Closed Thread
Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 4423
    onoratofelix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    You will most probably not be in keto but that's irrelevant anyway.
    Considering the first post of this thread, I agree with the pro.
    If you do not want to be bloated, don't carb up. I don't believe in carb cycling.
    thank you so much mr.wavelength

have been on this diet for 2 weeks and i did see my muscle lines more clearly

ive been doing carb up for friday and saturday for the past 2 weeks and i feel pumped after carbing up.

but today i wanna try to condition my stamina bcos i am a soccer goalkeeper, i did HIIT. after going back from the gym, i feel weak and a lil bit dizzy. what is the problem?

Time2Sleep00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! I wanna ask if I just finish my cutting phase and I want to bulk. Should I increase my bulking calories straight away or should I go back to maintenance first? And if so, how many weeks before I go bulking calories

theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey.
    I seem to struggle dropping weight at any thing over 2000 cals.
    At 280lbs how many cals would you suggest and how much protein? 280gr of protein seems mental
    Sept - Jan comp
    06/09/2013: 260 lbs

Goal Jan 2014 = 220lbs

Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by theymademedoit View Post
    Hey.
    I seem to struggle dropping weight at any thing over 2000 cals.
    At 280lbs how many cals would you suggest and how much protein? 280gr of protein seems mental
    Lean Body Mass as said in the 3 rules, not total body mass. I don't know what your bodyfat% is, but I guess very high since I see a goal bodyweight of 220. Imagine your bodyfat is 40%, you have LBM (lean body mass) of 280x0.6=168 so 168 grams of protein. Now keep in mind that some people even use less protein, and WaveLength also said that is likely fine even though he experienced negative results on 0.5g/lbm but that is lower then research suggests as a minimum. At this point you have to make a decision for yourself since there are many different views on this what is optimal.

To give you 2 extremes but still based on research so you can decide for yourself:

Low end: http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-...-bodybuilders/

High end: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...eting-qa.html/

It is important you realize that if your bodyfat is higher, your required protein intake per lbm is lower, so you don't even need 1g/lbm most likely. Lets take the 168 (assuming 40% bodyfat) and take the 0.64g/lb from the first article take home messages. I pick the lower end because your bodyfat is higher (which the second link shows also). That would mean you should take in 168x0.64 = 107 grams of protein.

Whatever you decide to do for yourself, realize that at this point, losing weight is most important to you, and the only thing that matters for that is a kcal deficit. If you think you are more likely to stick to that with lower protein, do that. If you think the opposite (since many see protein as filling), do that. Or obviously, you can also just follow the 3 rules

Hope that helps

Edit: See now your pics, didn't realize you are very muscular already. Well, I guess still some concepts apply, just some different numbers

Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Time2Sleep00 View Post
    Hi! I wanna ask if I just finish my cutting phase and I want to bulk. Should I increase my bulking calories straight away or should I go back to maintenance first? And if so, how many weeks before I go bulking calories
    Point 2 at the bottom of the article:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gain.html/

Who else to trust then Lyle, right?

theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10) theymademedoit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Insilicio View Post
    Lean Body Mass as said in the 3 rules, not total body mass. I don't know what your bodyfat% is, but I guess very high since I see a goal bodyweight of 220. Imagine your bodyfat is 40%, you have LBM (lean body mass) of 280x0.6=168 so 168 grams of protein. Now keep in mind that some people even use less protein, and WaveLength also said that is likely fine even though he experienced negative results on 0.5g/lbm but that is lower then research suggests as a minimum. At this point you have to make a decision for yourself since there are many different views on this what is optimal.

To give you 2 extremes but still based on research so you can decide for yourself:

Low end: http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-...-bodybuilders/

High end: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...eting-qa.html/

It is important you realize that if your bodyfat is higher, your required protein intake per lbm is lower, so you don't even need 1g/lbm most likely. Lets take the 168 (assuming 40% bodyfat) and take the 0.64g/lb from the first article take home messages. I pick the lower end because your bodyfat is higher (which the second link shows also). That would mean you should take in 168x0.64 = 107 grams of protein.

Whatever you decide to do for yourself, realize that at this point, losing weight is most important to you, and the only thing that matters for that is a kcal deficit. If you think you are more likely to stick to that with lower protein, do that. If you think the opposite (since many see protein as filling), do that. Or obviously, you can also just follow the 3 rules

Hope that helps

Edit: See now your pics, didn't realize you are very muscular already. Well, I guess still some concepts apply, just some different numbers
    Thanks for the great reply.
    In that pic that was when I dropped from 280 initially. I think I was 250 in that pic. I stupidly piled it all back on. Oh well let the battle commence!!
    Sept - Jan comp
    06/09/2013: 260 lbs

Goal Jan 2014 = 220lbs

csmav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Right, I have read through this thread and it makes so much more sense to me than others, so thank Wavelength for posting.

That said, if one of you more experienced types could have a quick look below and see if makes sense:

Bodyweight = 229lb
    LBM = 178lb give or take (using nothing more complicated than a tape measure)
    Macros - Protein = 210g (840Cal)
    Fat = 93g (837Cal)
    Carb = 105g (420Cal)

Lifting on a split 6 days per week working all body twice.

Any constructive comment would be useful, so thanks

Originally Posted by csmav View Post
    Right, I have read through this thread and it makes so much more sense to me than others, so thank Wavelength for posting.

That said, if one of you more experienced types could have a quick look below and see if makes sense:

Bodyweight = 229lb
    LBM = 178lb give or take (using nothing more complicated than a tape measure)
    Macros - Protein = 210g (840Cal)
    Fat = 93g (837Cal)
    Carb = 105g (420Cal)

Lifting on a split 6 days per week working all body twice.

Any constructive comment would be useful, so thanks
    I would recommend to read rule 1 and 2 again.
    Insilicio road to aesthetics: Fierce 5 Workout Journal + Leangains Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172342523&p=1460564873#post1460564873

Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100) Broodingman87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    What if you're following the advice and it's not working?

Criz98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice advice

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Broodingman87 View Post
    What if you're following the advice and it's not working?
    You're not following rule #3, you're consuming too much.
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Registered User IgorZilbermanDC's Avatar
    IgorZilbermanDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Incorporate fats into your diet

The latest research tell us now that we have to eat more healthy fats it is a bit counter-intuitive for many people since we have been told to stay away from fat. So probably now your diet consists from protein meat, chicken or fish, some salad or veges and some kind of carb like brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat ( these being the healthier choices). These carbs are definitely are the healthier choices but do we really need to eat them at all. Well it all depends on how much. So recently it has been shown that its good to have no more than 50 g of carbohydrates per day. This means that most likely you only need to have a small portion with one meal which ever one you feel you need it the most. For example I have my sprouted bread twice a week right before I go for my boxing workout because I know I need that energy for cardio. So how do we function with this little carbs during the day? It is simple we have to consume healthy fats. Fats like healthy nuts in limited amounts, avocados, whole eggs, chia seeds, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and MCT oils. Also don't forget about dark chocolate you can have that also it has that good fat together with the antioxidants that we so desperately need to fight off free radicals in our body. So this is a good start with some basic information.

chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chugwater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, snap! So happy to see Wave_length and this thread still kicking ass on this board. I lost a crazy amount of weight (averaged out to exactly a pound a week, total around 40) following his advice SEVEN years ago. Well as time passed, I got fat again and am back at trying to trim down. Not sure if I'll be going as hard again as I did years ago, low calories and hard workouts start to put some serious wear on tear on me now that I'm old (sigh) but the fundamentals will still work.

been on a cut for 3 weeks now
    and i don't really want to measure my weight, i only measure my body through mirror
    and i have seen great results, those love handles are finally starting to fade
    but the problem is i finally hit my plateau, i am currently stuck at 80kg bench press, 105kg squats, 130kg deadlifts,27.5kg dumbell row(each hand), and 50kg overhead press, and i got max 2x5,1x5+ for all for all except on rowing i did 3x8

is this a normal thing to experience ?

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chugwater View Post
    Oh, snap! So happy to see Wave_length and this thread still kicking ass on this board. I lost a crazy amount of weight (averaged out to exactly a pound a week, total around 40) following his advice SEVEN years ago. Well as time passed, I got fat again and am back at trying to trim down. Not sure if I'll be going as hard again as I did years ago, low calories and hard workouts start to put some serious wear on tear on me now that I'm old (sigh) but the fundamentals will still work.
    93 is old, 39 is spring chicken.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by onoratofelix View Post
    been on a cut for 3 weeks now
    and i don't really want to measure my weight, i only measure my body through mirror
    and i have seen great results, those love handles are finally starting to fade
    but the problem is i finally hit my plateau, i am currently stuck at 80kg bench press, 105kg squats, 130kg deadlifts,27.5kg dumbell row(each hand), and 50kg overhead press, and i got max 2x5,1x5+ for all for all except on rowing i did 3x8

is this a normal thing to experience ?
    Only if you lose a significant amount of strength over time, I would adjust the caloric deficit. And plateaus are also hit on bulks. Try switching to a different training plan for some time.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    Only if you lose a significant amount of strength over time, I would adjust the caloric deficit. And plateaus are also hit on bulks. Try switching to a different training plan for some time.
    i don't lose any strength, it just stays the same. my TDEE is around 2500(18y.o,weight=73kgs, height=171cm with 15% body fat) and i eat around 1500 cals per day, which consists of 100gr carbs, 140gr prot and 60gr fat. is it way too low ? but i am pretty scared though to up the carbs. and finally i measured my weight, but it stays the same, according to the first page i have to drop my cals, but i think it is already low enough. any suggestion ?

simone2627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,
    I've never used a forum before but am really stuck on cutting my body fat!

I've been losing weight since having a baby and now want to tone up and obviously reduce my body fat. I'm always in a calorie deficit, train 3 - 4 times a week doing half hour of intense cardio (alternate regularly) and weight training (Legs/lower back - shoulders/arms - chest/upper back) including deadlifts and squats every workout. I burn loads off and put way less in...

I weigh 10 stone 7, my muscle mass is 6 stone 8 (increased by 10 pounds since weight training) but my body fat percentage is constantly stuck between 36-32% (depending how hydrated I am) and I want to get to at least 25% (or a much more toned physique whichever happens first!!)

I have no idea what it is I'm doing wrong, the amount of work I'm putting in I feel like I should be crawling home from the gym! But the results I'm getting (or not getting as the case may be) makes me feel like I may as well be eating junk food and not bothering at the gym!?

I eat plenty of protein, normally stick to diet FX protein shakes for breakfast and lunch, almonds/chicken breast for morning/afternoon snacks and chilli with couscous and veg and things similar etc..

I'm really hoping someone can tell me where I'm going wrong please as I feel like I'm doing the right things to cut down my fat %, it's taken me 1 and a half years to get to the stage I'm at now and I know it takes time to get to how I want to be but this is just way too slow surely!?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    IvanGregory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post, OP!

evansmith16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for the write up on fat loss. Really appreciate it. A few questions.

So I looked up my lean body mass. 145. So I eat 145 grams of protein?

Any suggestions for getting that much protein in my system without having to spend too much money would be awesome.

Another question I have is about my calorie intake. I work a pretty active job. Before I worked a desk job and was in pretty good shape. I worked out 3 times a week. Had a pretty standard diet. Was around 180 pounds at 5-11. Now at my new active job I never changed my diet or gym amount and gained a lot of weight. How does that happen?

I have looked up a few possibilities that may explain it. One said that when you burn a certain amount of calories and don't eat a certain amount that fats stored and your weight goes up. Is this true? Would upping my protein intake take care of this?

Another question is my energy level has decreased since starting my new job. How can I improve my energy levels?

Thanks guys. Awesome thread.

KCutcher094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good advice
    Gain free access to 15 weight loss tips report-http://tinyurl.com/jrosmns

MasterAldo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Master Wave, just so you know, many people in Brazil follow your plan, anyways, I'm a 5'9 boy and through your diet, i have managed to lose 50 pounds since May, i went from 278 to 228 pounds and i feel great, because i know i will reach my goal and It's just a matter of time, but i must admit, i wasn't really disciplined, i only lifted like once in a 4 month span lol (i did boxing and kickboxing during that time) i didnt really count my calories, but my intake was pretty balanced, i ate a good amount of carbs, protein, and junky too :P, and i know i didn't lose strength (i actually gained a bit), well.. So, 2 weeks ago, i started to become more disciplined, counting my calories, lifting (and boxing too), and i have lost like 6 lbs already, but i'm eating well, not starving myself and drinking enough water, am i losing too fast? I mean, this weight i lost can't be water, i am past that point, lol

Originally Posted by onoratofelix View Post
    i don't lose any strength, it just stays the same. my TDEE is around 2500(18y.o,weight=73kgs, height=171cm with 15% body fat) and i eat around 1500 cals per day, which consists of 100gr carbs, 140gr prot and 60gr fat. is it way too low ? but i am pretty scared though to up the carbs. and finally i measured my weight, but it stays the same, according to the first page i have to drop my cals, but i think it is already low enough. any suggestion ?
    I highly doubt that you would not lose weight on 1500 kcals. I would continue for a few weeks.

Originally Posted by evansmith16 View Post
    Thank you for the write up on fat loss. Really appreciate it. A few questions.

So I looked up my lean body mass. 145.

1.) So I eat 145 grams of protein?

2.) Any suggestions for getting that much protein in my system without having to spend too much money would be awesome.

3.) Another question I have is about my calorie intake. I work a pretty active job. Before I worked a desk job and was in pretty good shape. I worked out 3 times a week. Had a pretty standard diet. Was around 180 pounds at 5-11. Now at my new active job I never changed my diet or gym amount and gained a lot of weight. How does that happen?

4.) I have looked up a few possibilities that may explain it. One said that when you burn a certain amount of calories and don't eat a certain amount that fats stored and your weight goes up. Is this true? Would upping my protein intake take care of this?

5.) Another question is my energy level has decreased since starting my new job. How can I improve my energy levels?

Thanks guys. Awesome thread.
    1.) Yes, about that.

2.) Egg whites, cottage cheese, cheap meat or fish, etc. In general however, protein will always be more expensive than carbs or fats.

3.) Are you absolutely sure you don't consume more than before, in whatever shape or form?

4.) If your diet doesn't change and your activity goes up, I don't see how it is at all possible to gain weight, at least not consistently.

5.) That depends strongly on why your energy levels have decreased, I would guess. This will probably have to be determined by no other than yourself.

Originally Posted by MasterAldo View Post
    Master Wave, just so you know, many people in Brazil follow your plan, anyways, I'm a 5'9 boy and through your diet, i have managed to lose 50 pounds since May, i went from 278 to 228 pounds and i feel great, because i know i will reach my goal and It's just a matter of time, but i must admit, i wasn't really disciplined, i only lifted like once in a 4 month span lol (i did boxing and kickboxing during that time) i didnt really count my calories, but my intake was pretty balanced, i ate a good amount of carbs, protein, and junky too :P, and i know i didn't lose strength (i actually gained a bit), well.. So, 2 weeks ago, i started to become more disciplined, counting my calories, lifting (and boxing too), and i have lost like 6 lbs already, but i'm eating well, not starving myself and drinking enough water, am i losing too fast? I mean, this weight i lost can't be water, i am past that point, lol
    Congrats on your great success, well done!
    As long as your strength doesn't decrease significantly or maybe even go up, your rate of weight loss is fine.

Trombean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's currently what I'm doing as far as working out:

Monday - Chest and back
    Tuesday - Cardio (for an hour and a half)
    Wednesday - Arms
    Thursday - Cardio (hour and a half)
    Friday - Legs
    Saturday - abs and shoulders

Is this ok or should I be doing more cardio?

Also, I've received contradicting information. One party has informed me that if I want to lose weight, I should have a caloric deficit in which I burn more calories than I consume. Another party told me that that isn't healthy and that I should never allow myself to be hungry (I love food and I get quite hungry throughout the day). Which one is more accurate?

Lately I've been kind of somewhere in the middle. I'm portioning my meals and not eating as much as I normally would and eating snacks when I start getting unbearably hungry (I still feel quite hungry throughout the day though).

I've been doing this for about 4 weeks now. I lost about 10 pounds within the first 2 weeks, but since then I haven't had any more progress (in fact I gained a pound).

And ONE more question:

Next semester in the spring, I'm going to be quite busy (working from about 6am to 8pm) and I literally don't think I'm going to be able to get any gym time in. What's the best way to compensate for that? Is it ok to just hit the gym really hard on the weekends? Will I see any progress like that?

qjz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are carbs something I should stress about or am I good as long as I hit my protein and Calorie goals?

Originally Posted by Trombean View Post
    Here's currently what I'm doing as far as working out:

Monday - Chest and back
    Tuesday - Cardio (for an hour and a half)
    Wednesday - Arms
    Thursday - Cardio (hour and a half)
    Friday - Legs
    Saturday - abs and shoulders

1.) Is this ok or should I be doing more cardio?

2.) Also, I've received contradicting information. One party has informed me that if I want to lose weight, I should have a caloric deficit in which I burn more calories than I consume.

3.) Another party told me that that isn't healthy and that I should never allow myself to be hungry (I love food and I get quite hungry throughout the day). Which one is more accurate?

Lately I've been kind of somewhere in the middle. I'm portioning my meals and not eating as much as I normally would and eating snacks when I start getting unbearably hungry (I still feel quite hungry throughout the day though).

4.) I've been doing this for about 4 weeks now. I lost about 10 pounds within the first 2 weeks, but since then I haven't had any more progress (in fact I gained a pound).

And ONE more question:

Next semester in the spring, I'm going to be quite busy (working from about 6am to 8pm) and I literally don't think I'm going to be able to get any gym time in. What's the best way to compensate for that?

5.) Is it ok to just hit the gym really hard on the weekends?

6.) Will I see any progress like that?
    1.) Irrelevant, merely a matter of convenience. I don't do any cardio.

2.) That is correct.

3.) Hunger should be kept minimum out of convenience but it has nothing to do with progress. To minimize hunger, play around with all the unessential factors as listed in the second post of this thread.

4.) Give it another week. If there is no change, lower your calories (or increase cardio).

5.) Yes.

6.) Yes.

Originally Posted by qjz123 View Post
    1.) Are carbs something I should stress about or
    2.) am I good as long as I hit my protein and Calorie goals?
    1.) No.
    2.) Yes.

husicigor10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any suggest

hi everyone

My name is Igor (not speaking english very good)

kg- 105
    cm- 189
    age- 20

my body contain half fat half muscle, but on the eye I look stronger then I look fat

i want to loose fat and get more muscle

so my question for you is should i go on bulking first then on cutting

or first cutting then bulking

and how often should I switch between these two options

or is there any other option where in the same time I can loose fat and getting muscle (i thinks there isnt but im not 100% sure)

Closed Thread