Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Damn i'm great.... BIGDUBBDEISEL's Avatar
    BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000)

How many people are cercomsized?

Just wondering because i heared 85 percent were and i figured it was more like 2 percent
    5'10
    Chest-49
    Arms-18
    Waist- size 32
    Bench-380
    Squat-500+

I appreciate reps.

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is that anything like "circumcised"? If so, yes, I am, as are most people.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no, I had some blood problem thing so I would have bled to death if they did it.

Damn i'm great.... BIGDUBBDEISEL's Avatar
    BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most people are wow hmm i thought most people were not
    5'10
    Chest-49
    Arms-18
    Waist- size 32
    Bench-380
    Squat-500+

I appreciate reps.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by timbo81
    no, I had some blood problem thing so I would have bled to death if they did it.
    Death by circumcision!

WhyBigH? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many people can't spell correctly?

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 more for the good team (cut)
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who gives a flying **** if you've had your knob cut or not? Just make use of what you've got.

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually the majority of people arnt circumsized around the world, i think its 80% who arnt. Its just America who has a bigger circumsized population.
    Flying above the rest.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jiza101
    Actually the majority of people arnt circumsized around the world, i think its 80% who arnt. Its just America who has a bigger circumsized population.
    Obviously the countries like China, India, and those in Africa has the highest populations in the world -- and the majority being poor, they probably can't afford to get circumcized or have knowledge about it anyways.

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I'm circumsized.

The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's the point in getting cut ?
    Float like a Butterfly, Stink like a Pig

Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The is no point and from a physical standpoint it's bad thing.

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BIGDUBBDEISEL
    Just wondering because i heared 85 percent were and i figured it was more like 2 percent
    Exceptionally common in the US.

However in other parts of the world, particularly the European and Asian-Pacific nations, it is quite un-common.

It is becomming more and more un-common in all developed nations, even the US. Public trends in the US will probably catch up to the rest of the world within 10 years.
    Good Times

JK

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the be all and end all of an efficacy/moral arguments that are soon to follow.

There are truck loads of studies that both support and contradict the procedure, some very old, some very recent.

Its good its bad, it is useful it is not useful... Both points can be argued just as effectively...

So let's all not go there.
    Good Times

JK

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joka
    This is the be all and end all of an efficacy/moral arguments that are soon to follow.

There are truck loads of studies that both support and contradict the procedure, some very old, some very recent.

Its good its bad, it is useful it is not useful... Both points can be argued just as effectively...

So let's all not go there.

this is very true, well said
    Hey baby... wanna cyber?

progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm cut...but who cares...I know for a fact most girls don't.
    I AM THE MAN!

NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im cut, and it sucks because my step-dad refused to circumsize his 2 new sons because he heard that you lose 30% of your sexual pleasure if your circumsized. Is this in anyway true? god i hope not

fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know about exact percentages, but it follows logically that you will lose some sensitivety. Foreskin is there for a reason you know?
    Never doubt that an individual has ther power to turn left into right, pain into happiness, and cities into fire!

Roskata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep indeed it is very uncommon here in Europe. Only people that have religious traditions (muslim, jews) get circumcised around here

NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    motherfuker seriously i feel deprivin, robbed, and stripped of the fullest of my sexual pleasure. Where the fuk was my say in this? i definently would not of approved.

Warsquirrel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The vast majority of Americans used to be circumcised, but recently it has fallen very much out of favor, and fewer and fewer people have it done each year. I haven't seen the latest statistics, but a few years ago it had already fallen below fifty percent of newborns.

MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    Obviously the countries like China, India, and those in Africa has the highest populations in the world -- and the majority being poor, they probably can't afford to get circumcized or have knowledge about it anyways.

u obviosuly dont know wtf ur talking bout... wut bout europe? pratically no one in europe is circumzied they think its only jews that do it.

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if your circumsized in the UK you'll get ripped everywere (made fun of) by your mates. And i remember when i was in school if a lad was a jew everyone would skit him for being circumsized. i dont see anything wrong with being cut but a lot of other people do.

NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And especialley in africa almost everybody is curcumcized, even girls.
    They cut them so that they cant feel a thing when they have sex. Its pretty sick. And it dont cost them a thing because its the elder in the family who does it with a regular knife.....

OutPhase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OutPhase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OutPhase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im cut, I am glad too because I have seen a few people come on here that are uncut and complain of "dick cheese" on their wangs. Its good for hygiene purposes.

Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Death by circumcision!
    lmao
    Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its done in America for hygene.

Im just a bedroom gangsta orzonus's Avatar
    orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OutPhase
    Im cut, I am glad too because I have seen a few people come on here that are uncut and complain of "dick cheese" on their wangs. Its good for hygiene purposes.
    I've never had that happen to me and I'm uncut. As long as you shower, you won't have that problem! :O

Doctor of the Misc Meshugener87's Avatar
    Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im jewish, so what do you think?
    RIP CJ