luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ripptoes Vs. Something else???

Hey guys. Well, some of you may know me. I'm new to the whole bodybuilding scene. Have been doing sports internationally since the age of 4(very competitive). Well, to move on, I've been in the gym since 1 month now. I am 210pds(95kgs) 6ft 4in and am 18yrs old. The past month has gone amazing, seeing massive gains everywhere in size, strength and endurance. It's now time to drop the old "new guy walks in the gym without a plan" routine, and find something that works. I love being in the gym. Usually spent 2hrs there 3-5x a week. Did every bodypart, and especially loved doing compound movements, as those are the areas i saw the most gains!(bench=80-108kg, deadlift=100-15x kg, and squat 80-14x kg). I've been reading countless articles here in the forum site and the workout and training site. Of course, everyone comes across Ripptoes, and SRS and HIT training and so on. My problem is, I believe that Ripptoes, for example, doesn't do enough. I mean, I've never done it before, but just from the volume it doesn't seem that...how shall i say...challenging.

Well, after modifying an intermediate guide/plan i found here on the site to the equipment I have, I'm asking myself whether or not to start it, or take a fixed and finished Ripptoes beginners plan or so on. Below I've attached the modified plan which I should be poping in on Tuesday of this week, but if someone manages to convince me to do a fixed workout program(like Ripptoes), I'd love to hear some arguments and reasons concerning that.

Once again, i strongly believe,(from my body and condition) that doing a plan like ripptoes just doesn't serve justice to the time I'd be spending there. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Cheers

p.s..plan is a 4 day split. I'm planning to put in 3 days of 1hr cardio sessions weekly(dependent on my Training....)
    Attached Files

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, you may not choose to do SS, but it is extremely challenging.
    GOMAD!

luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luismx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump? Anyone???

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh boy. This thread surely has some potential. Can someone summon Some Dumb Fuck and Farley to this thread??

*Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by luismx View Post
    My problem is, I believe that Ripptoes, for example, doesn't do enough. I mean, I've never done it before, but just from the volume it doesn't seem that...how shall i say...challenging.
    The volume isn't supposed to "challenging," the volume is purposely kept low so that you can progress rapidly.

Right now, you squat 176 lbs for reps... If you were to raise your squat by ~200lbs and do 3x5 with 365 lbs (166 kilos) it wouldn't be much volume, but I'd bet it would be damn challenging.

bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by luismx;
    Hey guys. Well, some of you may know me. I'm new to the whole bodybuilding scene. Well, to move on, I am 210pds(95kgs) 6ft 4in and am 18yrs old. The past month has gone gym. I've been reading countless articles here in the forum site and the workout and training site. Of course, everyone comes across Ripptoes, and SRS and HIT training and so on. My problem is, I believe that Ripptoes, for example, doesn't do enough. I mean, I've never done it before, but just from the volume it doesn't seem that...how shall i say...challenging.

Well, after modifying an intermediate guide/plan i found here on the site to the equipment I have, I'm asking myself whether or not to start it, or take a fixed and finished Ripptoes beginners plan or so on. Below I've attached the modified plan which I should be poping in on Tuesday of this week, but if someone manages to convince me to do a fixed workout program(like Ripptoes), I'd love to hear some arguments and reasons concerning that.

Once again, i strongly believe,(from my body and condition) that doing a plan like ripptoes just doesn't serve justice to the time I'd be spending there. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Cheers

p.s..plan is a 4 day split. I'm planning to put in 3 days of 1hr cardio sessions weekly(dependent on my Training....)
    Problem #1: you've been lifting a few months and you've modified an INTERMEDIATE plan when you are a BEGINNINER. That's like a white belt martial artist deciding hey I'm good enough to be a black belt so I'm just going to do what they do when you've missed everything in between.

Problem #2: Thinking something is easy when you've never tried it.

Problem #3: Why would you even ask about a program when you've made a pre-judgement about it and don't believe it works?