neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PROTEIN powder with STEVIA

Hi Girls !
    I am looking for some good protein( at least 20gper serving ) with around 100-120 calories,no cars,no fat,no cholesterol etc etc and sweetened with godnness stevia !!!

I used to buy MRN Pure isolate but due to " new improved " formula they now use splenda

This is my own resarch,please if you know any good ones let me know !

About time 100 % whey isolate

Healthy 'n' Fit nutritionals egg isolate

Iron Mag Labs whey protein isolate

Thanks !!!

green(bean)machine brandibopeep's Avatar
    brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by neysaa View Post
    Hi Girls !
    I am looking for some good protein( at least 20gper serving ) with around 100-120 calories,no cars,no fat,no cholesterol etc etc and sweetened with godnness stevia !!!

I used to buy MRN Pure isolate but due to " new improved " formula they now use splenda

Thanks !!!
    I love JayRobb whey protein isolate-vanilla is the best flavor IMO. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jay/whey.html
    In my pursuit of achieving a leaner body I've realized I was better off before calorie counting...my life was more balanced and my lifting was more enjoyable so back to living,loving & lifting I am! No more weighing...myself or my food ;)

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love love Harmonized Protein, vanilla is best. I tried the JayRobb stuff once too, not bad but wasn't as tasty to me and seemed clumpier.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...edprotein.html

brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    I love love Harmonized Protein, vanilla is best. I tried the JayRobb stuff once too, not bad but wasn't as tasty to me and seemed clumpier.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...edprotein.html
    I'm glad you posted this....I had remembered *someone* mentioning Harmonized Protein a while back and I *almost* ordered it recently but then went with the JayRobb again....next time I am going to order some of the Harmonized and try it

editted to say that it's actually still in my "cart" LOL!
    In my pursuit of achieving a leaner body I've realized I was better off before calorie counting...my life was more balanced and my lifting was more enjoyable so back to living,loving & lifting I am! No more weighing...myself or my food ;)

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brandibopeep View Post
    I'm glad you posted this....I had remembered *someone* mentioning Harmonized Protein a while back and I *almost* ordered it recently but then went with the JayRobb again....next time I am going to order some of the Harmonized and try it

editted to say that it's actually still in my "cart" LOL!
    Brandi - you might also want to try the phytoberry protein (it's Harmonized protein and the phytoberry stuff from the same company in one tub). I mostly use this now post-workout that I'm bulking (it has some sugar), and it is also very delicious! I think I saw samples at my Whole Foods, but don't see sample sizes on BB.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...y-protein.html

But once I start cutting again, I'll probably go back to the vanilla Harmonized Protein.

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ON Whey NATURAL
    MRM Egg protein
    Jay Robb Egg

Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    Brandi - you might also want to try the phytoberry protein (it's Harmonized protein and the phytoberry stuff from the same company in one tub). I mostly use this now post-workout that I'm bulking (it has some sugar), and it is also very delicious! I think I saw samples at my Whole Foods, but don't see sample sizes on BB.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...y-protein.html

But once I start cutting again, I'll probably go back to the vanilla Harmonized Protein.
    interesting stuff that phytoberry....thanx for the heads up! I have a big tub of jayRobb that will be here Monday...now I wish I woulda known this a few days ago. Oh well...I will definitely be trying it the next time I order! Thanks again!

neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neysaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how about these

Did anyone try these?
    they have no fat,lesss than 110 calories and no cholesterol and sweetned with stevia !!
    let me know

Vegas5678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay Robb vanilla is fantastic. I've also had about time strawberry and it's pretty good.

Originally Posted by Vegas5678 View Post
    Jay Robb vanilla is fantastic. I've also had about time strawberry and it's pretty good.

How was about time one ? the description sounds sooo good, low in calories,lots of protein, I've read online it's even been tested for heavy metal content ( whey protein product may have trace amounts of it )

helen331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by neysaa View Post
    Hi Girls !

Thanks !!!
    I recommend LuvoLife Whey Protein: luvolife.com
    They have no fillers, gums, thickeners or artificial sweeteners. It's only sweetened with organic Stevia and natural flavouring.
    Their WPC contains 80% protein and WPI contains 90% protein.

the protein tastes pretty good and blends pretty well easily, there's no clumps like Musashi and optimum nutrition because they put a lot of fillers in their powders which reduces their protein content as well.

Plus price is cheaper than those brands.