Registered Manmore VerticalDreams's Avatar
    VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help me write a program that will achieve my goals :)

Hello everybody.

I am 19 years old, 6'4- 6'5 and weigh roughly 195lbs,

My goal is to gain a small amount of size and tone up all over my body . In other words, In the process of toning up, I would like to get a bit bigger as well.

I dont like the idea of becoming really large and bulky, I know it appeals to many people especially alot of the readers here on Bodybuilding.com but my Ideal body shape would be lean/toned.

Currently Im not overweight, or too thin, my upper body is relatively strong and has little fat. My lower stomach/ hips have a small amount of flab id like to remove and get that V cut.

Im not training for any particular sport, ( although I do play them) I would just like to change my body from how it is now.

The Funny thing is, Ive just completed a Course in fitness training, but all that really did was shovel information down my throat and then change its views all over the place. CONFUSING MUCH,

So What I'm looking for is some help with writing a program that will help me achieve my goals.

I am willing to go to the gym twice a day if thats what it takes.

Thankyou in advance!

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would start with a straight forward program such as SS or all-pro. Simply stated, you are not going to get "big and bulky" overnight, it takes a substantial amount of time and effort. Start simple, and then modify as you progress and learn how your body responds.

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I assume "tone up" means to cut?

"toning up" = eat less food
    building muscle = eat more food

Yes, it really is that simple. Can't do both at the same time. Cutting can be done over 8-12 weeks. Building any size that would allow you to "stand out" in a crowded gym takes years of over eating and lifting heavy.