Closed Thread
    Registered User CompetitiveGain's Avatar
    CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

RAW anabolic stack prohormone

WTF is this? Supposedly legal and super sketchy. Anyone care to break it down for me?

http://rawprohormone.com/default.aspx

RaW
    Anabolic Stack 1
    Performance Enhancer

Mass/Muscle Building Stack
    Creates Strength, Power, and Speed

90 capsules
    take 3 per day (spaced out over
    3 hour intervals)

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
    25mg

RaW
    Anabolic Stack 2
    Performance Enhancer

Lean Muscle Building Stack
    Creates Strength, Power, and Speed

60 capsules
    1 capsule twice daily

2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
    10mg

4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17bdiol
    25mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
    10mg

ReseT
    Post Cycle Therapy
    PCT
    Aromatase Inhibitor

Sustains Muscle and Strength Gains

Reset 475 mg

PCT SYSTEM
    6 Bromodione 25mg
    DIM (diindolymethane) 50 mg
    Agaricus Bisporus 175 mg
    4',7 Dihydroxyisoflvone 75mg
    Bioprene 5mg

LIVER CLEANSE
    Milk Thistle 100mg
    Grape Seed Extract 50mg

"WE KNOW OUR PROHORMONE PRODUCT IS
    THE ABSOLUTE "BEST" YOU CAN BUY,
    OUR GUARANTEE IS UNMATCHED IN THE INDUSTRY - RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS!

WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS 100%.
    WE OFFER A 1-MONTH UNCONDITIONAL "IN STORE" GUARANTEE.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANABOLIC RAW, YOU MAY RETURN IT TO MY STORE FOR CREDIT TOWARDS ANOTHER PURCHASE.

THE BUZZ ABOUT RAW IS SPREADING QUICKLY!"
    "There is no such thing as over training, you can only under eat." - Jay Cutler

" Those are heavy weights, for a small woman." - Dorian Yates

2011 bodybuilding.com 100k transformation challenge runner up!

450/320/560 @205

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no idea bumping for someone to answer

ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShankeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stacking methyls together...good night sweet liver.
    Looks like some M-LMG and promag and I think a superdrol clone and some other methyls...you're gonna need a SERM.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    M-LMG with a sweet Superdrol/Hdrol/Epistane combo. To top it all off there isn't even a SERM in PCT.

Goodnight sweet liver. Goodnight sweet HPTA.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ShankeD View Post
    Stacking methyls together...good night sweet liver.
    Looks like some M-LMG and promag and some other methyls...you're gonna need a SERM.
    Thats what i was looking at with the 17a methyl. Just wondering what the 2 compounds they are cloning from.

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    excited to use this jpg.

funkymonkaw is right.

the correct question to ask here is what are your goals?

I woulddnt touch the second stack sd,hd, and epi. lol. the first ph isnt bad but there pct etc is just fawked.

if your looking to jump into steroids your best bet would be to just put together your own stack, and i wouldnt really recommend it considering your age.

lmao:

after three months on raw! lol lol lol lol lol
    brb - playing Call of Duty, Black Ops

Today I will be better then i was yesterday.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah this isn't for me. I had a kid ask me if I knew what this was and i have never heard of it. I am not looking to take anything for another year or two and even then I'm not going to mess with prohormones, probably just go ahead and run celltech e.

Just curious to know what is in it since im not good at reading the supplement facts. Check the link to the site. They claim minimal sides and all that bs.

450/320/560 @205

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CompetitiveGain View Post
    yeah this isn't for me. I had a kid ask me if I knew what this was and i have never heard of it. I am not looking to take anything for another year or two and even then I'm not going to mess with prohormones, probably just go ahead and run celltech e.

Just curious to know what is in it since im not good at reading the supplement facts. Check the link to the site. They claim minimal sides and all that bs.
    yeah - its dbags like that guy on the site that ruin it for everyone. that guy doesnt give a chit about you, its all about the $$$$$$$$$. i cant imagine running one of those compounds for 12 weeks, better yet all four of them. and they are advocating it. crazy.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

so basically ..... long story short this "stack" is toxic as fuk due to 3 methyls and the pct is a joke bc it doesnt include a serm?

450/320/560 @205

so basically ..... long story short this "stack" is toxic as fuk due to 3 methyls and the pct is a joke bc it doesnt include a serm?
    basically - and there website is full of bull****.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

thank you men. repped.

450/320/560 @205