Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)

Can Superpump 250 act as a standalone energy drink?

Like Monster or Coffee. Just drinking it to get the energy, not as a pre work out drink?

btw how much caffeine is in 1 scoop?
    Last edited by Who?; 11-22-2010 at 06:32 PM.

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sure but it would be a waste of all of the other benefits. I tried white flood before a poker game once and got a massive headache. There's something about taking pre workouts that makes you want to lift

SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass View Post
    Sure but it would be a waste of all of the other benefits. I tried white flood before a poker game once and got a massive headache. There's something about taking pre workouts that makes you want to lift
    Getting amped for some heavy betting and a few sets of bluffing?

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ****nyHamsters View Post
    Getting amped for some heavy betting and a few sets of bluffing?
    Haha. I thought it would help me focus.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    absolutely!

each scoop has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fobfromgermany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to use it in just that manner. I'd take some sp before going into work. It helped a lot especially since I did a decent amount of manual labor at work, but I'd have to caution against it. I developed a tolerance to it and eventually became dependent on it and the past 3 months I've spent weaning myself off of PWO's. If you need to take it a few times as an energy drink, it works incredibly well. Just don't use it on a consistent basis

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats the main reason i take it amazing energy for the day now granted i would always workout first, ive never just taken it then went to work but id think it would still privide the same energy, great great stuff for clean burnin energy
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fobfromgermany View Post
    I used to use it in just that manner. I'd take some sp before going into work. It helped a lot especially since I did a decent amount of manual labor at work, but I'd have to caution against it. I developed a tolerance to it and eventually became dependent on it and the past 3 months I've spent weaning myself off of PWO's. If you need to take it a few times as an energy drink, it works incredibly well. Just don't use it on a consistent basis
    I drink 1-3 energy drinks a day as it is, Monster and/or coffee. I bought Superpump because it was cheaper, per serving, than $2.50 Monsters. I basically feel nothing from them now, hoping I'm not immune to superpump.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    absolutely!

each scoop has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
    Yes, you can.

It is ~100mg per scoop.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler