almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Advice for hypothyroidism

I have been taking my temperature when I wake up and throughout the day for the past few days, and my readings are always below 98 degrees. Usually 97.1-97.6 is the norm for me. When I was 15 or so, I was put on synthroid, and I stopped a few weeks later because I didnt feel "sick" and I told my mother that I wanted to stop taking it.

Fast forward to now, my hands are almost always cold, and I seem to have to have to dip into a low calorie intake to lose weight.

I was hoping to somehow fix myself without taking meds, if possible. I read coconut oil can help with hypo, but the validity of that is unknown. Does anyone have any advice for fixing hypothyroidism, if that is what I have...or any advice on the subject is appreciated.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to a doctor and find out
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Go to a doctor and find out
    Well, I was trying to do this without a doctor. I dont have insurance...and I read that blood tests wont always show you that you have a problem, when you really do.

SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by almightyares View Post
    I have been taking my temperature when I wake up and throughout the day for the past few days, and my readings are always below 98 degrees. Usually 97.1-97.6 is the norm for me. When I was 15 or so, I was put on synthroid, and I stopped a few weeks later because I didnt feel "sick" and I told my mother that I wanted to stop taking it.

Fast forward to now, my hands are almost always cold, and I seem to have to have to dip into a low calorie intake to lose weight.

I was hoping to somehow fix myself without taking meds, if possible. I read coconut oil can help with hypo, but the validity of that is unknown. Does anyone have any advice for fixing hypothyroidism, if that is what I have...or any advice on the subject is appreciated.
    there is no "fixing" hypothyroidism just take your meds it's life. i have went through the same thing.
    you will have it for rest of your life might as well get used to it (it also helps you lose weight also)
    Last edited by SEANxALLxDAY; 11-29-2010 at 08:11 PM.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Weight b4 Bodybuilding - 455lbs (oct 2009)

Sponsored Watermelon WF v2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135478661