Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User Fit_4Life's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 6'1", 175 lbs
    Posts: 163
    Rep Power: 16
    Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Fit_4Life's BodySpace
    Fit_4Life is offline

    Ripped and Test Freak stack review

    Im currently training for my 3rd Natural Body Building show which will be in spring 2010.. I have written some posts on ripped freak and test freak before as they are my fav supplements

    ..anyways In 2009 I did my first natural body building show and placed 2nd place in the light heavy weight novice division (I have before and after pics from that show up on my profile) I was deffinetly in the best shape of my life and ripped freak really helped me drop my body fat levels while at the same time helped me put on around 10 pounds of lean muscle during the cutting phase << This is because it gave me crazy energy and I was able to push myself that much more with the weights

    So I decided to start taking test freak a couple months (mid september) ago aswell as ripped freak in prep for my next show and so far Im seeing some nice gains..

    ive already put on 10 pounds of lean muscle and my body fat levels are dropping significantly week by week at the same time.. I take 1 RF in the morning and 1 in the afternoon (pre workout) and 4 TFs before bed..

    I have 5-6 meals per day consisting of 200-220 grams of protein, 100-150 grams of complex carbs, aswell as omega 3 capsules twice a day and lots of vegetables

    I weight train 3-4 times per week and do HIT training between weight days 2-3 times per week

    I hope to come in fuller and more ripped this spring and so far im looking wayyy better than i did this time 2 years ago..the RF and TF stack is deffinetly keeping me on track and helping me transform week by week.. I will keep you posted on my results and will post up some pics soon..



    -No Pain No Gain.. Lets get it!
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User arttie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Age: 45
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    arttie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    arttie is offline

    Test Freak

    Originally Posted by Fit_4Life View Post
    Im currently training for my 3rd Natural Body Building show which will be in spring 2010.. I have written some posts on ripped freak and test freak before as they are my fav supplements

    ..anyways In 2009 I did my first natural body building show and placed 2nd place in the light heavy weight novice division (I have before and after pics from that show up on my profile) I was deffinetly in the best shape of my life and ripped freak really helped me drop my body fat levels while at the same time helped me put on around 10 pounds of lean muscle during the cutting phase << This is because it gave me crazy energy and I was able to push myself that much more with the weights

    So I decided to start taking test freak a couple months (mid september) ago aswell as ripped freak in prep for my next show and so far Im seeing some nice gains..

    ive already put on 10 pounds of lean muscle and my body fat levels are dropping significantly week by week at the same time.. I take 1 RF in the morning and 1 in the afternoon (pre workout) and 4 TFs before bed..

    I have 5-6 meals per day consisting of 200-220 grams of protein, 100-150 grams of complex carbs, aswell as omega 3 capsules twice a day and lots of vegetables

    I weight train 3-4 times per week and do HIT training between weight days 2-3 times per week

    I hope to come in fuller and more ripped this spring and so far im looking wayyy better than i did this time 2 years ago..the RF and TF stack is deffinetly keeping me on track and helping me transform week by week.. I will keep you posted on my results and will post up some pics soon..



    -No Pain No Gain.. Lets get it!
    Hey Brother nice post....I had just purchased some Test Freak and honestly ,you're the first person I've heard of taking it! I am a hard gainer and the more I gain the following week later I can lose pretty quick. I also purchased some isolate protein so let's hope this works to keep the cells growing in the gym. I eat crazy throughout the day easily 3,000 calories per day....I was taking alot of pre workout supplements only to feel gut wrenching pain or the gitters afterwards...I just wanted to say thanks for the post and give you a little insight on myself.....art
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Fit_4Life's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 6'1", 175 lbs
    Posts: 163
    Rep Power: 16
    Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit_4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Fit_4Life's BodySpace
    Fit_4Life is offline
    Originally Posted by arttie View Post
    Hey Brother nice post....I had just purchased some Test Freak and honestly ,you're the first person I've heard of taking it! I am a hard gainer and the more I gain the following week later I can lose pretty quick. I also purchased some isolate protein so let's hope this works to keep the cells growing in the gym. I eat crazy throughout the day easily 3,000 calories per day....I was taking alot of pre workout supplements only to feel gut wrenching pain or the gitters afterwards...I just wanted to say thanks for the post and give you a little insight on myself.....art
    i hear you bro.. im a hard gainer aswell.. you just gotta be consistant with your eating and training.. make sure you are hitting all those large muscle groups AT LEAST once per week.. including legs! bent legged deadlifts, box squats, weighted chin ups, and weighted dips are moves your deffinetly want to include in your training as they increase growth hormone levels.. but ya nothing is worse then gut pains from supplements man.. its not worth it! here are some more tips:
    what ever your weight is times it by 1.5 and thats how many g's of protein you should be consuming per day..try and spread them out over 4-6 meals.. ALSO get your complex carbs in for breakfast lunch and dinner as they will help increase test levels aswell.. finally sleep/ rest is so important for us hard gainers.. 7-9 hours per night if u can and dont work the same muscle group two days in a row..
    test freak is going to help you with your rest/recovery and its also going to help increase your lean muscle.. out of all the test products ive tried this one reigns superior (and trust me ive tried em all :s).. keep it moving tho bro.. consistancy is key!
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User arttie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Age: 45
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    arttie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    arttie is offline

    Sounds Awesome!!

    Originally Posted by Fit_4Life View Post
    i hear you bro.. im a hard gainer aswell.. you just gotta be consistant with your eating and training.. make sure you are hitting all those large muscle groups AT LEAST once per week.. including legs! bent legged deadlifts, box squats, weighted chin ups, and weighted dips are moves your deffinetly want to include in your training as they increase growth hormone levels.. but ya nothing is worse then gut pains from supplements man.. its not worth it! here are some more tips:
    what ever your weight is times it by 1.5 and thats how many g's of protein you should be consuming per day..try and spread them out over 4-6 meals.. ALSO get your complex carbs in for breakfast lunch and dinner as they will help increase test levels aswell.. finally sleep/ rest is so important for us hard gainers.. 7-9 hours per night if u can and dont work the same muscle group two days in a row..
    test freak is going to help you with your rest/recovery and its also going to help increase your lean muscle.. out of all the test products ive tried this one reigns superior (and trust me ive tried em all :s).. keep it moving tho bro.. consistancy is key!
    This sounds very good! I constantly eat 3 poached eggs or hard boiled along with 2 large bowls of oatmeal in the mornings at work I will drink a shake on every meal through out my days...my job keeps me very busy so the food I eat gets burned really quick. I have included some leg work but not as you described so I am going to make up a whole new work out routine from the site here. Thanks for your help bud! I have a friend that I didn't see for a long time then I seen him on face book and he turned Pro bodybuilding and all the help he offered was just '' eat'' and workout'' man that bugs me when people just say that it's also kind of tough to get any info from people at my gym they're the same way so without me looking like a weirdo I will watch what they do in a routine as well and I try and see if it works for me lol. So you just take Test Freak and no Pre workouts? the Freak gives you that much energy? I am 41 and the 15 year old kids are bigger than I am lol yeah frustrating but again thanks for your help I will keep you informed on my progress talk at you soon enough!!
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User Alfabits's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Age: 26
    Stats: 5'10", 210 lbs
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    Alfabits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Alfabits's BodySpace
    Alfabits is offline
    Just bought test freak for the first time yesterday and took my first dose this morning. Very excited to try this out, as I'm loving what I've read on the product so far. I seem to have been stuck at a plateau for quite some time now and am switching a few things up, this being one of them . Looking forward to comment in a few weeks time with some progress, so in the mean time I'll be training hard and doing my best to eat and drink water throughout the work days.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User ramimaurice's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'10", 209 lbs
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    ramimaurice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit ramimaurice's BodySpace
    ramimaurice is offline

    Talking

    I think im almost done with my first tub of test freak. I have to say without changing much of my workout routine I did find that I started gaining more definition which is my primary goal. And now im in my forst week of stacking ripped freak with test freak . Im hoping by the time I end my ripped freak tub I would see great results in regards to lean muscle mass fat loss and more definition . I am very positive
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Always89Clutch's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'6", 173 lbs
    Posts: 26
    Rep Power: 0
    Always89Clutch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Always89Clutch's BodySpace
    Always89Clutch is offline
    Originally Posted by arttie View Post
    Hey Brother nice post....I had just purchased some Test Freak and honestly ,you're the first person I've heard of taking it! I am a hard gainer and the more I gain the following week later I can lose pretty quick. I also purchased some isolate protein so let's hope this works to keep the cells growing in the gym. I eat crazy throughout the day easily 3,000 calories per day....I was taking alot of pre workout supplements only to feel gut wrenching pain or the gitters afterwards...I just wanted to say thanks for the post and give you a little insight on myself.....art
    I would sugest eating 5000-6000 calories a day if your loosing weight that easily. Thats what I have to do to grow.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User Always89Clutch's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'6", 173 lbs
    Posts: 26
    Rep Power: 0
    Always89Clutch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Always89Clutch's BodySpace
    Always89Clutch is offline
    Originally Posted by ramimaurice View Post
    I think im almost done with my first tub of test freak. I have to say without changing much of my workout routine I did find that I started gaining more definition which is my primary goal. And now im in my forst week of stacking ripped freak with test freak . Im hoping by the time I end my ripped freak tub I would see great results in regards to lean muscle mass fat loss and more definition . I am very positive
    Testosterone is one of the only natural hormones in the human body that burns fat as a side effect, so the extra defenition makes sense. After you finish your stack and take a couple week rest I would try some D-Aspartic-Acid out. Run it a 3 grams a day due to research showing that is the most effect dose in men. I have used it on several ocasions and my skin got oily and acne started devolping due to the high test levels. I even had blood work done 2-3 weeks after stoping DAA and still had elevated test levels! Are you getting any side effects from the test freak?
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. USP Labs Powerfull, Cissus Rx, Anabolic Pump, and P-Slin Stack Review
    By chip84 in forum Product Reviews - Help Out!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 08:34 AM
  2. Champion Nutrition Cookies and Cream Whey Stack Review
    By dojomaster in forum Product Reviews - Help Out!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:32 AM
  3. Sarm-X and Cyclin-GF Stack: Review
    By Bcewertt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 07:34 PM
  4. Universal Storm and Shock Therapy Stack Review
    By kylejones45 in forum Product Reviews - Help Out!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 06:03 PM
  5. Natural GH and Test boost stack
    By mweinstein4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 09:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout