Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    benchpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ANY news on bsn's NO-Xplode?

does anyone know when this is available? or what's the makeup? from what i have heard, its a VERY impressive formulation.

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What have you heard about the formula? Whats in it?

sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have been checking in on their website regularly, there is nothing there as of yet except the ad that is in the magazines. No information in any magazines either.
    "That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Nietzsche

"A long, long, long, long time ago, before the wind, before the snow, lived a man, lived a man I know, lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why the hell would any company put an add for a product in magazine but not provide any info anywhere on what the product is? Just to frustrate us? If I had to guess, I would say its probably a arginine-malate, citruline-malate combination.

benchpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they do that so competitors don't come out with a knockoff.

mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    impressively makes your wallet thinner while doing nothing permanent for you.

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is a supplement i'm actually looking forward to getting. its supposed to come out this month. not sure exactly when.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Bammy
    Why the hell would any company put an add for a product in magazine but not provide any info anywhere on what the product is? Just to frustrate us? If I had to guess, I would say its probably a arginine-malate, citruline-malate combination.
    To build hype. Like this thread.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

true

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the ads tell you EXACTLY what is in it and compare it to all similiar products.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Really? When I wrote that, their adds said absolutely nothing about hte ingredients. If they did say what was in it, why would I speculate on what it was?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really? When I wrote that, their adds said absolutely nothing about hte ingredients. If they did say what was in it, why would I speculate on what it was?
    Im sorry I am thinking of Thermolife's Xplode, sorry about that.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

no prob

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah they don't list ingredients.....but i'm guessing its to ward away the copycats. Either way, i like BSN as a company, and i trust this product to be good. I responded very well to Ntrix.

Bering C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No-xplode

I should be recieving an order of No-xplode any day. I will post results as soon as I get it. I am 3 weeks into a MD cycle so I will wait until I am done before I use it

Re: No-xplode

Originally posted by Bering C
    I should be recieving an order of No-xplode any day. I will post results as soon as I get it. I am 3 weeks into a MD cycle so I will wait until I am done before I use it
    sweet. so its available now?

The PNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally posted by The PNA
    http://www.bsnonline.net/prod_noxplode.php
    the ingredients actually look very promising. his "log" is obviously exaggerated..but who knows....can't wait till ihear some reviews.

ANY OPINIONS?

WHAT DO THE "EXPERTS" ON THIS SITE, THINK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?

here is an attached image of the nutrition facts and what is exactly in the product. NO-EXPLODE...
    Attached Images

Big Mike Spat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am by no means an "expert" but those ingredients look pretty promising. I am now very interested in this product.

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It would be nice to find out the amounts of the AAKG and Citrulline Malate, and DCM, and also the glycocyamineand betaine before I made any opinions on this product. However if they are all what I am used too basically it looks like Cold Fusion and V12 combined, not exactly and I don't know the exact dosages but... What is the cost on this product?
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

yeah im going to use this product instead of my nitrix/creatine next time i cycle in my creatine. Its only about 37 bucks. same price as a bottle of their nitrix.

hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Where can you buy it for 37$?
    20 years old
    5'10 160 10% bf

Originally posted by hard_gainer123
    Where can you buy it for 37$?
    D P S NUTRITION its an online store.

Originally posted by RBEliminator
    It would be nice to find out the amounts of the AAKG and Citrulline Malate, and DCM, and also the glycocyamineand betaine before I made any opinions on this product. However if they are all what I am used too basically it looks like Cold Fusion and V12 combined, not exactly and I don't know the exact dosages but... What is the cost on this product?
    cheapest online price i could find is 37 bucks. i think im gonna try like LemonAde flavor first. im sick of fruit punch flavored supplements! anyways, has anyone gotten this product yet? maybe it states the exact amount of each ingredient on the lable. SOEMONE REVIEW THIS DAMN PRODUCT.

Originally posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    cheapest online price i could find is 37 bucks. i think im gonna try like LemonAde flavor first. im sick of fruit punch flavored supplements! anyways, has anyone gotten this product yet? maybe it states the exact amount of each ingredient on the lable. SOEMONE REVIEW THIS DAMN PRODUCT.
    dont look at me, haha

hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think I might give it a whirl, after im done with my current stack and review. Hopfully someone reviews it sooner than that though.
    20 years old
    5'10 160 10% bf

dumbbellhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN NO-Xplode

A site I've had good luck with is www.advantagesupplements.com and I believe BSN NO-Explode
    is about $24.00 on there right now. I may order some soon.
    "Risk is part of the game if you want to sit in that chair" -Captain Kirk

dumbbellhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Correction

Sorry, I was wrong about the price but still a good Site to order from.
    "Risk is part of the game if you want to sit in that chair" -Captain Kirk

Mr. Tapeworm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed (Methylxantines) caffeine is an ingredient in the "Ener-Tropic X-Plosion" part of the proprietary blend.

So then, I suppose a cup of coffee in the morning wouldn't ruin the effects of your NO supplement of choice like everybody says. I understand caffeine will constrict your blood vessels, but probably not to the same degree as ephedra.

What do y'all think?