Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'3"
    thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit thewizaaard's BodySpace

Working through Agency (How to ask for a raise)

So i've been working @ a company for a couple of months through an agency. A couple of other temp workers i worked with got kicked out already. It was 3 of us, however they were getting paid more then me. The company has extended me for another 5 months, the initial contract was only 2 months. I've been working hard and feel like i definately should be getting paid more.

My question is how do i go about asking for a raise to my agent. Should I bring up the fact the other temps were getting paid more? lol Besides the real reasons like me working hard, on time etc.. we all know the agents are greedy ****s so hopefully there will be no backlash.

cliffs
    -worked @ company for 2 months through agency
    -contract extended
    -want to ask for raise
    -how?.. profit?

thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewizaaard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

bumpy

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit SwissTony's BodySpace
    Just ask em....though chances are you only be able to get a result during contract negotiations. Your agency have an agreed rate with the company you are working for...for them to give you an increase, means less for the agency. So they aren't gonna give it up for free.
    GL

||||

Originally Posted by SwissTony View Post
    Just ask em....though chances are you only be able to get a result during contract negotiations. Your agency have an agreed rate with the company you are working for...for them to give you an increase, means less for the agency. So they aren't gonna give it up for free.
    GL
    But the other 2 temp workers were getting paid more then me, so i'm assuming they can give it to me.

How should I go about saying it?

I understand that but the initial contract was only for 2 months. So now that they have extended it, i'm making more money for the agency.

is there a good way for asking for a raise? or just " I was wondering if I could get a raise? since they have extended my stay and based on my performance "

MISC. Mice Legal Rep. senorhayabusa's Avatar
    Stats: 5'3", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3706
    senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) senorhayabusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit senorhayabusa's BodySpace
    how is working for a temp agency?

I think I will give one a call today, they are called the Office Team.

Can't find work any where, feels bad man. All my higher education degrees are worthless without real experience.
    I rep back ALWAYS :)

Originally Posted by senorhayabusa View Post
    how is working for a temp agency?

I think I will give one a call today, they are called the Office Team.

Can't find work any where, feels bad man. All my higher education degrees are worthless without real experience.
    Meh get on their good side and you will be fine (accept some crummy jobs, work hard, show them your smart looking for better jobs). If you piss them off they will never call you for the best jobs.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwissTony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit SwissTony's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by thewizaaard View Post
    But the other 2 temp workers were getting paid more then me, so i'm assuming they can give it to me.

How should I go about saying it?

I understand that but the initial contract was only for 2 months. So now that they have extended it, i'm making more money for the agency.

is there a good way for asking for a raise? or just " I was wondering if I could get a raise? since they have extended my stay and based on my performance "
    Just be honest & direct. Not right it they're paying others more for the same job.... Depends on the set-up, but odds are you'll get the raise.