Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lifting heavy doesn't make u big...loose the ego

i was doing 350 lbs squats yesterday in my gym, i managed to pump out about 6 reps, but my form was pathetic a gym instructor pointe out...he said that you should NEVER substitute form for poundage...so i asked him what he did for his legs and he said that he never went above 260 lbs for his squats, his legs were like tree trunks!!!

i have been thinking about this for quite a while, and coming to think of it, those 150 lbs powerlifters can squat like 500 lbs, but they have legs like twigs, so i don;t think there is a direct correlation between weight and muscle size...

also, i know this guy that only runs and does push-ups, and he has a massive chest...confusing eh? what are ur opinions?
    'i won't hit a girl but i'll slap the **** out of a bitch'

Don Mega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if ur form was pethatic u were lifting too heavy.

As long as ur form is good with heavy weights, the pump is good
    I HATE SQUATS!!!

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    ya this guy at my gym hes about 20 yrs old and 5'8"5 lbs, he is a stick yet me can throw some really heavy weights around, he can bench 275 fro reps, he can barbell row 205 for reps, shrugs like 110 pound dumbells, he pretty much does the smae weights as the really big guys and hes got the skinniest little arms ull ever see

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    oops he weighs 175 ish not 5 ish

Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    but what about cheat reps? they help you break through plateaus like nothing else!
    'i won't hit a girl but i'll slap the **** out of a bitch'