Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Are you craving something sweet and really good? You may want to see this..

This is my dessert for tomorrow. The top got broken a little bit because I didn't notice the pan had a plate that if you hold it in the middle it will come out, but I notice this before messing it up completely

Nutrition: 4165 Calories so if you cut it in 10 pieces.. you will eat 416 calories a piece.
    each piece is somewhat 36 grams of Fat, 12 protein, and all the carbs are from the cream cheese. which is usually less than 1g per 0z.

The crust is made with Flax Seed Meal..so it's all fiber (4.5g) protein (3g) and fat (4.5)

Ingredients:
    4 packages cream cheese (room temperature)
    5 eggs (preferably room temperature)
    2 teaspoon vanilla
    2 teaspoon lemon juice
    1 and 2/3 cups sugar equivalent of granulated Splenda
    1/2 cup sour cream

Crust:
    1 cup flax seed meal
    2 Tablespoon melted butter
    2 Tablespoon sugar equivalent in artificial sweetener
    1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
    1 Egg White

Preparation:
    Heat oven to 375 F

Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went to fitday and actually inserted everything just to make sure

Calories Total: 4,154
    Fat: 361.9
    Carbs: 35.9 (Net Carbs - this is all from the cream cheese (philadelphia, each oz has 1 or less carbs I believe, and the sour cream..all the carbs in the crust is pure fiber)
    Protein: 120.5

So you cut the big cheesecake in 10 pieces and you got

~415 Calories
    ~36 Fat
    ~3 Carbs
    ~12 Protein

Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the closest to a full raging hard ** food has ever given me. I thank you!!!

makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemeslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi this look delicious. Can you please provide directions on how to make etc....

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow....Get me the directions on how to make this marvel...and when I say me I mean my wife....
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

I just followed this..

Heat oven to 375 F.

Tip: If you have bricks or a pizza stone or unglazed ceramic tile*, put them on the lower rack of the oven. This will hold the heat in the oven. This is good for cheesecakes not baked in a water bath. (Well, actually, it's helpful for any kind of baking, as it keeps the heat in the oven more constant. I keep a pizza stone in the oven most of the time.)

Combine ingredients for crust, and press into the bottom of a springform pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until fragrant and beginning to brown.

Raise oven heat to 400 F, or lower to 350 F if you're using a water bath (see below).

Put cream cheese in mixing bowl, and beat until fluffy. Add other ingredients, scraping the bowl and beaters each time (this is very important), fully incorporating each ingredient. When all ingredients are combined, scrape one more time, beat one more minute, and pour mixture into pan over crust.

Instructions for water bath: Wrap the bottom and sides of the springform pan in foil, put it in a baking pan and pour boiling water around the sides. Bake at 350 F for 60 to 90 minutes, checking often. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the center, or the center reaches 155 F, remove from oven.

Instructions for non-water bath: For this method, you start the cake at a high temperature, and it slowly drops. If you have stoneware, bricks, etc, this allows it to happen at a slower rate, and I get better results in less time. Put the cheesecake on a sheet pan in case of drippage. After putting the cheesecake in the oven at 400 F, turn the oven down to 200 F. Bake for 60 to 90 minutes, checking often after an hour. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the center, or the center reaches 155 F, remove from oven.

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Going to pick up stuff to make this tomorrow, looks really really nice!

How much cream cheese to use? 4 packages is like 2L (500ml/package) ??

dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face Fyi

Ya sounds really good,but did you know that splenda has maltodextran in it .so 2cups of the sweetner has 405 gm carbs and like 1500 cal. Check it out on fitday. Use Leafstevia or a liqiud sweetners. The zero cal is only the sucrolose ingredient. Found out after I made what I thought was a fatbomb cake.uuugggh! So less than 1 carb adds up!!
    Living life clean and loving it!!

jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000) jsalazar92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonc06 View Post
    This is my dessert for tomorrow. The top got broken a little bit because I didn't notice the pan had a plate that if you hold it in the middle it will come out, but I notice this before messing it up completely
    when i first looked at your post picture i thought this was meant to be as a cruel post, showing us a picture of an amazing cake we couldnt eat.

repped =)

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow that looks great, I hope it taste great.

happy eating.

Just for those who are going to try it.. the cheesecake was amazing..but I didn't like the flax seed crust.. so i took it off..and ate only the cake..

I think almond meal will be a better choice.. (but it has more carbs).

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dogetta View Post
    Ya sounds really good,but did you know that splenda has maltodextran in it .so 2cups of the sweetner has 405 gm carbs and like 1500 cal. Check it out on fitday. Use Leafstevia or a liqiud sweetners. The zero cal is only the sucrolose ingredient. Found out after I made what I thought was a fatbomb cake.uuugggh! So less than 1 carb adds up!!
    I noticed that too and wasn't sure if this guy was aware of that or not. 1 packet of Splenda is 1g carbs, so 2 cups is ridiculous amount. Stevia is a better choice in so many ways but I haven't been able to find a large bag for baking, only smaller shaker cups.

Jason - can you post a link to where you got this from? Your directions are not exact, 'pre-heat the oven to 375' - but how long to cook for? What is the mixture directions, crust directions and lastly the actual amount of cream cheese?

Please elaborate or post the source if you would care to share.

doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesn't splenda have a few carbs though? I'd be worried it'd be too much and kick you out of ketosis. But I know ess as long as you only have one serrving it should be fine lol. Probably I dont know what I'm talking about haha.

Originally Posted by doctapeppadoc View Post
    Doesn't splenda have a few carbs though? I'd be worried it'd be too much and kick you out of ketosis. But I know ess as long as you only have one serrving it should be fine lol. Probably I dont know what I'm talking about haha.
    Read the thread?

Splenda does have carbs, and too much can kick you out.

Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off, I want to say thanks for this post. I've been wanting to make this cheesecake for months, i just never did. I've been on keto now for a week and my cravings were getting worse so i went to the store and bought the ingredients. I was a little unsure of how it would turn out, but let me tell you it was the Shiznit!!! I could eat the whole thing. I did however make a few changes:

1. Splenda does have carbs and putting the recommended amount in would not be good. So I went and bought liquid sweetner, since it's in its purest form there is no maltodextrin and thus no carbs.

2. Instead of using a spring form pan, I just bought one of those cheap aluminum pie pans that you only use once. In fact they make one that's a little deeper and it says that its for casseroles, but I thought it worked out perfect for cheesecake.

Other than that I followed everything to a "T" and it came out awesome. Ingredients cost about 15 bucks. I encourage all to try this if you're craving something sweet and good.

Oh, and Jason I thought the crust was awesome man!!
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen

TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks fantastic. Might get my ass to making one of these tonight.

MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHSETRadTech is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Won't the acid in the lemon juice hurt you if ur n ketosis? I read that You couldn't have acid...?