joeykeenan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeykeenan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeykeenan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeykeenan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeykeenan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeykeenan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does P6 testosterone booster work?

Is it worth the money or is there better less expesive testosterone boosters

TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joeykeenan View Post
    bioforge, activate x/triazole, freetest, testopro, all come to mind before p6
    all cellucor product are ridiculously overpriced IMO

edit: you're 6'2, 168
    you need food, not a test booster
    "Everybody pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn" -Arnold

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128649991
    appreciate tips and subs!

SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joeykeenan View Post
    You're 19.

If your body doesn't produce naturally enough male hormones and Testosterone to get bigger, then I guess there's a problem.

That means, you don't need to buy T boosters, they'll be useless to you. Unless you have T problems.
    The unmotivated. The weak. The ones that always have an excuse for why they have not yet reached their goals. You know the type of person I’m talking about. The “could have been”, the “should have been”, the “almost was something” type.

Are you one of them?

TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SaMpoWer View Post
    You're 19.

If your body doesn't produce naturally enough male hormones and Testosterone to get bigger, then I guess there's a problem.

That means, you don't need to buy T boosters, they'll be useless to you. Unless you have T problems.
    please post proof of this

its a myth that your test levels are at an all time high in your teens
    they actually peak around 25-30
    before and after its a fairly linear progression

natty tboosters may be beneficial, but with that said, at his weight he probably doesn't even know how to diet properly for anything to be effective

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sheep uterus and tribulus...

SOUNDS GOOD MAN!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    some foods boost testosterone naturally, just sayin'.

couple examples: oysters, brussel sprouts

SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TalhaZ View Post
    please post proof of this

its a myth that your test levels are at an all time high in your teens
    they actually peak around 25-30
    before and after its a fairly linear progression

natty tboosters may be beneficial, but with that said, at his weight he probably doesn't even know how to diet properly for anything to be effective
    I don't have a specific scienticist article to prove you what I'm saying (I didn't search)
    Of course you could experience some gains while you take "T" boosters, but the question is? Will your gains really be related to the "T" boosters?

I just think we have to let our body produces naturally the "T" by itself.
    And from what many people I know from our age have experienced, from what I heard, read and from what my IDFA competitve coach told me, must people won't really get a noticable gain from take "T" booster.

But hey, because it didn't work for them, doesn't mean it's not gonna work for you.
    You just gotta find what really works for you.
    The unmotivated. The weak. The ones that always have an excuse for why they have not yet reached their goals. You know the type of person I’m talking about. The “could have been”, the “should have been”, the “almost was something” type.

Are you one of them?

Originally Posted by yungmula View Post
    some foods boost testosterone naturally, just sayin'.

Couple examples: Oysters, brussel sprouts
    + 1 !!!

Are you one of them?

I have to say that when I say "People won't really have noticable gains from taking "T" boosters".

When I say people, I'm talking about teens who are around 16 years old to 21-22 years old.

Cause the feedback from "40 years old adults" taking "T" boosters won't be the same than someone who's 17.

Are you one of them?

I have to say that when I say "People won't really have noticable gains from taking "T" boosters".

When I say people, I'm talking about teens who are around 16 years old to 21-22 years old.

Cause the feedback from "40 years old adults" taking "T" boosters won't be the same than someone who's 17.
    i've seen kids from 16-19 take boosters that have had gains
    but, they know how to diet and train hard

many of the people who take these products as means for a "shortcut" obviously don't eat or train properly

natty tboosters are pretty much safe, and DO boost your testosterone... no matter what your starting levels are... i've seen quite a few blood tests on activate extreme that proove this

having said that, its only a natty tbooster, its not like you're dosing on test

people tend to expect wayyy too much from a supplement... which is why they say it doesn't work

if you gain a couple lbs from a tbooster after a couple years of training, i'd say that was a pretty frikin good cycle

Originally Posted by TalhaZ View Post
    i've seen kids from 16-19 take boosters that have had gains
    but, they know how to diet and train hard

many of the people who take these products as means for a "shortcut" obviously don't eat or train properly

natty tboosters are pretty much safe, and DO boost your testosterone... no matter what your starting levels are... i've seen quite a few blood tests on activate extreme that proove this

having said that, its only a natty tbooster, its not like you're dosing on test

people tend to expect wayyy too much from a supplement... which is why they say it doesn't work

if you gain a couple lbs from a tbooster after a couple years of training, i'd say that was a pretty frikin good cycle
    Maybe I generalized too much. You're probably right when you say you've seen a ot of 16 to 19 years old teens who hav had gains. But I'm right too when I say a lof of people experienced absolutely nothing from taking it. It just means it doesn't work for everyone. I guess the level of some teens are already very high, so it doesn't make change.

But like you said, there are a lot of factors to consider such as : Nutrition, Genetics, "T" levels, body types. ECT

So I guess he could try this kind of supplement, and see if it works for him. But considering the fact that he's around 170lbs for 6'2 (like you said) I'd opt for a lot more other supplement that this kind before taking "T" boosters.

Well, "a couple lbs from a tboosters after a couple years of training" I don't really think you can consider this cycle as effective... And how can you explain that the gain "DURING A COUPLE YEARS of traing" was really related due to "T boosters" intake?

Are you one of them?

Maybe I generalized too much. You're probably right when you say you've seen a ot of 16 to 19 years old teens who hav had gains. But I'm right too when I say a lof of people experienced absolutely nothing from taking it. It just means it doesn't work for everyone. I guess the level of some teens are already very high, so it doesn't make change.

But like you said, there are a lot of factors to consider such as : Nutrition, Genetics, "T" levels, body types. ECT

So I guess he could try this kind of supplement, and see if it works for him. But considering the fact that he's around 170lbs for 6'2 (like you said) I'd opt for a lot more other supplement that this kind before taking "T" boosters.

Well, "a couple lbs from a tboosters after a couple years of training" I don't really think you can consider this cycle as effective... And how can you explain that the gain "DURING A COUPLE YEARS of traing" was really related due to "T boosters" intake?
    after a while your progress stalls
    eventually you're not gaining strength gains consistently
    with strength comes size, as long as you're eating
    so if, for example, you stalled your bench/squat/dl at 315/465/500

and tbooster your lifts were 330/485/515, id call that a pretty succesful cycle (possibly exagerating numbers) but hopefully you get what i mean

the fact is... its not unsafe.. and in many cases, they will work, if the user isn't a dumbass as i stated already

the results won't be anything out of this world though, as many people would expect
    if anything, you'll have a lot more endurance and agression in the gym as a result of the boosted test, which may or may not help your lifts

the bottom line is, bodybuilding is about you
    try ****, if it doesn't work... don't use it again.. if it does.. well, good for you
    any extra help in the gym is always nice

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    18+ for P6....I suggest if you can grow full beard you are good to go at 18, lol.

Personally, I suggest T-boosters after 21, and 25+ for PH. That is just simply observing the industry for 10 years.

Honestly, my growth did not really come until about 23-24....

Best thing you can do is be safe, and experiment with your physiology. Trial and Error is how most of got the experience we all have.

I dont expect people lifting for less than 3-4 years to understand the massive amounts and types of people there are.

I do however see your stats, and I know for a fact 10lbs awaits you just via food, working out, and patience.

No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com