Thread: 6 hour workout

pappasho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

6 hour workout

Heey i have a question?

I am going to do a tv program where i have to be in super ninjawarrior shape -

I am going to be trained in all sorts of sports from gymnastics/pakour/tricking to martial arts muay thai and krav maga and even ballet 1 hour a day each and strenght training with weights, body training and track sprinting.

5-7 hours a day for 6 month- what is most important to be aware of if i am going to train that much??

What will be the smartest way to go about the training??

I need some ideas and methods of training that can be a part of my muscle building and a support to the gymnastics and dance parts??

No training sunday and only 2 hours saturday with sprinting and flexibillity training

This is a big and hard project and i have alot of advisers and instructors guidance but i need to be best prepared to take good care of my body - How??

Anything i should be very much aware of??

Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if your going to workout that much, you need to eat an unbelievable amount of food, protien and carbs, and make sure the carbs are EXTRA high.

although you should workout on the lower end of the stick, so not 7 hours, but the lesser number.

eat lots of pasta, whole wheat, for the dense carbs and the wheat for time lelease into the blood. Lots of nutrient dense food.

Also if your going to workout with weights everyday, the smartest way of doing that would be no more then an hour to an hour and a half of that 5 hour workouts that you will be doing. if you do too much weight training, your strienth increases will not go up and gains in muscle mass can at best stay the same and at worse get smaller. So if you workout with weights everyday, eat lots of protein, and if your doing that much cardio work, where your heart rate is up alot, then lots of carbs.

Id say for a 5 hour workout everyday like that, 600 to 700 carbs, and 250 to 300 grams of protein. Most convinient way of getting this would be shakes, weight gain shakes along with your big meals.

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oki doki

Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jollybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oki doki? what does that suppose to mean?

Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure is alot of red up in here

My GST & Madcow Adventure (Madcow's Starts on pg 17): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=130591083

Starting over again, an SS Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147132983&pagenumber=

Leangains.com
    http://examine.com/leangains-faq/
    Bodyrecomposition.com

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pappasho View Post
    i have alot of advisers and instructors guidance
    Then asking a bunch of clueless (in relation to this topic) people on BBing.com is definitely the best route to go.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read

"The Dragon", Expressing the Human Body

about Bruce Lee and his training.

He literally trained himself to death, tho' I don't think the author got that. And I hate to say it, 'cos I'm a Bruce Lee fan, but he never got as strong as an ol' codger like me did in my fifties.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jollybear View Post
    oki doki? what does that suppose to mean?
    That's ninja warrior talk.