Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MAN Sports: Official Body Octane Game Day Review Thread

Not affiliated

cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    THEFUGITIVE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129149871

A Big Thanks to LEARN and MAN Sports for sending out a few samples for review.

Taste: 9/10 Flavor is Lemon Lime Chiller. MAN Sports did one hell of a job on the flavoring, very sweet and refreshing. The only other Lime flavored supplement comparable to GD is Powershock by VPX.

Profile: 8/10 Thumbs up to MAN Sports for listing the entire panel. My only complaint is the 1,3 D other than that GD sports a nice profile. No headache, crash or stomach discomfort noticed.

Energy, Pump, Focus: 7.5/10 Energy was weak at one scoop. I recommend using two scoops for Game Day mode. Pump: was also weak at one scoop two will definitely do the trick. Focus: My Focus was very good at one scoop. I'm a fan of the DMAE.

Mix: 10/10 Mixed in shalker with 8oz of chilled water. No left over powder or clumps noticed.

Servings: 6/10 At two scoops your only getting 15 servings...45 serving would be ideal IMO.

Price: 7/10 Prices range from 25.00 to 30.00. An increase in serving will definitely make this a very competitive pre-workout.

Overall MAN Sports did a great job with their first concentrated pre-workout, flavor and profile are both top-notch. Servings and Price are the only factors IMO. Would love to see a few more flavors added in the future.

asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some awesome reviews:

Originally Posted by thebigt2 View Post
    final review of game day:

taste:fantastic=to or better than focus xt.

mixabilty: no problem, mixed instantly with a spoon.

energy: the energy was mild but coupled with the added endurance was adequate to give a nice boost.

focus: i was really dialed in on most workouts, game day definately played a role in this.

motivation: i was more motivated to hit the gym while on game day than i was before, the boost in energy made it easier to get motivated.

strength: after the 2nd week i started adding more reps, by 3rd week i was adding weight.

value: i think there is more than 30 servings, i did 1/2 scoops most days and even 2 scoops a few times and it still lasted 28 days. very good price for a good sup-well worth the $29, imo.

endurance/recovery: i saved the best for last-game day is the best endurance product i have tried. i went from struggling to get 4 trips on stairs to 6+ trips in under 30 days!!! i also didn't get as sore as i expected to get. all my reps went up, and added more weight.
    my tennis was much improved, i was chasing shots i watched go by before game day-and hitting good shots back. i think game day would be great stacked with a cordyceps product for endurance sports-i am buying another jug of game day for just this reason.

would i buy-yes!
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    So I tried my sample yesterday. It mixed great with 8oz of cold water. The taste was very good and I enjoyed every sip of it. I have a very high tolerance to stims so I don't think that one scoop was enough for me in order to get the full affect. I did get an extra little pump and felt a minor energy burst. I think two scoops would of been perfect. Over all for one scoop I have to say it was pretty decent. I would love to see what two scoops would do. Thanks for the sample I really enjoyed it.
    Originally Posted by razor99189 View Post

Thanks to llllern for sending me out a sample of Game Day.

Got my sample today, put it in about 10oz of water, mixed up very nice. I really like the taste of Game Day not too overpowering but not weak or chemical tasting. I noticed a big difference in my focus about 20 mins after taking in. I zoned in and was rdy to hit the weights. I think maybe 2 scoops would have given my better energy levels but it was still there.
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post

**GAME DAY**

MIXABILITY 8/10

No complains, mixed quite well stirred w/ a fork.

TASTE 8.5/10

I gave the powder an initial taste and it was awesome, and was happy to see that it help up the flavor once mixed in water. I love how the original BO tastes and have to give it an edge over Game Day, but IMO it tastes very good.

EFFICIENCY

I'll start by saying that i was interested in a sample of this but probably wouldn't purchase a tub due to the yohimbe and the caff amount (i'm never on continuous use of stims but if i was i'd prefer the amount to be around 100mg per scoop). I think depending on how many scoops people use of this stuff, it's a tad under dosed (unless you use a couple but i personally wouldn't do that since it would yield a large amount of yohimbe/caff). The effects i got off this were a bit too strong for me. I felt over-stimmed and sweated quite a bit. I'd recommend this if you're a real stim junkie, but otherwise, the original BO is still at the top for me).

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    1 serving sample review:

Mix-ability: 10/10
    Mixed very well with no problems. I used a regular water bottle and poured the contents into it with a funnel. The powder kind of stuck together so it came out almost like a sheet of paper lol but mixed well nonetheless. After a few shakes, it actually looked like water again but cloudy.

Taste: 10/10
    Oh god it tasted good. I received the sample in a zipped baggy so it did not have any information on it. I took this as an advantage to do a blind taste of the flavor. My first impression was a real good lemonade. Later on I looked at the actual flavor online and I'm assuming its the Lemon-Lime Chiller. VERY good, if you are a fan of lemonade you will LOVE this flavor. I'm not big on flavors with pre-workout supplements as you can just chug them easily but this surely is a plus.

Energy: 7.5/10
    Very clean energy, very uplifting feeling, really hard to describe. I easily felt the beta-alanine during my drive to the gym today. No jitters, no cracked out feeling but rather a very smooth energy.

Pump: *.*/10
    This is something that I'm not really looking for while working out. I look more for an energy rather than pumps in terms of pre workout supplements. The energy surely delivered and I'm always pumped in the gym.

Focus: 7.5/10
    No laser pin point focus but theres something there. I was into it today compared to days where I dont take anything and my thoughts are just everywhere.

Overall: Not bad but really I cant make up my mind from 1 serving. I'm not going to complain as it was from Illerns own personal stash that he handed out samples with. Very kind of him and I want to thank him again for that. I like how its not stim heavy which is a very big plus. It gives it a smooth energy rather than a cracked out jittery feeling (1MR). I took this on my leg day so I put it to some test because I enjoy leg days and usually exhaust my self by the end of the gym session. Afterward, I had plenty of left and was questioning myself if I should go back in and do more sets.

Anyway, would like to give a big thanks again to Illern for the sample, really nice of him.
    Not affiliated

more reviews:

Originally Posted by FunkymonkAW View Post
    First of all I’d like to thank the kind folks at MAN Sports and llllern for giving me a chance to try before I buy. I’m really excited to be one of the first people to use this product, so naturally I want to pass on my experience, good or bad, to the rest of the community.

1/5: Flat out bad, terrible, horrible, or even horrendous. Stay very far away, there is no reason to use this supplement, even if you got it for free.
    2/5: Poor. There’s some expectation that was not lived up to, or so flaw that I cannot overlook.
    3/5: Fine, but nothing spectacular. This really shouldn’t be a factor in your decision to either buy or use.
    4/5: Very good. There is something that this supplement offers that the run of the mill variety does not.
    5/5: Cream of the crop, epic win. There is nothing I dislike about this product, except for the fact that I will eventually run out.

(Please note that my comments on profile are based on my limited knowledge I’ve picked up from first hand experience and from what I’ve read from the bb.com boards. Regarding mixability, if it matters I will specify whether the powder was added before of after the water. Taste is entirely subjective. Price/value is opinion.)

MAN Sports Body Octane-Game Day

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4.135g)
    Servings Per Container: ~30
    Calories 4
    Total Carbohydrates < 1g
    GAME DAY Complex
    Citrulline Malate 1,500mg
    Beta Alanine 1,000mg
    Choline Bitartrate 500mg
    N acetyl Tyrosine 250mg
    Caffeine 150mg
    DMAE 100mg
    Picamilon 37.5mg
    1,3 dimethylamylamine 20mg
    Yohimbe 2mg
    GAME DAY Other Ingredients:
    Sucralose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid

Profile:
    Ohhh, where to start. Well, a single scoop (what I used) is just over 4g, which is a plus in my eyes. I really like the sizable doses of citrulline malate (1,500mg) and beta alanine (1,000mg), and if 2 servings are used, the doses are VERY NICE. The caffeine and 1,3 are bound to give a decent jolt, but 300mg and 40mg respectively at a double dose is REALLY high for my personal liking. The Yohimbe is what really throws me for a loop, as I hardly ever see this in a preworkout product. Yohimbe is supposed to aid in fat loss during exercise, so I’m interested if this would make a measurable difference during a cut over a prolonger period of time. I’m a bit nervous about the inclusion of it ALONG WITH the caffeine and 1,3. It’s a shame that the label doesn’t divulge the Yohimbine standardized amount. I enjoy the fact that there’s no creatine included. It’s nice to options if/wh Score-4.5/5

Mixability:
    Perfect really. Tossed it in the water and gave it a couple of shakes and I was good to go.
    Score-5/5

Taste:

Lemon Lime Chiller:
    As far as I know, this is the only flavor available currently. If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear I was drinking Sprite or 7Up. Easily the best tasting preworkout I’ve ever had. EASILY.
    Score-6/5

Effects:
    I started getting the beta alanine tingles about 10 minutes after dosing Game Day. Throughout my workout, I had a steady stream of energy and clarity, not to mention a WICKED forearm pump. I guess the level of stims in this product were perfect. The profile made me skeptical, but I can safely say that my doubts were put to rest. Since I only had 1 serving (1 scoop), I can’t judge Game Day’s efficacy when used to its full recommended extent, but I’m willing to bet that it’d be amazing. I had that constant “I want to be here” feeling, and absolutely no jitters, anxiety, or jumpiness that I thought the Yohimbe and stims would cause.
    Score-4/5

Price/Value: I wish I could comment on Body Octane-Game Day’s price based on what bodybuilding.com stocks it at. Unfortunately, all I currently have to off right now $38.95 from the MAN Sports website. Based on this price of the other MAN Sports supplements that bodybuilding.com stocks in comparison to MAN Sports’s official site prices, I figure Game Day will be closer to $30. Granted that a tub 15 double-dose servings and that the product actually WORKS, I’d say it’s definitely fairly priced.
    Score-4.5/5

Will I buy/recommend a tub?:
    I will definitely recommend a tub of Body Octane Game Day to my friends and the online communities that I’m involved in. For anyone (myself included) looking for a creatine free preworkout product, it will be my number 1 recommendation. If someone doesn’t care about the inclusion of creatine, I’d recommend a few other products first, but Body Octane Game Day will continue to receive my praise.

OVERALL SCORE: 4/5- A simple profile that WORKS, and at a fair price point. When you factor in the mixability and out of this world taste, we have a winner here. It’s definitely not what I would choose to give me the highest level of intensity in the gym, but it’s a product that I could see myself using long term. Good job MAN Sports. Good job.
    Originally Posted by cultivateIT View Post

MAN SPORTS:

I was fortunate to get a sample of Game Day.
    My review is as follows:

Mixed whole contents in 8oz. cold water.
    Gave it a couple of swirls with a spoon and everything mixed perfectly.
    Light cloudy consistency with a nice lemonly-lime scent.
    Taste was awesome. Like an uncarbonated sprite that was very refreshing
    and pleasant to drink.

Around 35 minutes upon drinking, I felt a surge of energy and just plain amped.
    Strong eagerness to start my lift session and with ease and little need for rest in between sets.
    Felt strong from the core on all lifts.
    Energy carried smoothly over to cardio session.
    Nice steady flow of energy from beginning to end.

Overall, I was very pleased with the effects of Game Day
    and would purchase as a solid go to preworkout supplement.

Overall score:
    9 / 10

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Thanks so much to MAN Sports for the sample. Here are my thoughts:

TASTE:

This reminded me so much of the little crystal light lemonade packets. It was very good, mixed easily, and left no residue.
    SCORE: 7/10

EFFECTS:

Unfortunately, this is where Gameday failed for me. A little while after drinking the sample, I got a massive headache. I never get headaches, so I'm fairly certain that the sample caused it. It was not pleasant at all!
    SCORE: 0/10

Again, thanks for allowing me to try out your product, but I would not buy it based on this sample alone.
    Originally Posted by JesusTheKing View Post
    Got a sample packet of gameday

good flavor, good mixability 9/10

Energy level was ok and pumps ok - 4/10
    I was well rested and pushed the workout but didn't seem to amp me up...

THanks for the sample though!
    Not affiliated

review from loupenguin and youngkang:

Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    Flavor: So perfect, I do not like Lemon Lime really, But this flavor was insane!!

Energy: It was alright. Fine for me.
    If i had to compare it: 1MR= nuts Jack3d semi jittery Gameday= No jitters a less stim than 1MR and around jack3d , more like preserge IMO, there are no hidden numbers.. So it kind of speaks for itself.

Pump: Did not notice any different in vascular, I am still very veiny/ they get quite big no matter when i lift

Other Notes:
    I liked the way it mixed, the fact that it was a clear solution after shaking it= greatness to me. Energy was prefect. Taste was out of this world! If price was lower, i would buy a whole bunch, Nothing against this product so far, maybe under dosed IMO here and there, but im was still happy.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about my experience, feel free to private message me.

Hope this helps.
    Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    Just wanted to say this is one of the best tasting pre workouts I ever had.

Taste - 10/10 Sweet lemonade popsicle thats melted.

Effectiveness- 8/10 - Smooth clean energy with 1 scoop. Best part about this is theres no crash and you seem refreshed after your workout. The bottle is really small like jack3d and presurge unleashed. The scooper is exactly the size of jack3d and presurge as well.

If I can compare this to any other pre-workouts, it would be close to Presurge unleashed. I think this is great one from M.A.N. but just seems a lil underdosed. Stacked with body octane or clout would be a great addition. I would say if u dont want creatine get this. but if u want the same effectiveness with creatine, Presurge unleashed would be the other i would recommend.
    Not affiliated

another great review:

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

MAN Sports GAME DAY

A Big Thanks to LEARN and MAN Sports for sending out a few samples for review.

Taste: 9/10 Flavor is Lemon Lime Chiller. MAN Sports did one hell of a job on the flavoring, very sweet and refreshing. The only other Lime flavored supplement comparable to GD is Powershock by VPX.

Profile: 8/10 Thumbs up to MAN Sports for listing the entire panel. My only complaint is the 1,3 D other than that GD sports a nice profile. No headache, crash or stomach discomfort noticed.

Energy, Pump, Focus: 7.5/10 Energy was weak at one scoop. I recommend using two scoops for Game Day mode. Pump: was also weak at one scoop two will definitely do the trick. Focus: My Focus was very good at one scoop. I'm a fan of the DMAE.

Mix: 10/10 Mixed in shalker with 8oz of chilled water. No left over powder or clumps noticed.

Servings: 6/10 At two scoops your only getting 15 servings...45 serving would be ideal IMO.

Price: 7/10 Prices range from 25.00 to 30.00. An increase in serving will definitely make this a very competitive pre-workout.

Overall MAN Sports did a great job with their first concentrated pre-workout, flavor and profile are both top-notch. Servings and Price are the only factors IMO. Would love to see a few more flavors added in the future.
    Not affiliated

one week log final review by velocityrob:

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post

Final review, MAN Game Day

My short run with Game Day is over, and I loved it.
    What I like about the product on paper: its a fantastic preWO product without creatine or argenine. Creatine mono is dirt cheap, so its easy for users to add it in, or add their own favorite designer creatine. And personally I like not having argenine in the product. Although I love the pump as much as anyone, I don't think massive amounts of argenine help.

On to the specifics:

Taste: 10/10 Perfect lemonade. Country Time, all the way.

Mix: 10/10 The small serving size helps here- it mixes perfectly with no grains or residue.

Performance: 10/10 I wanted rocket fuel, and Game Day delivers. Caffeine, Yohimbe and 1,3 dimeth are awesome. And once I'm actually doing work, the BA and citruline malate help to keep me going with more reps and more time doing cardio.

The bad: THIS WILL NOT BE THE CASE FOR MOST USERS. But I found my sweet spot at 2 scoops. In fact, I was discouraged from using that much. But, I'm a big fella and a crack whore. This means a tub would only last me 15 workouts. Soooo...not the best value in the store.

However, I don't mind paying a premium for a kick ass product. This is the kind of supplement I like to have in my quiver; my go-to product when I want to work out but I'm really draggin' ass. Game Day would be a great 'secret weapon'.

In summary, Game Day is a delicious nuclear blast of energy and focus and gym performance. I'd like to thank Greg Caldwell from MAN, and their rep llllern/HomeGrown for setting me up with this log, and the support along the way.

Not affiliated

From the MAN Sports Forum. Another great review:

Originally Posted by MartinR
    A little background story… I train in the Northern and Southern Shaolin Arts with a little Ba Gua and Tai Chi mixed in. I have always been in to weight training as well. Early on it was all about size and strength until I was bounced around like a rag doll by Sifu Jonathan S., who by the way was half my size. At that point it became all about strength and speed. I love to weight train and routinely rep out with 405 lbs for my dead-lifts on back day. Earlier this year I started taking Body Octane and was blown away by this product. Less fatigue, longer workouts, increased muscle fire power etc. I train hard and when I train for my shows or test I train even harder. The test itself is mind blowing. Up to 8 rounds with up to 10 guys… at one time. Yea needless to say my prep to prepare myself for such a grueling task is insane. Body Octane helped me push through the grind. I heard about Game Day shortly before the Mr. Olympia show. My first response was nothing could be better than Body Octane. I got my first tub of Game Day just last week and was bummed because I ended up getting sick and didn’t workout for a week, so my trial run with Game Day was on hold. At least until this morning. Still not feeling 100% I struggled to the gym this morning armed with my Game Day to shake out the cob webs. Holy ****aki Mushrooms!!! My workout was so intense I felt like I was being lead by something as opposed to the other way around. The muscle pump and strength that I had this morning was unreal. I am very sensitive to how my body feels and can tell the difference when something that I take effects it. Game Day is the real deal, like Body Octane but with a bigger kick. I even squeaked out 4 more reps than normal on my pull-downs. Outstanding product to say the least. Ever since I have started taking MAN Sports products I thought that they were the best. No nonsense fillers or crap just ingredients that work and they have out done themselves with Game Day.

So my advice to those in need, get your head it into the game and get your own tub of Game Day because it works!! Thanks MAN Sports for the Game Day.

Martin
    Not affiliated

another great review:

Originally Posted by buddy72192 View Post
    First off thanks To illern for providing many samples to people, I being among the lucky ones.

Taste 9/10
    Mixed in about 8 oz of water. I tasted lemon, but I also tasted some type of tropical blend maybe? idk it didn't taste like straight lemon lime but it did taste very good. I rank this right up there with CL's fruit punch. Game Day was also stronger than most in 8oz of water, I'd probably up the water to about 10oz in the future.

Mixability 10/10
    Mixed perfectly fine spoon stirred

Effectiveness 8/10
    This was a one scoop sample of Game Day. I knew it wasn't going to hit me hard as I'm used to using 2 scoops of most products dosed similar to this. I felt energy equivalent to what I expected. I nice boost of energy, but not as much as I'm used too. I'm sure dosed at 2 scoops this product would certainly be up to par or exceed most pre-wo's.

Overall 9/10
    Solid product, would I buy? yes if there was a sale. The thing is that there are many pre-wo's and it seems like a new one comes out every week. I like this product, but there are a few very similar products that I like so it does come down to a price point. If Game Day was on sale for a good price I would pull the trigger.
    Not affiliated

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

I am thrilled to see this thread rolling .

Link to PWicks log, come follow along:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129668103
    Not affiliated

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me:

Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    Yes I'm a rep but I think you'll find that I always shoot straight with my reviews.

Taste: Tasted like a sweet lemonade with just a slight bit of lime bitterness. At first I couldn't figure out what the bitterness at the end was but after the last sip I realized it was similar to the bitterness that often follows the tang of a lime. No chemical flavor whatsoever. With the flavor being lemon lime, it could probably use a bit more lime kick to it but there's nothing wrong otherwise.

Mixability: Coming out of the sample baggie it was clumped up but as soon as it was stirred into about 10oz water with a spoon, the clump disappeared. There might have been a slight bit of undissolved powder but if so it was very minimal. Went down very smoothly otherwise.

Effects: I used it after a company lunch. I had a couple beers and was feeling really dragged down at work so I decided to see if it could provide a boost. It took some time to kick in and at 1 scoop, wasn't very intense. The slow kick in reminded me alot of Swagger but the effects were far less pronounced obviously. I did get an average energy boost from it as the drag ass feeling started going away. Also at times seemed like my focus was a bit higher than usual. I drank it around 2:30 and still had some energy around 6:30-7pm. I can't speak to endurance or how it affected my workout since I used it in a different fashion.

2 scoops seems like it would be my sweet spot.

If you want something to give you a pick me up without leaving you feeling jittery or over stimmed out, this seems like it would do a good job at either 1 or 2 scoops.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/newrep...ly&p=594368803

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's my review.

Originally Posted by Starkk

REVIEW

Taste: 10/10 I'm a big fan of both pre- and post-workouts that are of the lemonish, lime-ish flavor, because I find that to be most refreshing. This was no exception, as it was tasty enough to simply drink if it was a Crystal Lite flavor. Fantastic.

Profile: 8/10 Great profile. I'm not a huge fan of pre's containing 1,3 but there wasn't any crash because of the reasonable dose. The caffeine was just right and the addition of the other ingredients made for an extremely synergistic blend. I'm not sure about the use of beta-alanine. Perhaps that can be explained to me. From what I understand, it needs to be dosed at 2 grams, 3 times per day to be effective, so this wouldn't make a whole lot of sense unless it was simply meant to be stacked with other MAN products, which I would get. Otherwise, excellent product.

Energy, Pump, Focus: 9/10 I used two scoops right off the bat, because I'm fairly stim tolerant and not to mention, I'm 6'3", 230, so I need a high dose of all the aforementioned ingredients to experience the benefits. I was pumped, primed and ready to rock at the gym, without a jittery feeling. Mood enhancement was the best part. Really felt good.

Mix: 10/10 Mixed it up in my BB.com shaker with little or no effort. No chunks or powder left over.

Servings: 8/10 Two scoops leaves you with 15 serving in a container, which isn't that bad considering the price, but I'd prefer an option to buy a larger container with 60 servings. I'd pay the extra money because it'd be worth it. This was actually my first concentrated preworkout experience, so I was surprised at how tiny the container was.

Price: 9/10 This stuff can be found for as low as $26.99, so that's a terrific price for a pre-workout as far as I'm concerned. As I said, a bigger container for say, $49.99 would be preferable though. I'd certainly buy it.

Overall score is 9/10 Has it's flaws, but they are very few and I really enjoyed using it. I'm looking forward to my next workout, so I can put it to the test. Leg day!

Would I buy it? Yes. Would I recommend it? Yup.

Thanks MAN, not only for making a great product, but for being kind and thinking of someone who was having a lousy end to the year. It really made a difference.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Here's my review.
    thanks for the feedback

Thumbs up

I gave up my morning coffee for gameday

abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abslike300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great reviews!