CarlitosCache has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlitosCache has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlitosCache has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question When should I take my creatine???

I just bought 1000 grms. of creatine monohydrate and it says in the instructions that I should take 1 to 4 scoops a day, the thing is that it doesn´t tell you when to take them. Can anyone give me some advice as to when I should take these 1 to 4 scoops????

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CarlitosCache View Post
    I just bought 1000 grms. of creatine monohydrate and it says in the instructions that I should take 1 to 4 scoops a day, the thing is that it doesn´t tell you when to take them. Can anyone give me some advice as to when I should take these 1 to 4 scoops????
    You can take it whenever. Most prefer before, during or after their workout.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Jonbo62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbo62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbo62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    You can take it whenever. Most prefer before, during or after their workout.
    is there another time other than those?
    Getting strong. thats all its about....everything else is just on top of that.
    Dont ever wish away time.
    IRepBack.jpg
    Deadlift: 350
    Higher Power Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    Higher Power Glutamine
    Multi

iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jonbo62 View Post
    creatine is not like a NO product. You can take it anytime you want as long as it gets in your system. Some prefer post workout to take advantage of an insulin spike to get in your system faster. Where other might take it pre workout. Either way it doesn't matter as started above. Just get it in your body!
    181lb/82.5kg USPA Powerlifter
    475/305/585

bradstadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When taking creatine you should consider other supplements that you are taking along with it. Creatine is best taken before and after workout, but also you have protein which should be taken in the same manner.
    So, you can schedule your creatine intake to be immidiatly before and immidiatly after your workout. In this way you can take your protein an hour before and an hour after your workout.
    Are you using your muscle supplement to its full potential? To get insights and tips on how to optimize your muscle supplement usage then visit the following blog:

http://www.musclesupplementblog.com

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jonbo62 View Post
    I meant in immediate time.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.