mnebeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Building a PRIVATE program??

If I wanted to build a program that isn't offered on bb.com but was part of a paid subscription somewhere else, how would I make it so that other people can't see the program? Part of the agreement of being a member of that site is that you don't share the programs that are for subscribers only, however, this is the site I use for tracking.

Is this even possible?

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are some very good programs in the program section here (stickies) which are FREE and shareable so you can save your progress as a journal.