devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Guys in HS changeroom with erections?

Growing up in middle school and high school I always had a problem taking a shower with the other boys.
    Many of the boys in high school would walk around the locker room with an erection. Rubbing it against the smaller guy’s and bragging about how big they were. My penis was very small about 1” with out an erection. In the locker room the guys would always make fun of me a tell me I was more like a girl. I realize it know that many of those guys were most likely gay. A few of the guys next to me used to come over a pinch my penis and when I got and erection about 3” would push me around the locker room and making sure everyone would see me. Once they pushed me outside in front of some girls and I was so ashamed not only did I not have en erection but it was almost an completely inside my body less then an inch and some of the girls thought it was so funny and did in fact make fun of me. A few girls were teasing me about my small penis and I had an erection at the time and they talked me into showing it to them.
    That turned out to be cool because they thought it was small but a cute erection and three of them touched and played with it right outside the boys locker room!
    One of the ******* guys onetime made me touch his erection in the locker room when no one else was around. We were in there shower and he made me stroke him with soap. He made me stand there as he put soap on my body then he rubbed my cock with soap and I got an erection. He soaped my ass and stuck his finger in it. My eyes started tearing up and I told him to leave me alone but he said he would pull his finger out and stick his cock in. I begged him to leave me alone and said other guys could come in the locker room at anytime and what would happen if they saw him. He then said I had a choice he would stick it in my ass, I could suck his cock or he would kick my ass and still do one or the other. He was so much bigger then me so I decided to have him pull his finger out and **** me rather then suck him. He already had a lot of soap in my as and he slid his cock all the way in my ass which made me cry in pain but before he could start pumping a teacher came in and he quickly pulled it out and I even faster got out of that locker room and never took a shower unless there were lots of guys in there. I am now a bisexual man and I have learned to love seeing guys in the locker room and it’s always fun to see the younger guys walking around with an erection that they have no control over. I never grew much larger then 3” hard but there are a lot of guys that seem to appreciate it in the men’s locker room and unlike the early years I enjoy showing it and sharing it and the once in a while that I have sex in the guys locker room it’s always fun and exciting and not a nightmare like in high school, now it’s all fun.

Cliffs,
    Have a small penis
    People see it and make fun of me
    I get raped in locker room
    I am now bi

CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs?

clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hopesisnotsrs/10

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just got an erection (srs). am i gay?
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆ McGill brahs pm me

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (no homo)?

devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devonholli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by benzz View Post
    (no homo)?
    yes bi

obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    k thats the geyest **** ive ever ****ing read in my whole entire ****ing life
    not sure if srs
    but if u are
    k ur a ****ing homosex why didnt u ****ing run out that ****
    ****ing ***got
    hope ur trollin'

Originally Posted by obs View Post
    k thats the geyest **** ive ever ****ing read in my whole entire ****ing life
    not sure if srs
    but if u are
    k ur a ****ing homosex why didnt u ****ing run out that ****
    ****ing ***got
    hope ur trollin'
    I was too scared to run away

obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by devonholli View Post
    I was too scared to run away
    i dont give a ****ing drop of ****
    ur bi now and people will make fun of you for being gay half of the time
    look wut u did to urself
    ****ing homosex
    gross
    as
    idc if u were scared if u were a man u wouldve fought him
    god damn

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devonholli View Post
    Growing up in middle school and high school I always had a problem taking a shower with the other boys.
    Many of the boys in high school would walk around the locker room with an erection. Rubbing it against the smaller guy’s and bragging about how big they were. My penis was very small about 1” with out an erection. In the locker room the guys would always make fun of me a tell me I was more like a girl. I realize it know that many of those guys were most likely gay. A few of the guys next to me used to come over a pinch my penis and when I got and erection about 3” would push me around the locker room and making sure everyone would see me. Once they pushed me outside in front of some girls and I was so ashamed not only did I not have en erection but it was almost an completely inside my body less then an inch and some of the girls thought it was so funny and did in fact make fun of me. A few girls were teasing me about my small penis and I had an erection at the time and they talked me into showing it to them.
    That turned out to be cool because they thought it was small but a cute erection and three of them touched and played with it right outside the boys locker room!
    One of the ******* guys onetime made me touch his erection in the locker room when no one else was around. We were in there shower and he made me stroke him with soap. He made me stand there as he put soap on my body then he rubbed my cock with soap and I got an erection. He soaped my ass and stuck his finger in it. My eyes started tearing up and I told him to leave me alone but he said he would pull his finger out and stick his cock in. I begged him to leave me alone and said other guys could come in the locker room at anytime and what would happen if they saw him. He then said I had a choice he would stick it in my ass, I could suck his cock or he would kick my ass and still do one or the other. He was so much bigger then me so I decided to have him pull his finger out and **** me rather then suck him. He already had a lot of soap in my as and he slid his cock all the way in my ass which made me cry in pain but before he could start pumping a teacher came in and he quickly pulled it out and I even faster got out of that locker room and never took a shower unless there were lots of guys in there. I am now a bisexual man and I have learned to love seeing guys in the locker room and it’s always fun to see the younger guys walking around with an erection that they have no control over. I never grew much larger then 3” hard but there are a lot of guys that seem to appreciate it in the men’s locker room and unlike the early years I enjoy showing it and sharing it and the once in a while that I have sex in the guys locker room it’s always fun and exciting and not a nightmare like in high school, now it’s all fun.

Cliffs,
    Have a small penis
    People see it and make fun of me
    I get raped in locker room
    I am now bi

Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rahi123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow this better not be serious or you my friend are considered as a hopeless bitch!

Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you on dat ****gy time cuz?

WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Check out my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128998411

Open&Proud Homosexual CrystalAngel93's Avatar
    CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WizSpeer View Post
    Funny that you posted that BECAUSE THE 3RD PERSON IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Love and Kisses~Neil

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    r u kidding me? i would have either refused to shower or just fought back

i dont care how much bigger than u he was better to fight back than let him rape you
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibuildme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY!

inb4swordfight.....too late
    Im green

Weight: 184
    Height: 5'9

100 Meter Dash: 11.4
    200 Meter dash: 23.0
    40 yard: 4.63

Bench: 295
    Squat: 425
    Clean: 230
    Deadlift: 405x7

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Inb4Ifaptothis.

Oops to late.

Inb4CrystalAngel.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIBomBIx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol I saw this story on encylopedia dramatica. If you search high school its there. It says " A typical Day in High School" hahahaha

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If none of you knew this wasn't real... I'm sorry. I stopped reading at "the girls started making fun of me".

so many unaware

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Time: ****gy

clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clerm27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    Whats your point? You hating on us Calgarians?

Originally Posted by clerm27 View Post
    Whats your point? You hating on us Calgarians?
    yeah, whats wrong with calgary?

MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    jesus ****ing christ

what did i just read..

whoever made this story up is on some major ****gy time

jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100)
    u just gotta show em whos the big dawg, after soccer practice i used to roll in with my massive yellow dick, nigas wouldn't **** with mah 4 inches when i threw up the hood, niga u jus gtta b a man and dnt let em touch ur cock tell them u bang

HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HmongBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    r u gay

jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100) jimmygonzalez is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by HmongBrah View Post
    r u gay
    ey cuh i bang HMONG CRIP GANG

Originally Posted by HmongBrah View Post
    r u gay
    bi...

bump