Bballislife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Basketball season lifting.

Hi guys this is my first post. I will give some back round info about myself. I am a junior in high school and a varsity basketball player. Weightlifting and basketball is my dream. I have been lifting since freshmen year and have been serious since sophomore year. I weigh at around 220 with a 36 in vert.
    My max is 265 on bench press and i have been repping 335 on deadlift.
    I have not been able to do squats in 5 weeks i had a groin injury that took 3 weeks to heal and the school trainer told me not to try it at all until a little into season.
    Now it is into season and I am not sure what I should do. I have used the Madcow routine and had some great gains from it. During last year of basketball season I weighed 225 then in four months I cut down to around 195.
    I have gained most back but my body fat has not gone up plus I gained an inch in height. Like 9 months of intense lifting and diet I brought my max up from 205 to 275 bench and was repping 305 squats with perfect form. Now since beginning of season my max has dropped ten lbs.
    Now here is my question. We have practice 6 days a week. I am able to lift any day I want except before game days. Should I try to cut maybe 10lbs for the next 2 months? Is it even possible to make strength gains during season with all the cardio and conditioning? My goal is to hit 300 lb max bench by end of the school year, maybe higher.
    So I am thinking of doing another Madcow 5x5 routine and stick through it while eating 6 times a day and sleeping 9 hrs a day. Should I try to gain muscle if its even possible during season or cut? Also is it safe to do plyos once a week during season? Thanks.

Bballislife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea you could do madcow 5x5 routine but you are going to need to eat alotttttttttttttt like all the time!
    or else you will only be losing weight because of all the conditioning/running