Thread: Uneven pecs =[

Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uneven pecs =[

I dont know if I posted this in the right section so sorry if I did.

As you can notice my left pec is bigger than my right and i can see more of the inner on the left but not on the right. After chest workouts the pump in the left pec is always bigger than the right pec. Is it because since there is more mass in the left, it will always have a bigger pump?

What should I do.
    Attached Images

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tsingtao69 View Post
    I dont know if I posted this in the right section so sorry if I did.

As you can notice my left pec is bigger than my right and i can see more of the inner on the left but not on the right. After chest workouts the pump in the left pec is always bigger than the right pec. Is it because since there is more mass in the left, it will always have a bigger pump?

What should I do.

It does look like a segment of pec on the right is missing (there is a 'divot')
    If it is, then it's nothing you can train to correct, but likely adding overall mass will result in it becoming less visible or not noticeable at all
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000) ZAPP is just really nice. (+1000)
    i see what you are talking about and it really isnt that bad. Once your chest starts popping out more it wont look bad at all, sometimes its just genetics. you could also try to use dumbell bench instead of barbell. but mine is the same way, keep going at and down worry about it, your chest has a long way to go.

Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tsingtao69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys I really appreciate the comments. This has been bugging me for so many years. I see guys with the really big chests that have a lot of mass on the lower portion of the pecs which makes it look like it "hangs over". Possibly if I could achieve that...it could hide the 'divot' of the right pec?

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have this imbalace as well but on my left side, i think my early age lifting caused it (too hard too soon) (felt odd pain...noticed slight pec imbalance days later) but i'm very sure that if you bulk up in the next few years you will never notice it.

Try dumbell exercises to isolate the pecs individualy.. it's not bad bro once ya gain chest mass it will not even be a thought.

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    It does look like a segment of pec on the right is missing (there is a 'divot')
    If it is, then it's nothing you can train to correct, but likely adding overall mass will result in it becoming less visible or not noticeable at all
    this^^^

i also have a "divot" in the inner section of my right pec. but as with arm imbalances and uneven abs, once you start to put on size, these imperfections become less noticeable. i wouldnt try to change your training for it as that might result in further imabalances such as your tris. just work on smashing your chest as a whole and you should be sweet
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr1nce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    this^^^

i also have a "divot" in the inner section of my right pec. but as with arm imbalances and uneven abs, once you start to put on size, these imperfections become less noticeable. i wouldnt try to change your training for it as that might result in further imabalances such as your tris. just work on smashing your chest as a whole and you should be sweet
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thisssssssssssssssssssssssss

also i kind of find a similar problem somtimes in my workouts, i try to tell my spotters to give me more help on my right side so my left does more work on my last 2 reps of my last couple sets on my presses.

but yeah you will definitely forget about these minor imperfections once you start gaining more mass, just pay attention to both sides of your chest when doing presses and concentrate on using both or pushing your weaker side a little further

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just work out normally and they'll look more even over time/ become more even.

rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mine were unevean for a cupple years due to lifting too heavy on bench and my right side being alittle stronger than my left so it over compensated when benching and made my right peck bigger. I started doing db bench and incline db press with lighter than normal weight to work on my form and after about a year of good form with the db presses they were evean agian

BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueJaguar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude, It's your body. Just workout normally and try not to kill yourself over it.

HAHAHHAA I JUST NOTICED YOU HAVE A 3 PACK!!1

THREE PACK!!!HHAHAH

zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your abs look more uneven than your pecs but anyway

when you work them out and theyre both bigger then you wont notice it.. i had some problem and my left was bigger than my right (before i started working pecs out properly) then i started doing more DB work in my routine and they evened out nicely

krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep working out perfectly...uneven pecs, right arm is super huge, and a 3 pack on one side lol