Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 132 lbs
    slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit slimjimmacdim's BodySpace

whey protein makes me feel sick

Whey concentrate unflavoured....am i allergic or is this normal

slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    anyone?

Stats: 5'10", 200 lbs
    MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MetalMonarch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MetalMonarch's BodySpace
    suck more dicks to get used to protein.

Stats: 6'0", 249 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3095
    ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ASIAN NIGHTMARE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post
    Whey concentrate unflavoured....am i allergic or is this normal
    Makes you sick how? If it upsets your stomach, try switching to an Isolate
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Stats: 6'0", 179 lbs
    Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rambostyne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rambostyne's BodySpace
    Do you mix the powder with milk? You may be intolerant to lactose.
    Shawn Johnson<3

*Atheist Alliance*

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MakeABanana's BodySpace
    Try an isolate.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    يو ماد برآ ه
    NJ 732 | RU Engineering '11 | MD '16 | #cut4shredu

Not gaining weight? Trying to lose weight? Don't know what to do for diet? Read these:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133634471
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123915821

Originally Posted by ASIAN NIGHTMARE View Post
    Makes you sick how? If it upsets your stomach, try switching to an Isolate
    Originally Posted by Rambostyne View Post
    Do you mix the powder with milk? You may be intolerant to lactose.
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    Try an isolate.
    No with water.

Say 10-45mins after drinking I just feel generally sick and bloated, a bit stomach cramps.
    could be lactose intolerant huh?

I take 40g though....Myabe 20g I be fine ?

I heard isolate was bad also but more expensive to....

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Annihilate's BodySpace
    Happened to me when I mixed it water too, gave me diarrhea started having it with milk, went down perfectly fine, then about a month after taking it with milk, I needed to reduce cals so took it with water, no problems after that, I currently drink it with water.

I think it's like a foreign substance to your body and drinking it with water you makes it come out faster, Drinking it with milk makes it thicker and takes longer to disgest? Then once you build up tolerance to it and your body knows what it is you can then drink it with water, I dunno, just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by Annihilate View Post
    Happened to me when I mixed it water too, gave me diarrhea started having it with milk, went down perfectly fine, then about a month after taking it with milk, I needed to reduce cals so took it with water, no problems after that, I currently drink it with water.

I think it's like a foreign substance to your body and drinking it with water you makes it come out faster, Drinking it with milk makes it thicker and takes longer to disgest? Then once you build up tolerance to it and your body knows what it is you can then drink it with water, I dunno, just my thoughts.
    RIght but that means something in it your body dislikes...that cant be good...mayeb Ill stick to eggs, tuna and meat?

ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    No with water.

Say 10-45mins after drinking I just feel generally sick and bloated, a bit stomach cramps.
    could be lactose intolerant huh?

I take 40g though....Myabe 20g I be fine ?

I heard isolate was bad also but more expensive to....
    I'd stick to 40g. I dont think cutting it in half would make much difference

Isolate isn't bad but yes it is more expensive

Could just be a slight case of LI. Try switching to an Isolate and see if that bothers your stomach. You may just be using a cheap brand of whey that has a lot of lactose.
    I'm LI and I have to use an Isolate or a Concentrate thats at least 81% pure

I have no problems with Cytomax (99% Lactose Free) or Whey Sensation (81% pure)
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

I'd stick to 40g. I dont think cutting it in half would make much difference

Isolate isn't bad but yes it is more expensive

Could just be a slight case of LI. Try switching to an Isolate and see if that bothers your stomach. You may just be using a cheap brand of whey that has a lot of lactose.
    I'm LI and I have to use an Isolate or a Concentrate thats at least 81% pure

I have no problems with Cytomax (99% Lactose Free) or Whey Sensation (81% pure)
    Well this is weird.

I felt sick yesterday I had 100ml double cream+40g whey

So today I tried 100ml double cream alone this morning...no problems

40g whey like 5mins ago, 2hrs later...so far no problems.

I wodner if whey doesnt mix well with cream causing stomach pains?

Well this is weird.

I felt sick yesterday I had 100ml double cream+40g whey

So today I tried 100ml double cream alone this morning...no problems

40g whey like 5mins ago, 2hrs later...so far no problems.

I wodner if whey doesnt mix well with cream causing stomach pains?
    The lactose in the cream OR the whey probably isnt enough to bother you but together, its probably too much for your stomach to handle.
    Its like me and hard cheese, a little bit = no problem. Too much and Im crapping thru the eye of a needle

The lactose in the cream OR the whey probably isnt enough to bother you but together, its probably too much for your stomach to handle.
    Its like me and hard cheese, a little bit = no problem. Too much and Im crapping thru the eye of a needle
    Damn I wonder what to do then

I take in 200ml cream
    80g whey per day

I was taking one in morning

one at night

But how am I meant to take 4 shakes? and when....damn

Damn I wonder what to do then

I take in 200ml cream
    80g whey per day

I was taking one in morning

one at night

But how am I meant to take 4 shakes? and when....damn
    40g of whey at one time in water doesn't bother you right?

I'd do 40g in the morning first thing and another 40g after your workout in water. Thats it...
    If you wanna add calories, add fruit, banana, or oats. Add flax oil, fish oil, natty PB etc to add good fats and your good to go. No need for the cream really.

BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunB-II-Trill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have flavoured whey.......

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Annihilate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Annihilate's BodySpace
    Start out with small amounts until your body get used to it, then increase it.

It's not bad for you, olive oil makes some people need the toilet after they have consumed it, doesn't mean its bad for you, but I am sure if you take it in low dosages your body will familiarise itself with it and build a tolerance.

Kinda like people who don't usually drink caffeine or haven't drank it in a while, they will need the toilet fairly quickly after consumption, but if they keep drinking it everyday their body will build a Torrance to the effects.

40g of whey at one time in water doesn't bother you right?

I'd do 40g in the morning first thing and another 40g after your workout in water. Thats it...
    If you wanna add calories, add fruit, banana, or oats. Add flax oil, fish oil, natty PB etc to add good fats and your good to go. No need for the cream really.
    Well Im on high fat diet and cream gives me 100g fat

50g olive oil

20-30g eggs/bacon

20-30g other meat

20-30g coconut