Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mirin da potential at 17? Behemoth93's Avatar
    Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Brah give me some serious tips and advice on fighting a big fat tall guy (srs) reps

So basically ive been avoiding this fight for about a week. He wants to fight me because i have been "talking ****"but Im sure he hates me because hes been in love with my girl and really doesnt have a chance with her while im a dick to her most of the time. Also because im known as the swole kid in school and i feel like he wants to prove to people he can beat the **** out of me. Yes high school drama but im 100% serious, the kid used to go to anger management and came to my house at 10 pm to fight me but i again avoided this. Hes been texting me and leaving me voicemails that hes waiting for me to put my fist up to fight him, in school he keeps calling me **** and the only way out of this is fighting him but atleast i got proof to show my school that i have been avoding this and this kid got serious problems so i wont get kicked out of my prestigious school. Im actually really strong bodybuilding wise (5'7 170, 8%bf ) but was never in a fight before but hes strong aswell because hes super fat not an athlete (5'11 220). I was thinking of putting my fist up and just punching him in his nose so his eyes get watery and i can hit the solar plexus then chin.

help brahs im 100% srs been depressed and worried about this all week
    *** NJ Crew 973 ***

***Trance4Life Crew***

I rep/neg back.

DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Edit: Forget everything i said and just don't fight at all
    Last edited by DyingStar; 11-23-2010 at 07:46 PM.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    meet me in the playground after school, *******.

PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    E stats or old pics.

And the whole admitting you're a dick to your gf... Troll?

DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    can i eat you for proteins?

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DyingStar View Post
    Try to avoid the fight at all costs. But if **** happens take him to the ground immediatly just full out deck him run at full speed and climb on top of him and just keep hitting him in the face eventually someone will have to pull you off because you are doing to much damage. But if you can't tackle him drive forward do not back away from his punches drive foward and you be the more aggressive one. Fight dirty there are no rules in real fights.

but # 1 try to avoid the fight at all costs. I got out of being charged with 2nd degree assault and only got away with a police report which does not go on my record . This happened because i got a call from a friend that some kid older than my bro punched my bro in the face and so i kicked his ass so hard and threatened him after that he told his parents and they called the police cause they were scared for him.

but i got lucky that it did not go on my record i am more mature than i was 3 years ago when that happened just avoid fighting at all costs.
    black person fighting advice-

1: be the aggressor

2: sucker punch, hit them in the face as hard as you can and as fast as you can

3: jump on top of the person on the ground and hit them repeatedly while they are on the ground until someone stops you.

EDIT:

4: ???

5: jail

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did not read OP.

Getting him to the ground is stupid if he has a distinct size/strength advantage.

Get inside.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

black person fighting advice-

1: be the aggressor

2: sucker punch, hit them in the face as hard as you can and as fast as you can

3: jump on top of the person on the ground and hit them repeatedly while they are on the ground until someone stops you.

EDIT:

4: ???

5: jail
    i said only if he has to i warned him not to fight at all because it will lead to very bad consequences i meant if the guy hits him first but whatever I got in an argument with you in the past and i don't feel like arguing

valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    k if this thread is srs: first of all consider the factor of you getting expelled if you fight. if you dont care **** about getting expelled/or you wont get expelled then fight that *******...dont be afraid of getting dirty moves in the fight like punching in the crotch or pinching if tits if he sits on you (this is real world, not a competitive fight)...do what ever you can to beat the shiznit out of him...good luck brah

if its not srs: poor thread, troll

Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Behemoth93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PopOverride View Post
    E stats or old pics.

And the whole admitting you're a dick to your gf... Troll?
    I never e stat bro pictures takes this summer
    Yes ima a dick, everytime i treat girls too nicely and they feel to confortable they end up ****in me over...
    *** NJ Crew 973 ***

***Trance4Life Crew***

I rep/neg back.

Wants To LiftNoodBrah Nullery76's Avatar
    Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get inside and aim for the jaw to knock him out. I wouldnt take to the ground unless you're a good grappler and close in strength or stronger.
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG

Nullery76 and Ryandrummer's B.B.A.G. Bulking Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135204521

Originally Posted by valaykhunt View Post
    k if this thread is srs: first of all consider the factor of you getting expelled if you fight. if you dont care **** about getting expelled/or you wont get expelled then fight that *******...dont be afraid of getting dirty moves in the fight like punching in the crotch or pinching if tits if he sits on you (this is real world, not a competitive fight)...do what ever you can to beat the shiznit out of him...good luck brah

if its not srs: poor thread, troll
    I got text messages + voicemails of him threatning me, will only do something after he gets physical and infront of school cameras so it will all be considered self defense...
    *** NJ Crew 973 ***

***Trance4Life Crew***

I rep/neg back.

valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valaykhunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Behemoth93 View Post
    I got text messages + voicemails of him threatning me, will only do something after he gets physical and infront of school cameras so it will all be considered self defense...
    i seee, and as i said dont afraid to fight dirty...or try ground and pound, that works too

Originally Posted by DyingStar View Post
    i said only if he has to i warned him not to fight at all because it will lead to very bad consequences i meant if the guy hits him first but whatever I got in an argument with you in the past and i don't feel like arguing
    i was just makin luls.

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fukin kick that fat fuk in the shins then do whatever the hell of want from there. Broken shins=no movement.

xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you dont know how to fight stick to the basics.

Jab and right cross over and over. and keep your hands up

Originally Posted by xZxChris View Post
    If you dont know how to fight stick to the basics.

Jab and right cross over and over. and keep your hands up
    Thanks brah will rep on recharge for advice and being from the jersayy
    *** NJ Crew 973 ***

***Trance4Life Crew***

I rep/neg back.

Pineocleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pineocleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 years martial arts experience here, 1st dan black belt.

In a street fight aim for all vital points of the area but if you still want to keep dignity if people are watching don't do cheap shots like crotch shots...

Jabs in the kidneys work wonders, if both your upper bodies are grappled into eachother focus on kicking the knees/shins

When making clear shots do not waste time striking the stomach/chest area as he is fat, aim for throat, jaw, nose and even ears .

ALSO make sure before you jump straight into the fight that he has no weaponry and objects nearby that he can use as a weapon. Keep something nearby that you can use as a weapon if needed as well.
    Bench - 220lbs
    Squat - 302lbs
    Deads - 419lbs
    Total - 941lbs

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its a bitch move but hit him in the balls and then knee him in the face if **** hits the fan

RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockyMan500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Blow out the kness, aim for the throat, anything that works. Make sure that mother****er cant move.

kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this, and your obviously scared and lying.... if way you described yourself and the other kid were ture, you would've already beaten the hell out f this kid, as it should be no problem...
    your basically calling yourself a jacked swole kid, that's avoiding a fight against another kid talking shat on you, and hitting on your girlfriend.... why would you avoid it? if he shows up on your front door asking for trouble, give it to him, if what you said were ture, you easily could. Your out of school too, won't get suspended?
    even if it was in school, you don't suspended for more then a week.
    Beginners, read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=660236753&posted=1#post660236753

nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PM me any epic trance/dubstep/house songs for reps!

>>>Misc Persian Crew<<<
    :::Misc Cologne Crew:::

Reps for life: Ketobrah, ZachSmash, benwin21

ΘΧ
    Θηρόποεα Χείρ

kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nemofishey View Post
    hahahaha..... conincidence, or bs?
    Beginners, read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=660236753&posted=1#post660236753

xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Behemoth93 View Post
    Thanks brah will rep on recharge for advice and being from the jersayy
    And shadow box before the fight. does help.

op, if your plan is to punch people in the throat, or balls, knee them in the face, general dirty fighting, below the belt, ***gotry

you should definitely do all thats in your power to stop the fight via talking, its very unlikely that you cant stop the fight with words.

if you really feel the need to fight people to prove your self, then you should take up a fight sport, and make sure the fight goes down in a controlled legitimate circumstance where no one will be arrested.

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong shot to the jaw
    take back
    Apply blood choke
    Choke Out
    tea bag
    repeat
    Carolina Panthers

#clanginandbangin

Originally Posted by kapsemaj View Post
    hahahaha..... conincidence, or bs?
    maybe op trolling us...cuz the guy who posted has a nov '10 join date...jus sayin

doomire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    High school wrestling, jui jitsu and grappling have taught me that a 5'11 220 pound fat guy without any knowledge of martial arts is an easy victim to be made fun of by me.

Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bring a gun and/or explosives.

Prisons worth it amiright?
    "i dont spend hours on this forum posting pictures of myself so other teens can judge my body and tell me how great or not great my abs are like some 13 year old girl slumber party." -stomperfood

I rep back son <3

__JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10) __JACK__ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First i would try to avoid it and let it just go away. If he wont let it go i would fight at school they always get broken up the quickest you wont and he wont get to hurt. Or atleast thats how it is at my school. The fights outside of school always seem to escalate and get out of control leaving someone to go the hosipotal or the police coming. Lastly just get the first punch in when your at school it wont matter who started it you will both get the some punishment. Just aim for the jaw or nose and youll be fine. That way he will be stunned and then by the time he starts swinging it will get broken up hopefully.