Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5444
    Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andershocknic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Andershocknic's BodySpace

uneven lower back devlopment causing pain?

For some reason, the left side of my lower back is thicker and more developed than the right side. And Coincidently i have pains on the left side where it meets at the hip( just above the glutes basicly)

Im not sure what Im doing that is causing the uneven development. I target the lower back with RDL's and stiff stiff legged dead lifts but am trying to think of a way to specificly hit the right side of my back. Any thoughts?
    I hate steroids and most supplemets..stick to the basics and train hard.

Adapt and Overcome

?Greatness lies not in being strong but in the right using of strength, and strength is not used rightly when it only serves to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own."

Strength does not come through winning. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) trenofuu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit trenofuu's BodySpace
    old post but BUMP.

I have the same problem.