Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: I hate women

AnFModel is not very well liked. (-100)

I hate women

I hate women I really do. Clearly society is not how it should be. Women are useless. They can’t do anything without men – the computer you’re using right now, who made that? A ****ing man, that’s who. Women just leech off men. This is why I want to rape and kill women, I hate their stupid faces. They behave like animals, drinking and having boyfriends. So I will treat them like animals, I will drag them thought the dirt before I slit their throats. Go ahead, call me a virgin. Call me a ***got. Call me whatever – I know I’m right, and secretly so do you.
    Think about it tmisc - in cave man times what purpose would woman serve. They would be begging men for food in exchange for sex and getting raped. Seriously, how has society gone so wrong? Women get paid to become pregnant because they behave like whores, they are paid to create more drug addicts to plague an already overpopulated world. Society is manipulated to ensure a “level playing field” to correct the “pay gap” created by women’s lack of skill and motivation.
    Name one job a woman can do better than a man that doesn't involve children. Name one woman who did something of historical significance. In a future Utopian society women will be kept in cages and fed raw meat like the animals they are. When they have their period they will be segregated from the rest of the women and put in a dark hole in the ground. When a woman needs to use the toilet they must use another woman's cupped hands, then use the poo to make a soup.
    Then when they eat the soup we will round them up by whipping there chubby thighs and whooping "Shakka zulu! Shakka zulu!" until they are all back in there cages. We then being the sorting. Women will be sorted into different categories -- fat and ugly. The fat ones will be used as transport and a source of food, while the ugly ones will be shaved and coated in a viscous lubricant and forced to fight in an arena. The survivor gets to mate with the other women.

Stats: 5'9"
    Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Obscenity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Obscenity's BodySpace
    Virgin be mad

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XxmartinixX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit XxmartinixX's BodySpace
    Wow...
    I suppose a MALE stork just brought you along to your dad did it

Wants To LiftNoodBrah Nullery76's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 152 lbs
    Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nullery76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Nullery76's BodySpace
    So can you suck the penor better than a female as well?

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) winjones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit winjones's BodySpace

did not read lol

dont judge me by my age;) MapleX's Avatar
    Stats: 4'9", 80 lbs
    MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit MapleX's BodySpace
    Cool story bro.

Stats: 5'9", 213 lbs
    Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua_Barbosa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Joshua_Barbosa's BodySpace
    Hey man,
    sounds like you have been experiencing the pesstimistic side of women who feel they must exist to torture and make others suffer as they do. I have experienced this myself, and I will not argue the points you have made, be them true or false i am concerned not. I went through a stage where i resented women for reasons such as the using of their sexuality for manipulation and control, and the hate i experienced coming from women who are full of hate and misery, and at one point i believed all women to be like this. And i have discovered the opposite to be true. Yes their is women out their that are so miserable to be around, and the same can be said for men. The point im making is that their are women out their that are not of a pesstimistic nature, and are actually very pleasant to be around. So i hope the best to you in your journey, and pray that you do not close your eyes and shut off the world of women because of the women that seem to be in your world right now. Good luck to you man
    Anything that is achieved of true value, will take time and effort. To be truely successful is my reward, the muslce gained is a benifit included in the ride!

dont judge me by my age;) MapleX's Avatar
    Stats: 4'9", 80 lbs
    MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000) MapleX is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit MapleX's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Joshua_Barbosa View Post
    Hey man,
    sounds like you have been experiencing the pesstimistic side of women who feel they must exist to torture and make others suffer as they do. I have experienced this myself, and I will not argue the points you have made, be them true or false i am concerned not. I went through a stage where i resented women for reasons such as the using of their sexuality for manipulation and control, and the hate i experienced coming from women who are full of hate and misery, and at one point i believed all women to be like this. And i have discovered the opposite to be true. Yes their is women out their that are so miserable to be around, and the same can be said for men. The point im making is that their are women out their that are not of a pesstimistic nature, and are actually very pleasant to be around. So i hope the best to you in your journey, and pray that you do not close your eyes and shut off the world of women because of the women that seem to be in your world right now. Good luck to you man
    damnit you fed the troll.

Stats: 5'9", 206 lbs
    stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stoneagerebel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit stoneagerebel's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Joshua_Barbosa View Post
    Hey man,
    Nice comment.

Stats: 5'10", 250 lbs
    SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SamS505 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit SamS505's BodySpace
    guys like you really piss me off... you have no idea how to talk to women so you go off disrespecting them.

I love women. Everything about them. They look amazing, they smell amazing, they're exciting, passionate, you can talk to them so much different than you can men, they think about things in such a different way.. Sure I've had women hurt me, but there is alot to appreciate there.
    "Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss, and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, and I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about how He loves us"

Stats: 5'11", 230 lbs
    Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chubz91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chubz91's BodySpace
    post this in the female misc. I DARE YOU.

Stats: 5'7", 147 lbs
    hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hot4hotz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit hot4hotz's BodySpace

Stats: 5'7", 138 lbs
    DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DhavokBoss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit DhavokBoss's BodySpace
    You sound like hitler but against women instead of jews. Without the union of a man and woman you wouldn't exist.
    ***OWES REPS ON RECHARGE TO:
    EBNX
    bigBOSSguy
    Lawlzorz
    RickRaws
    YoungLegit
    hockey1234

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4backcracks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 4backcracks's BodySpace
    Who saw that Duke K-State game last night?
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

Stats: 6'1", 165 lbs
    obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) obs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit obs's BodySpace
    y u mad

Stats: 5'9", 166 lbs
    mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mahos551 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mahos551's BodySpace
    Doing it the right way ....

Lift,eat,sleep,repeat.

Stats: 5'4", 125 lbs
    buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffquads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit buffquads's BodySpace
    I try to tell people that most men hate women and they don't believe me, now I will direct them to this post!

Stats: 5'0", 124 lbs
    Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Erica330 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Erica330's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AnFModel View Post
    I hate women I really do. Clearly society is not how it should be. Women are useless. They can’t do anything without men – the computer you’re using right now, who made that? A ****ing man, that’s who. Women just leech off men. This is why I want to rape and kill women, I hate their stupid faces. They behave like animals, drinking and having boyfriends. So I will treat them like animals, I will drag them thought the dirt before I slit their throats. Go ahead, call me a virgin. Call me a ***got. Call me whatever – I know I’m right, and secretly so do you.
    Think about it tmisc - in cave man times what purpose would woman serve. They would be begging men for food in exchange for sex and getting raped. Seriously, how has society gone so wrong? Women get paid to become pregnant because they behave like whores, they are paid to create more drug addicts to plague an already overpopulated world. Society is manipulated to ensure a “level playing field” to correct the “pay gap” created by women’s lack of skill and motivation.
    Name one job a woman can do better than a man that doesn't involve children. Name one woman who did something of historical significance. In a future Utopian society women will be kept in cages and fed raw meat like the animals they are. When they have their period they will be segregated from the rest of the women and put in a dark hole in the ground. When a woman needs to use the toilet they must use another woman's cupped hands, then use the poo to make a soup.
    Then when they eat the soup we will round them up by whipping there chubby thighs and whooping "Shakka zulu! Shakka zulu!" until they are all back in there cages. We then being the sorting. Women will be sorted into different categories -- fat and ugly. The fat ones will be used as transport and a source of food, while the ugly ones will be shaved and coated in a viscous lubricant and forced to fight in an arena. The survivor gets to mate with the other women.
    You're sitting at home,on a Saturday night,writing this....KILL YOURSELF.

That is so tight butthole LiftCore's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 181 lbs
    LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LiftCore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LiftCore's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by buffquads View Post
    I try to tell people that most men hate women and they don't believe me, now I will direct them to this post!
    Originally Posted by Erica330 View Post
    You're sitting at home,on a Saturday night,writing this....KILL YOURSELF.
    Are you two aware that this was written 3 years ago?
    Doesn't currently lift.