Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pump-bol/x factor advanced log! 50 days to grow before a pre contest cut!

Hey guys, thanks for looking into this log, I am very excited to log Pump-Bol (Thermolife) and X Factor Adv. (Molecular Nutrition) especially since I am a Thermolife junkie! =)

As stated in the title, this log will go for around a month and a half and then I switch into pre contest mode to WIN the (look below)

WOOOOOOO

Now a little info about myself. I just turned 17, I weigh about 180 pounds and have been lifting for a little over a year now. I am truly dedicated to this sport, and it even influenced me on my plans for a career, as I want to be a research scientist.

My split is a 6 day split and its unorthodox (in b4 flame) and its EXTREMELY high volume. It is also anatomy specific to a certain extent and you will see what I mean based on my excersise choices. I have no social life now, all I do is eat 5-6k cals a day, sleep, workout, and read. I am able to do this much volume and I benefit from it, anything less doesnt do much for me. Now my legs are a weakpoint though, I sprained my ACL and almost tore it during tennis and what should have been a few months off turned into 6 months because I made it worse due to impatience. And even now my knee still pops and will swell randomly and its really hard to do legs but I try.

1) Shoulders/Legs
    2) Chest/Back
    3) Bi/Tri

abs are done maybe once a week if that, forearms are put in randomly and calves every other day.

Other than using Pump-bol and XFA I will be using vasolate protein as usual, a multivitamin, and thats it. (I have "tried" many supplements though merely to try them, and I am natty all the way)

PICS (The shirtless one was before I did a mini cut when I weighed 195 and was straight top heavy =( ) (The 1st picture is recent btw, no pump it was after a shoulder workout)

Thanks again for joining this log and I hope I can keep everyone happy!
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    btw as a side note (not "e statting") my best lifts are Incline db press 100s X 6 and db curls 50 X 8 (I am also a perfectionist when it comes to form i dont do crap form ha) and a few others but you will see during the log

BEST LOOKING MISCER

alright time to go to the gym chest/back today be back in a little bit!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

WOW what a heck of a workout, great focus, great pump in my lats! Of course not expecting much but there is a clear difference between Pump-bol and C-bol (ive used cbol for about a year now) Had to cut todays workout short and went lighter on the weight, shoulders been bugging me recently so im going easy on it. Just anxious to feel soreness later on from xfa 0.0

Btw I generally superset everything, my breaks are either none at all or around 30 seconds to a minute.

Incline Db Press 80s 4X6

Reverse grip BB incline 155 6X10

Wide Grip Pull ups 5X8

Hammer grip Incline db press 50s 4X12 / Lat pull downs (same amt)

Hammer strength incline (its a machine dont know the weight) 4X12 / Reverse grip lat pull downs (same amt)

DB flyes 40s 3X15 / Cable pull overs (the way arnold does them in pumping iron) / Behind the neck wide grip pull downs

Pull ups 2X20

and that was it! excited for arms 2maro gonna be great!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOW!!!! This is really cool.....subbed!!!

Xfactor worked great for me on recomp.....and Ill finally find out myself what pump-bol is all about in a week.......

Train hard!
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for this.
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

well uhh I have some bad news guys...

Ive had a hernia for about the past 6 months but I never thought it was one and I just brushed it off because the pain would leave pretty quick and itd come in random cycles of like 2 weeks or so.

but 2 nights ago the night of my 1st workout for this log at around 10 pm the pain came back and it was terrible I didnt sleep at all but again I assumed it would leave. So I went to school and around 3 period the pain got worse and worse and I could feel a lump. So I asked to go to the nurse and I eventually went to the doctor who said I had a hernia and he could feel my intestine sticking out.

So then he says you need to go see a surgeon like now so I go see a surgeon and he says well I dont feel any lump now, so you could have appendicitis. You need a cat scan..

so i had a tube stuck up my butt, an IV attatched to my arm and all this other crap and i got the scan and good news was I dont have appendicitis but the bad news is i have a huge hole in my abs.

so the doctor than said come back in a few days to schedule the surgery because we have to wait for the pain to subside along with the inflammation WCHICH MEANS i cant lift...and afterthe surgery i wnt be lifting for like 2 months....which also means I cant do this log anymore until after the surgery. :/

ill be back eventually and I will still be posting on the forums of course but yeah no lifting for a good while :/

BEST LOOKING MISCER

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    well uhh I have some bad news guys...

Ive had a hernia for about the past 6 months but I never thought it was one and I just brushed it off because the pain would leave pretty quick and itd come in random cycles of like 2 weeks or so.

but 2 nights ago the night of my 1st workout for this log at around 10 pm the pain came back and it was terrible I didnt sleep at all but again I assumed it would leave. So I went to school and around 3 period the pain got worse and worse and I could feel a lump. So I asked to go to the nurse and I eventually went to the doctor who said I had a hernia and he could feel my intestine sticking out.

So then he says you need to go see a surgeon like now so I go see a surgeon and he says well I dont feel any lump now, so you could have appendicitis. You need a cat scan..

so i had a tube stuck up my butt, an IV attatched to my arm and all this other crap and i got the scan and good news was I dont have appendicitis but the bad news is i have a huge hole in my abs.

so the doctor than said come back in a few days to schedule the surgery because we have to wait for the pain to subside along with the inflammation WCHICH MEANS i cant lift...and afterthe surgery i wnt be lifting for like 2 months....which also means I cant do this log anymore until after the surgery. :/

ill be back eventually and I will still be posting on the forums of course but yeah no lifting for a good while :/
    Heal up quick! The log will be here, but your health is more important. Rest up and we'll follow along with you when it starts up again.
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hope you get well soon.....sorry to hear that.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dang man..hate to hear that, hope everything goes well for ya and you heal up fast..
    <<<<THE BLUEPRINT WORKS!!!>>>>

OFFICIAL PUMP-BOL TESTER and runner of BOL's

Ridin' the GAIN TRAIN!!!

"Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths, when you go through hardships, and decide not to surrender, that is strength.." *-Arnold Schwarzenegger*

Originally Posted by UHCougar05 View Post
    Heal up quick! The log will be here, but your health is more important. Rest up and we'll follow along with you when it starts up again.
    yeah i know :/ thanks again <3

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    hope you get well soon.....sorry to hear that.
    thank you. its all good I guess, better get it over with now

Originally Posted by TURBOFLEX View Post
    dang man..hate to hear that, hope everything goes well for ya and you heal up fast..
    thanks man

BEST LOOKING MISCER

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had an 8" hernia in my ab wall a few years ago. The Doctor said he was amazed when he cut me open, had never seen anything like it. I told him that probably explained the whole-body shattering pain I felt when it popped.

Anyway, take it easy post-op for sure. Eat easy to digest foods too, and low cheese. Last thing you want recovering from a hernia is constipation.. Trust me, I know. I cried. I had another surgery to repair the torn staples. I now have a mesh-like screen in the area. Still hurts every now and then, but I can lift heavy without any massive pain, as long as I don't go nuts and pretend to be Atlas.
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feel better. At this point your health is most important.