xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Mr. O Top 10 - You chance to log Allmax Agmatine, Citrulline, and Yohimbine!

THE 2013 MR O IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

This is one of the most stacked line ups in the history of the Mr. Olympia Contest.

I can't even begin to think who will place where. So lets have a little contest.

THE CONTEST:

Guess the top 10. Easy as that. For each wrong placing, you will be marked off for a point. The three who have the least incorrect win! I would also like you to state why you would be a good candidate to log the stack and post links to past logs.

Here is the competitor list:
    Abbaspour, Baitollah
    Beyeke, Lionel
    Centopani, Evan
    Curry, Brandon
    Cutler, Jay
    Elssbiay, Mamdouh
    Freeman, Toney
    Greene, Kai
    Heath, Phil
    Jackson, Dexter
    Jackson, Johnnie
    Kuclo, Steve
    Martinez, Victor
    McMillan, Cedric
    Obaid, Essa
    Piotrkowicz, Robert
    Rhoden, Shawn
    Warren, Branch
    Winklaar, Roelly
    Wolf, Dennis

THE PRIZE/LOG:
    The 3 who win will get a chance to log one hell of a stack!

One of the most intense pump stacks I have ever used!

RULES:
    - USA Only
    - 18+
    - MUST FOLLOW THROUGH WITH FULL LOG AND END REVIEW
    - Must not be currently logging any other products
    - Must not be using any products similar to these, as we want a fair review
    - Posts must be made before prejudging starts on Friday @ 7:00PM

Lets wish our Althetes who are competing this weekend good luck!

GO TEAM ALLMAX!!!!!

Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Registered User 0TheHerculator0's Avatar
    0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First? And here's my top ten:
    Curry, Brandon
    Cutler, Jay
    Freeman, Toney
    Greene, Kai
    Heath, Phil
    Jackson, Johnnie
    Kuclo, Steve
    Martinez, Victor
    McMillan, Cedric
    Rhoden, Shawn

Cutler and Greene are def top picks

logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153962711

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1080737451
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1098428283
    My reason: I enjoy allmax products but have only tried a few and would like to do logs because I find them enjoyable and they help me keep track of my workouts
    Last edited by 0TheHerculator0; 09-24-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Top ten:
    10. Wolf, Dennis
    9. Curry, Brandon
    5. Cutler, Jay
    2. Elssbiay, Mamdouh
    8. Freeman, Toney
    3. Greene, Kai
    1. Heath, Phil
    4. Jackson, Dexter
    6. Rhoden, Shawn
    7. Warren, Branch

I don't have money. My reason.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Allfirst34 View Post
    Top ten:
    10. Wolf, Dennis
    9. Curry, Brandon
    5. Cutler, Jay
    2. Elssbiay, Mamdouh
    8. Freeman, Toney
    3. Greene, Kai
    1. Heath, Phil
    4. Jackson, Dexter
    6. Rhoden, Shawn
    7. Warren, Branch

I don't have money. My reason.
    lol honest reason but read the rules. USA Only

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jay=1
    Phil2
    Kai=3
    Rhoden4
    Dexter5
    Ramy6
    Wolf7
    Victor8
    branch
    evan
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

bump! only a few more days for entries

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Last day folks

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Learning The Ins and Outs Lifeisatrial's Avatar
    Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Phil Heath: Hardness, roundness, all around size. Hard to beat this year
    2. Big Ramy: Same as the top
    3. Kai Greene: Probably the thickest of the competitors but doesn't have the symmetry and roundness that the top 2 have
    4. Jay Cutler: People love Jay but it's strange to say that I don't think the 4x Mr. Olympia winner is cutting the top 3 this year. Huge, but how will he look this year?
    5. Shawn Rhoden: Great Aesthetics. His muscle roundness gives him the look of a much larger competitor and great poser to add
    6. Dexter Jackson: Always in great condition and possibly better condition than ever. Just don't think he has the size to cut the top 5 this year.
    7. Dennis Wolf: Finished 6th last year and seems like he is looking even better. Hard to place Wolf, seems he could be either top 5 or bottom 5.
    8. Victor Martinez: Great physique and seems to be doing a lot better despite some setbacks this year.
    9. Branch Warren: At times conditioning seems inconsistent. Big name though so may score higher.
    10. Lionel Beyeke: Comes hard like morning wood. Don't know where to place so I'll put him at number 10.

Always love Allmax products so this looks fun. Also, very nice promo and cool competition.
    "If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward"

VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VxVxChristo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gonna be logging for another company but cool products I guess

Will the below please send me your info for shipping. Congrats, kick ass with your logs!

Only three valid entries lol

Originally Posted by 0TheHerculator0 View Post
    Curry, Brandon -1
    Cutler, Jay -1
    Freeman, Toney -1
    Greene, Kai -1
    Heath, Phil -1
    Jackson, Johnnie -1
    Kuclo, Steve -1
    Martinez, Victor -1
    McMillan, Cedric -1
    Rhoden, Shawn -1
    0 points

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Jay -1
    Phil -1
    Kai -1
    Rhoden
    Dexter
    Ramy -1
    Wolf -1
    Victor -1
    branch
    evan -1
    3 Points

Originally Posted by Lifeisatrial View Post
    1. Phil Heath:
    2. Big Ramy: -1
    3. Kai Greene: -1
    4. Jay Cutler: -1
    5. Shawn Rhoden: -1
    6. Dexter Jackson: -1
    7. Dennis Wolf: -1
    8. Victor Martinez: -1
    9. Branch Warren:
    10. Lionel Beyeke:
    3 Points

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got it in today will start up log tmrw one week out Agamatine Citrulline going to be clutch for pumps/ plus show day pump up
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22