nygiantzrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab Exercises while bulking?

I'm just finishing p90x and from following the program, I have got a 6 pack. I'm 5'11 160, and I want to bulk up now. I was wondering what the best exercises are for your abs to increase abdominal muscle mass? I'm assuming weighted exercises of some sort, is there any way to do a 4 month bulking phase (trying to gain a solid 20 pounds) without losing the 6 pack (like keep up with fat gains by increasing abdominal mass)? Would doing the abripperx cd from p90x while bulking aid at all in this process?

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just curious. Are there bodybuilders out there that bulk that do not have ab definition?
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Just curious. Are there bodybuilders out there that bulk that do not have ab definition?
    HAHA

but bruh ye u can. Just do the ab crunch machine to get big abs. U can do body weight abs still. And even if you bulk your not going to get FAT like a tubby tuba player. U might get some flubber at the bottom of your waistline if you eat like 3,000 calories + and lift hard. you won't get that fat fat. And if ya eat a good diet and get to 3,000 calories u def won't get fat.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimj66 View Post
    HAHA

Right on. I was just curious because OP is wanting to bulk but worried his abs will go away or something like that. Lol.

When I look at Jay Cutler, or Ronnie Colemen I see their abs.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimj66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha yup yup
    i c ur a atheist. finally !

humans are making progress...

well im not atheist. leaning towards deist type person lol but i don really care about that **** anymore LOL just don't pray around me... Or open a bible and do a ritual and sacrifice a lamb. or knock on my door about ur church wars...

Originally Posted by kimj66 View Post
    haha yup yup
    i c ur a atheist. finally !

humans are making progress...

well im not atheist. leaning towards deist type person lol but i don really care about that **** anymore LOL just don't pray around me... Or open a bible and do a ritual and sacrifice a lamb. or knock on my door about ur church wars...
    Yup, I am Atheist.

I dont really care about people believing in their whatevers. Im like you, man. Just keep that shiit to yourself.

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Yup, I am Atheist.

I dont really care about people believing in their whatevers. Im like you, man. Just keep that shiit to yourself.
    haha
    its funny how ur 30 but u talk like ya 20 hahaha
    ur a chill guy jon

yea i agree haha