patgofourth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need help with food!

I need help making a list of good food to get from Walmart when I go. I don't have a good diet and the main reason is because I don't know what to get. Any help would be appreciated.

almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by patgofourth View Post
    I need help making a list of good food to get from Walmart when I go. I don't have a good diet and the main reason is because I don't know what to get. Any help would be appreciated.
    Put in the work for yourself. You are asking someone basically to hold and caress your hand while they take you shopping and put everything into your cart. Figuring out what to buy is very easy.

Do a damn search for shopping list here on the nutrition forum. Actually, there is still a thread on the first page of the nutrition form about the same thing you are asking. Look for it.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oats, brwn rice, whole grain bread, whole grain pasta, whole grain cereals, chicken breasts, turkey breasts, tuna, salmon, fresh fruit, fresh veggies, low fat dairy, nuts, natural nut butters, extra virgin olive oil, a multivitamin and an omega 3 supplement, whey protein powder...

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by almightyares View Post
    Put in the work for yourself. You are asking someone basically to hold and caress your hand while they take you shopping and put everything into your cart. Figuring out what to buy is very easy.

Do a damn search for shopping list here on the nutrition forum. Actually, there is still a thread on the first page of the nutrition form about the same thing you are asking. Look for it.
    He will be too lazy to diet don't worry since he can't even search etc
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lots of butter. Any self respecting bodybuilder eats at least 10 tablespoons of butter everyday. Also, they ask other people to lift for them and to go to the gym for them and to eat for them.

But in all seriousness, read through the forums. There is a ton of info out there and no two people are the same. Personally, I eat sardines once a week...but not everyone likes sardines. So would I recommend eating them? Yes. But will you? Who knows...
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

Rebelling in my psychosis thegymbum's Avatar
    thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you thnking of nonperishable goods that you can stock up on? If so, I'd go for high protein cereals, such as special K protein plus and Kashi golean, OATMEAL is a must- go for whole grain oats, not sweetened stuff with a bunch of extra sugar; canned foods such as tuna, salmon, chicken breast, and beans; "emergency situation" stuff like protein bars with a high content of protein and fiber but limited sugar and avoid saturated fats; NUTS are a definite go-to, as well as nut butters. I've never done grocery shopping there so I'm not sure about what sort of perishable items they haev, but if have stuff like eggs, fruits, and veggies, and fresh fish and chicken/turkey breast, go for those, as well!

patgofourth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    If you're gonna talk **** then I don't want to know what you have to say.

PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post

Rep'd for the truth.

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by patgofourth View Post
    If you're gonna talk **** then I don't want to know what you have to say.
    Criticism. Learn to take it better.

The truth is that you are asking us what to eat. The fact is that there is too much out there for anyone to be correct. I could tell you to eat eggs and oatmeal in the morning, a turkey sandwich with cheddar cheese in the after noon, and chicken and veggies at night. Someone else could tell you something different and both of us would be correct....supplying you are within your macros.

Read the stickies, read the forum, learn to take criticism, stop being so sensitive, and look both ways before crossing the street.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...