Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Chicken, steak, fish, eggs, egg whites, milk, etc.
    I can't take supplements and ask my mom for 'whey' and **** like that because I feel embarrassed. My family always makes fun of me when I ask for **** like that and say I'm so hyped up for nothing and that I'm never going to succeed in any sport. That's why I'm asking for natural ****, I don't want to show them that I'm dedicated seriously to this.

So, how about this:
    3 eggs in the morning, 1 cup skimmed milk

a beans sandwich before noon

lunch with a lot of protein and another cup of skimmed milk

a cheese sandwich before dinner

1 cup skimmed milk and beans at night

sounds good?
    “A life spent chasing dreams that never come true is better than a life spent running away from dreams that could have.” – Alan Aragon

Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whey is food ***got, if you're scared of someone putting you down this is the last "sport" you want to get into
    Biomedical Science Undergraduate

Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500) Monyistbitu is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah but if I say 'Can you buy whey for protein?' I'll get laughed at. Trust me man, I'm dedicated and I've been going at this for three months, I'm just struggling with the diet.

Can you comment on my food plan?
    “A life spent chasing dreams that never come true is better than a life spent running away from dreams that could have.” – Alan Aragon

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Monyistbitu View Post
    I can't take supplements and ask my mom for 'whey' and **** like that because I feel embarrassed. My family always makes fun of me when I ask for **** like that and say I'm so hyped up for nothing and that I'm never going to succeed in any sport. That's why I'm asking for natural ****, I don't want to show them that I'm dedicated seriously to this.

So, how about this:
    3 eggs in the morning, 1 cup skimmed milk

a beans sandwich before noon

lunch with a lot of protein and another cup of skimmed milk

a cheese sandwich before dinner

1 cup skimmed milk and beans at night

sounds good?
    It would be better if you had beans along with another source of protein to get a full array of amino acids. Beans are an incomplete source of protein.
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

Another source of protein along with beans as in...? Something you find in every house hold please, will a cup of skimmed milk work?

Hater of Lazy People EliteExtra's Avatar
    EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ it being hard to consume 150g of protein a day

i dont count the protein in beans, grains, nuts etc. I only count quality protein, so if I say I eat 220-260g of protein per day I mean 220-260g from meat, eggs and milk, but I obviously take in more than that if your going to count the protein from bread and oats and nuts and stuff like that...

redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    milk
    Bench 301
    Squat 392
    Deadlift 415
    1108lbs Damn it feels good to be a taylor

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can someone inform me? I don't want to use supplements or any of that crap.
    Btw, is it okay to have like 1 molto/coke a day?
    2 liter of milk= 70 gr
    big can of tuna= 40 gr
    2 yoghurts= 30 gr

that's 140 gr without any real meal
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EliteExtra View Post
    lol @ it being hard to consume 150g of protein a day
    yeah i know, i swear i can eat that in a meal easily

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just eat high protein foods lol, its pretty easy.

- Chicken
    - Fish
    - Steak
    - Tuna
    - Pork
    - Beef
    - Eggs
    - Turky

The list goes on, if you struggle to reach your target number then supplement with some protein powder, you are still natural if you take supplements and they are not "crap" 1 molto/coke is however "crap" though.

Hater of Lazy People EliteExtra's Avatar
    EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jesus **** if you gonna keep moaning about getting put down by your FAMILY just so you can buy decent food then how the hell do you expect to cope with criticism in any sport from anybody else lol

are you even for real?

suck it up and eat properly, that diet plan you posted on post #32 was BS imo...

allender1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know a great deal about nutrition but it can't be had to get 150g! I'm on 230g a day - that's including 2 whey shakes. So take away the whey and I'm 185.
    You'd probably be surprised how all the protein in what you'd consider 'non-protein foods' adds up. When I calculated my diet, my protein sources were intended to be chicken, tuna, and shakes. I'm taking in 90g discounting those! (From salads, banana, yoghurts, bread, oats, peas, pasta, and milk). Don't forget milk! You can drink it throughout the day and get lots of nutrition from it. I drink 2-3 pints of whole milk a day. That's about 50g of protein without 'eating'. I drink a lot of it with my shakes but there's nothing stopping you drinking it on it's own! Almost half of the protein in my shakes comes from the milk.

And about the family...
    You said you DONT want to show them you are dedicated by having protein shakes?
    Surely showing them you are dedicated and succeeding is the way to fix the ridicule they give? It souns as if your parents would be paying for the shakes so fair enough if they don't want to...but embarassment is no valid reason to not ask for shakes. If you can afford it - pay for them yourself?

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whitesox3223 View Post
    It would be better if you had beans along with another source of protein to get a full array of amino acids. Beans are an incomplete source of protein.
    Just because he eats them alone does not mean he is getting incomplete sources. It balances out.
    Just a weight lifter

Originally Posted by EliteExtra View Post
    jesus **** if you gonna keep moaning about getting put down by your FAMILY just so you can buy decent food then how the hell do you expect to cope with criticism in any sport from anybody else lol

are you even for real?

suck it up and eat properly, that diet plan you posted on post #32 was BS imo...
    Instead of being a sh*thead as*wipe, you can try and tell me what was wrong with it.

And to the rest of the posts, thank you for the advice. Maybe it's not as hard as it seems.

Maybe it's not as hard as it seems.
    Definately not.
    I only learnt about this stuff about a month ago. I've put on 4lbs since then and gotten a lot stronger.
    When starting out with proper nutrition I thought I was struggling to get 150g and wondered how I'd break 200. When I added everything up it was pretty easy. Still had to make the effort to eat 2 chicken breasts and have 2 shakes a day, but apart from that I was already sorted.

AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmpeDrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eggs, meat, chicken easy enough man

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Just because he eats them alone does not mean he is getting incomplete sources. It balances out.
    how bout no
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Two eggs?! You call that breakfast?

^^^^^
    why am i a champion? because when you're tired and ready to quit i push harder.

talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50) talligator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is this thread serious?

if not: gratz troll u win

if so: ur so fcuking stupid, just eat more
    ******** AESTHETICS CREW

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"- Socrates

varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 16 and take 2 litres of milk a day and 8 boiled eggs without yolk. (of course other than my normal food and 2 scoop of ON's whey protein and 2 tablets of amino acids {BCAA})

alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Breakfast- 3 eggs, 1 cup oats, 1.5 cup skim milk - 42g protein
    Mid Morning Snack- 2 TBSP peanut butter, 2 slices whole grain bread, 2 cups skim milk- 32g protein
    Lunch - 150g chicken breast, 1 egg, 1/2 rice (measured uncooked) - 40g protein
    Mid afternoon Snack - 1 scoop unflavoured whey, 1/2 cup yogurt, 2 slices whole grain bread- 37g protein
    Dinner - Chicken/fish/beef etc + rice - 35g protein atleast

total 186g protein

is this natural enough for you , OP ?

liftn00b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, let's say 2eggs in the morning = 14 grams. One cup of milk = 8 grams so in the morning 14+8 = 24 grams. Lunch, I always eat meat/chicken in lunch so I'll add another 20 grams summing it up to 44 grams of protein so far, dinner, tuna 20 grams making that a 64 grams of protein total. Whats a 'pb' tablespoon? Hmm, 64 grams of protein, still need more. How do I get that up to 150?
    my breakfast today was 7 strips of bacon, 3 eggs, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, 1/4 cup grilled onions, and 1/4 cup salsa, mmm good and a ton of protein.

meal 2: can of tuna with salad cubes and horseradish mustard

1-2 gallons of water a day. sometimes use crystal lite for flavor

good luck, eat more

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Only a ****ing pussy can't get in 150g of protein a day
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Only a ****ing pussy can't get in 150g of protein a day
    pretty sure theres over 150 grams of protein in a load of semen

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat dead animals.

SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    almonds,eggs,milk,lean chicken,cheese.

high in protien very easy to get 150grams into your diet

supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why don't you want to use supps? Have fun buying and eating craploads of food.

SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sheesh kid how do you ONLY get 150? haha Thats not too much. Taking out protein shakes I'm still well over 300 (granted i think i eat alot more than most people need to).

You gotta learn to measure food. 6oz of most meat (cooked) is around 45g, and 50g of most complex carbs is 5-10g of protein. So a meal that really seems pretty small to me would be like 6oz of turkey and 8oz of sweet potatoes (no, i'm not trying to be festive here lol) which would give you around 50g of protein, 50g of carbs. Eat that 3x in a day and you're there... but you should probably be eating more.
    And yea bro, better stay away from those protein supplements- i hear they shrink your pecker.
    "Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss, and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, and I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about how He loves us"

SantasGotSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leigh92 View Post
    I got to 205 g protein easily yesterday with only one protein shake...1/2 large can tuna for 20 g protein, 9 g protein in my oatmeal with 1/2 cup milk, 10 g protein in my cup of eggnog, 20 g protein in the other half can of tuna, 4 g protein in my bread, 8 g protein in a 16 oz cappuccino, 45 g protein in a bag of beef jerky, 38 g protein in a large can of tuna, 2 g protein in a banana, 14 g protein in 6 oz greek yogurt, 3 g protein in half a serving of almonds.

Then I got 35 more grams in my protein/the cup of milk in my shake. It's not that hard. Didn't even have eggs/egg whites yesterday

what does greek yougurt taste like? just wondering?