dgr8one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please check out my supplements.

Hello,

I'm new here at bb.com.
    Here's my list of supplements I'm taking now.
    Also, I'm not very technical about nutrition. I'm just starting to learn all these.
    The following are recommended by my fitness trainer.

- ON Whey (mornings, before and after workout)
    - ON Creatine (before and after workout)
    - ON Casein (for nighttime)
    - CLA (before breakfast and Lunch)
    - Megamen (with meals breakfast and Lunch)
    - GNC Omega complex (with meals breakfast and Lunch)
    - Virgin Coconut Oil >lauric acid and long chain fatty acids (before breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)

3 strength trainings and 2 to 3 cardio (30to40mins)

I'm not so sure if i provided enough information.

Your opinions would be appreciated.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Real food is better than all your supplements. Don't waste your money

also this section is for nutrition, not supplement info (there is a section for that).

You haven't posted anything about what you eat nor questions
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ This.

Your supplement regiment is utterly unnecessary. With the possible exception of creatine, everything you list should be scrapped and you should focus on a proper diet of whole foods.

If you want to post information about your food consumption, including total calories and macronutrient profiles, then we can perhaps offer some useful advise.

JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most supplements are a waste of money. Save your money and buy real food!

I'd stick with:

Whey Protein (only when you can't eat enough protein and no more than one a day, possibly 2 on WO days

Multi-Vitamin - needed if you aren't eating enough veggies and fruit

Fish Oil
    If It CaN't KiLL Ya|
    IT AiN'T A SpOrT|

={{{---------}}}=

Aussie Gym Junkies.Com An Australian BB Community

dgr8one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My apologies for the mis-post. Thank you for your inputs.
    I'm having a difficult time counting the calories I take. I just try to eat moderately and avoid fried foods and animal fat. I've been racking my brain on macronutrition discussions and seems too much for me to understand...

Sorry to reply so late. Been swamped at work.

Here's my usual diet...

8:00AM
    1 scoop Whey and water
    Bowl of plain unsweetened owatmeal (at times its half a cup of white rice)
    a few bites of whatever is available on the table (eggs or veggies)

10AM
    fist full of almonds (onion & garlic flavor)

12NN
    creatine & 2 scoops whey
    workout
    Creatine & 2 scoops whey
    Lunch: (oatmeal and whatever protein food i could get, chicken breast most of the time)

3-4PM
    Banana or 1 pc of bread

7PM
    Healthy Salad (most of the time it has dressing, shrimps a bit of parmasean. Depends on the resto we go to)

before hitting the sack
    1 scoop casein

anonymous
    i basically only use whey, and thats when im too cheap to buy greek yogurt.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dgr8one View Post
    Thank you for your inputs.
    I'm having a difficult time counting the calories I take.
    Go to the many nutrition websites, use what you gave us and listed (rough amount estimates) and calculate ;-)
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321