Closed Thread
    YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouMadbretherin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why are British People So Goddamn Ugly?

Every article I see involving ordinary Brits leads me to believe that the average British person is like a 3/10. The most goddamn ugly race of white people in the world

Why is this? I just don't understand

Registered User DicedPineapples's Avatar
    DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A long history of inbreeding

It's a small island
    Liverpool FC – YNWA
    New York City FC

Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's true. once i had a brit friend and he had a solid 4 inch philtrum goin on. never have i ever seen some sh*t like that before. told him straight to his face to go and rot, and thats when he opened his mouth. teeth lookin like a jungle, i puked a little bit and walked off
    U mad?

*giraffe crew*
    *superior genetics crew*
    *coming into class with a pump, teacher gives me an A crew*
    *won't take misc advice crew*
    *only pee in public stalls crew*

Registered User DicedPineapples's Avatar
    DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it all started when we dumped their tea into the atlantic, it was all downhill from there
    Liverpool FC – YNWA
    New York City FC