24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 1-866-236-8417
|

Stats: 6'0", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5444
    Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

uneven lower back devlopment causing pain?

For some reason, the left side of my lower back is thicker and more developed than the right side. And Coincidently i have pains on the left side where it meets at the hip( just above the glutes basicly)

Im not sure what Im doing that is causing the uneven development. I target the lower back with RDL's and stiff stiff legged dead lifts but am trying to think of a way to specificly hit the right side of my back. Any thoughts?
    gofundme.com/jz47xw

trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    old post but BUMP.

I have the same problem.