shawncarlile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

N.O Xplod vs Jack3d vs. 1M.R.

I'm 35 years old, 6'2", 220lbs. I've been lifting moderately for 5 years. About 3 years ago I was introduced to N.O. Xplode, starting using it, felt it worked and stuck with it. I cycled on and off 12 weeks at a time.

Now I'm hearing about Jack3d and 1M.R. constantly with people arguing one is better than the other. Are they all similar? Is one much better than the other? I could use some help here.

Any feedback is appreciated.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    12 weeks on and 12 weeks off? Seems a little too long. You can do 4-6 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Jack3d and 1MR are very similar that they both contain Caffeine and 1,3DMAA. 1MR though, containing more of the two compared to Jack3d.

I think the heavier the stimulant in a supplement then the faster you build tolerance to it. I'm a fan of Jack3d and I found 1MR sample to be too much.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    12 weeks on and 12 weeks off? Seems a little too long. You can do 4-6 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Jack3d and 1MR are very similar that they both contain Caffeine and 1,3DMAA. 1MR though, containing more of the two compared to Jack3d.

I think the heavier the stimulant in a supplement then the faster you build tolerance to it. I'm a fan of Jack3d and I found 1MR sample to be too much.

Thanks Chris. I hear a lot of people complaining about the crash after 1MR too.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PSU is the best 1,3 containing pre imo.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

musclemando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shawncarlile View Post
    I'm 35 years old, 6'2", 220lbs. I've been lifting moderately for 5 years. About 3 years ago I was introduced to N.O. Xplode, starting using it, felt it worked and stuck with it. I cycled on and off 12 weeks at a time.

Now I'm hearing about Jack3d and 1M.R. constantly with people arguing one is better than the other. Are they all similar? Is one much better than the other? I could use some help here.

Any feedback is appreciated.
    why would you guys take something like jacked or 1mr?
    they are just cheap stimulant laden formulas. they do not hold enough concentrations of creatine, beta alanine or arginine to produce the results they claim. the only thing you get is a stimulant high.
    btw caffeine dehydrates you and muscle growth only occurs when your cells are hydrated
    im just sayin....

Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stee22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here was the guy's question

"I'm 35 years old, 6'2", 220lbs. I've been lifting moderately for 5 years. About 3 years ago I was introduced to N.O. Xplode, starting using it, felt it worked and stuck with it. I cycled on and off 12 weeks at a time.

Any feedback is appreciated."

Here was your answer.

Originally Posted by musclemando View Post
    why would you guys take something like jacked or 1mr?
    they are just cheap stimulant laden formulas. they do not hold enough concentrations of creatine, beta alanine or arginine to produce the results they claim. the only thing you get is a stimulant high.
    btw caffeine dehydrates you and muscle growth only occurs when your cells are hydrated
    im just sayin....
    Thanks for the common knowledge, lets try and stay on topic.

I would recommend Jacked, I have taken NO-xplode and Jacked and definitely find it to be better, I don't seem to crash after and feel great. From what i've read 1MR seems to be a little over the top. You may want to take a look at White flood, its going to be the next one I try.

tWack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd go for jacked..

Originally Posted by Stee22 View Post
    Here was the guy's question

"I'm 35 years old, 6'2", 220lbs. I've been lifting moderately for 5 years. About 3 years ago I was introduced to N.O. Xplode, starting using it, felt it worked and stuck with it. I cycled on and off 12 weeks at a time.

Any feedback is appreciated."

Here was your answer.

Thanks for the common knowledge, lets try and stay on topic.

I would recommend Jacked, I have taken NO-xplode and Jacked and definitely find it to be better, I don't seem to crash after and feel great. From what i've read 1MR seems to be a little over the top. You may want to take a look at White flood, its going to be the next one I try.
    The guy who read the back of the bottle and posted it wasn't much help. Your comment is the type of feedback I'm looking for. Thanks Stee22!