Sike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do I look like I'm looking good so far?

Just want some honest options on my body physique, and by looking at my bodyspace pictures what do you think? I am currently gaining weight and trying to stay lean, I'll upload more pictures later. (would like to comment how my core is more cut than whats in the pictures, more will be up soon.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sike0; 01-28-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Added some photos.

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sike0 View Post
    Just want some honest options on my body physique, and by looking at my bodyspace pictures what do you think? I am currently gaining weight and trying to stay lean, I'll upload more pictures later.

Thanks!
    Be better to upload them, you'll get more attention, especially from lazy people like me using the mobile site

I put some up for you guys, let me know and thanks!

Bump

Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000)
    These are terrible photos to judge. This is not MySpace.
    1k+

*minimalist crew*
    *experiences over possessions crew*
    *positive crew*

Originally Posted by Thewix View Post
    These are terrible photos to judge. This is not MySpace.
    Sorry about that, my phone camera is just terrible now. It got all scratched up, I'll post more soon. You can't tell or give me any sort of honest opinion just by looking closer to the picture? I'm just surprised you took the time to even comment at all.

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True, pics aren't the best. It's not just the photo quality, but as far as what can actually be seen as far as poses. Not the worst I've seen as far as quality, but just trying to be constructive. As an extra, some before pics would be helpful to judge progress as well.

However, as you stand now, the front is looking rather flat but at least defined (the angle is not the most flattering as well) and you did say you wanted to look lean. But your back shots show some really solid gains. Nice peak on your bicep too. Keep at it brother.
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)

Originally Posted by AdamTrue85UK View Post
    True, pics aren't the best. It's not just the photo quality, but as far as what can actually be seen as far as poses. Not the worst I've seen as far as quality, but just trying to be constructive. As an extra, some before pics would be helpful to judge progress as well.

However, as you stand now, the front is looking rather flat but at least defined (the angle is not the most flattering as well) and you did say you wanted to look lean. But your back shots show some really solid gains. Nice peak on your bicep too. Keep at it brother.
    I wish my phone wasn't so messed up, my SD card is failing so its difficult to take newer ones. Next Friday I will have a new phone and I can take more though. I need to update them anyway, my core is way more cut now. Thanks for the comment though, really appreciative it.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yae bro ur looking good...just keep lifting heavy..eating healthy and get 8 hours sleep at night and you will be ripped and buff with gf s aplenty!aplenty!
    KEN LECLAIR

Originally Posted by kenethleclair View Post
    yae bro ur looking good...just keep lifting heavy..eating healthy and get 8 hours sleep at night and you will be ripped and buff with gf s aplenty!aplenty!
    Thanks man! I think you'll all be surprised by how much better my core looks now though, I wish I could take more photos. D:

Bump