alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Pre and post nutrition for cardio and weight lifting.And a few other questions.

1.What should i eat before i workout and how soon should i eat(give a few choices pls)?
    2.what should i eat after i wokout and how soon?
    3.what should i eat before and aft. cardio?
    4. I eat 3egg-whites + 1 whole egg + 2 brown toasts with peanut butter for breakfast. is this too little for gaining mass.is it good for cutting?
    (height 5.5, weight 68kgs)
    5.Is it ok to eat 1hr after i wake up?Is that too late?
    6.Where can i get good examples of cutting and bulking diets with alternatives?

alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

38 ppl have viewed this and no one has answered!WTF!
    a little help here pls?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Pre and post nutrition for cardio and weight lifting.And a few other questions.

Originally posted by alpha
    1.What should i eat before i workout and how soon should i eat(give a few choices pls)?
    2.what should i eat after i wokout and how soon?
    3.what should i eat before and aft. cardio?
    4. I eat 3egg-whites + 1 whole egg + 2 brown toasts with peanut butter for breakfast. is this too little for gaining mass.is it good for cutting?
    (height 5.5, weight 68kgs)
    5.Is it ok to eat 1hr after i wake up?Is that too late?
    6.Where can i get good examples of cutting and bulking diets with alternatives?
    1. Have some complex carbs such as oatmeal or wheat bread about 45 minutes before your workout.

2. Have a post workout shake with some whey protein. You can also add in some creatine and dextrose if you have them.

3. Pre-cardio have the same as pre-workout, complex carbs about 45 minutes before. Post cardio have a whey shake with some carbs in there as well to replenish glycogen stores.

4. I don't know about the toast for cutting unless it's whole wheat or grain bread. But otherwise not too bad.

5. Have something right when you get up since your body is in a catabolic state. A whey shake would do well.

6. Look around the main site and do a search on this board. There are tons.

Hope this helps.