SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

swole stack, AI rep please.

just ordered 2x swole stack, I feel run down and possibly over-reaching so I'm going to take a week off. should I wait to start the stack or would it be a good idea to start the "loading" during the time off ? Also, would I use glycobol during this time ?

Registered User AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION's Avatar
    AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry to hear your not feeling well bro. I would wait until you feel 100% before I started the stack. There is no need to "load" with this so just wait. Get well soon.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Testosterone Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    BCAA: RecoverPRO IS BACK! Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors.
    Preworkout: MANIAC in Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    Glucose Disposal Agent: Glycobol
    Energy supplement: Motivate

Ask me for samples! 3Z is coming July 1st sign up for our newsleter and join ******** for info and a great deal.

http://www.********.com/AISportsNutrition

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SkyQ View Post
    just ordered 2x swole stack, I feel run down and possibly over-reaching so I'm going to take a week off. should I wait to start the stack or would it be a good idea to start the "loading" during the time off ? Also, would I use glycobol during this time ?
    Wait until you're feeling better. No need to rush into it.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT