Thread: Teen ketosis

hazard12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teen ketosis

I was thinking of going into a ketosis diet and i had several doubtsabout sum things before i do, i was hoping someone could help me out:
    1. Is it safe for a teen (18 years old in my case) to do a ketosis diet?
    2. Which foods are the most recomendable to eat during the diet? (i do know its all protein n fat, i was just wondering sum specific food choices)
    3.I heard you can gain muscle while doing ketosis (since you will take up the calorie deficit from ur own fat causing a a loss of fat n having enough calories still to build muscle) is it really true?
    4.As a 167 pound male how much calories should i be taking in and what should be my average protein/fat ratio?.
    5. What supplements would be recomended and which not to make the diet and lean mass gain /fat loss more eficient?
    6.Since the 1rst couple of days the body is readjusting to using fat ketones for energy,would it be wise to not do excercise for the 1rst 2/3 days of the diet so i dont consume some muscle tissue?
    7. Any other advice you can come up with.

Thx A LOT in advance.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes

go to the keto section in the nutrition section all ur questions will be answered there and in better detail than someone here could give
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000) Suplexdeath is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    yes

go to the keto section in the nutrition section all ur questions will be answered there and in better detail than someone here could give
    this

also i think the proper term is ketogenic diet

Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look as a teen u should never limit ur self to carbs ONLY for a short time. your body is still growing and limiting ur carbs will stop that. just do keto max for 2 months. MAX!

it works but its tough.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Medster View Post
    look as a teen u should never limit ur self to carbs ONLY for a short time. your body is still growing and limiting ur carbs will stop that. just do keto max for 2 months. MAX!

it works but its tough.
    Medster. Pls go. Really. Now. Get the **** out. Not only are you stupid, but your first 2 sentences are the opposite of each other.

EDIT: And no, limiting your carbohydrates will not stop your body's growth. Limiting your fat and protein intake will.

Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Medster. Pls go. Really. Now. Get the **** out. Not only are you stupid, but your first 2 sentences are the opposite of each other.

EDIT: And no, limiting your carbohydrates will not stop your body's growth. Limiting your fat and protein intake will.
    sorry i was in a rush didnt get time to read what i wrote.

let me rephrase.

i have done keto. it works. its not easy for a teen. its hard with school and study because ur basically brain dead. i, from personal experience, will not do keto again. i will only moderate carbs.

i just get too small and lose muscle. i mean im cutting atm and have lost 2.4 kg in 4 weeks without keto. its going great.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Medster View Post
    sorry i was in a rush didnt get time to read what i wrote.

let me rephrase.

i have done keto. it works. its not easy for a teen. its hard with school and study because ur basically brain dead. i, from personal experience, will not do keto again. i will only moderate carbs.

i just get too small and lose muscle. i mean im cutting atm and have lost 2.4 kg in 4 weeks without keto. its going great.
    If what you said happens to you, you didn't do it for longer than a week or two. It's no more difficult for a teen than it is an adult. And it's not difficult.

Then you weren't eating enough...do you realize how dumb it makes you sound when you blame the fact that you were losing weight on keto?

YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    do you realize how dumb it makes you sound when you blame the fact that you were losing weight on keto?

God has Spoken
    Rome wasn't built in a day
    ---------------------------------------------

-rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    I was thinking of going into a ketosis diet and i had several doubtsabout sum things before i do, i was hoping someone could help me out:
    1. Is it safe for a teen (18 years old in my case) to do a ketosis diet?
    2. Which foods are the most recomendable to eat during the diet? (i do know its all protein n fat, i was just wondering sum specific food choices)
    3.I heard you can gain muscle while doing ketosis (since you will take up the calorie deficit from ur own fat causing a a loss of fat n having enough calories still to build muscle) is it really true?
    4.As a 167 pound male how much calories should i be taking in and what should be my average protein/fat ratio?.
    5. What supplements would be recomended and which not to make the diet and lean mass gain /fat loss more eficient?
    6.Since the 1rst couple of days the body is readjusting to using fat ketones for energy,would it be wise to not do excercise for the 1rst 2/3 days of the diet so i dont consume some muscle tissue?
    7. Any other advice you can come up with.

Thx A LOT in advance.
    Yes Keto is perfect safe for a teen (safe for anyone for that matter). As far as individual foods, google "Dave Palumbo Keto diet". You should find two diets (one for bulk, one cutting). I believe his bulk diet includes carbs though.