talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What muscles do you use in arm wrestling?

inb4 sh*tstorm

before i start, know that I DO train everything, including legs, but this is just a question i couldn't put my finger on

what muscles are involved in rotating the shoulder in an arm-wrestling movement?

the forearm keeps the wrist from buckling, bicep acts as a stabilizer in kind of pulling the opponents arm toward you, thus weakening them, but i can't pinpoint what exactly makes the arm rotate the way it does

reason for asking: people know I lift weights, but I don't look like I pull 305 (not much, but you get what i'm getting at), so they challenge me to a strength contest, they dont ask for a lift off, but for arm wrestling, so I was wondering how I could make that stronger (note: I do all compound lifts, train every major muscle group, but there's no harm in making your arm stronger)
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"- Socrates

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop armwrestling, you can mess up your arms or shoulder from it and you'll regret it.

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Forearms and shoulders.
    How much grass could an ass to grass squater squat if an ass to grass squater could squat grass?

PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100) PatMcCrotch is not very well liked. (-100)
    Im real fresh at arm wrestling.

Curls will get you where you wanna be. curls 2-3 times a week, HEAVY with slight cheat.

My mesomorph has awakened GreaseMark's Avatar
    GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by talligator View Post
    i...what muscles are involved in rotating the shoulder in an arm-wrestling movement?
    Pec major, subscapularis, coracobrachialis, biceps brachii, supraspinatus, deltoid, latissimus dorsi, teres major and minor, infraspinatus, long head of triceps and more.

Better get busy, looks like you've got some strengthening to do!
    Last edited by GreaseMark; 11-29-2010 at 12:30 PM.

Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GreaseMark View Post
    Pec major, subscapularis, coracobrachialis, biceps brachii, supraspinatus, deltoid, latissimus dorsi, teres major and minor, infraspinatus, long head of triceps and more.

Mind --> Blown.
    "He came, he conquered, he kicked ass" - Some dude described Arnie.

I got negged by a douche with 180k+ rep... feels****ingbadman.jpg
    I'm back from band camp... Who knew that same douche had a mod acc?

Rep powah of off the chart.

talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50)

subscapularis
    coracobrachialis
    supraspinatus
    teres major and minor

wtf are these
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"- Socrates

Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by talligator View Post
    subscapularis
    coracobrachialis
    supraspinatus
    teres major and minor

wtf are these
    muscles used in arm wrestling

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)

this man knows his stuff

RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if i was in your position, i wouldnt arm wrestling. Im coming off a 1 month injury from arm wrestling because i ripped a tendon in my left bicep. its a pain in the ass and i had to stop doing upperbody workouts for that period of time. a victory over someone weaker may be exciting for you, but it isnt worth it in the long run

depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) depravedsoul is on a distinguished road. (+10)

chest,arm,shoulder,back for all the noobs.

Hand/grip strength is important.

All about the technique brah.