kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Turkey left out over night

Alright guys first off I don't even know where to post this situation of mine. But since it deals with food... Ill post it here.

Alright if you leave a whole, UNCOOKED frozen turkey in a large bowl of salt water over night, will it be contaminated/ stupid of me to cook it the next morning? I just got in an argument with a friend just now... He trying to defrost this turkey... He put the damn turkey in this freakin duffel plastic box container with salt water... when I saw that I was like holy freakin ****to. he says it won't get you sick... Man fukkk that ****! Am I The one that is wrong here and raging for no reason?

I seriously think that's just sick to leave out turkey over night... opinions?

OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100) OG925 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i just put mine frozen turkey in the sink over night then leave it in the fridge to thaw out the rest of the way

mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mkress77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of people brine a turkey in salt water over night. It makes the turkey more moist and gives it better flavor.

kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So its safe to leave turkey out over night, in water? I swore if you left ANY kind of meat/poultry out for more than two hours it will be contaminated and will get you sick.

mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You shouldn't defrost a frozen turkey by just leaving it out, the outside of the turkey can warm up enough to increase the risk of bacteria growth. It's an increased risk, just because someone says they do it and never got sick before doesn't mean it cant happen. Best way to defrost a turkey is in the refrigerator but that can take up to 4-5 days depending on the size, another way is to use cold running water. I'm not really sure about your specific situation since the turkey is placed in salt water, which I guess depending on the salinity probably isn't a problem.

kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kels_88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It'll be fine. I left both of the Turkey's I've cooked so far this year out on the porch for 2 days/nights (temp fluctuations from ~40-50 degrees or so...) instead of letting it thaw in the fridge. I just couldn't afford the space... Both came out awesome. The brine thing is a standard trick....

Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The USDA says not to leave food out for longer than 2 hours. I'm not sure if you would get sick or not, but I'd put it in the fridge just in case.