Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ClearSun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Embarrassed to go to the gym because I'm skinny?

Hello I am new to bodybuilding and this is my first post on bb.com. Last week I was diagnosed with anorexia. I was always called skinny by everyone my whole life, but was not aware how skinny I truly was. My bones are very small (I can almost touch my pinkie and thumb across my ankles, and can easily touch my pinkie and thumb on my wrists). I'm 14 years old, 5'11 1/2, and only 108 pounds. Everyday I wear a jacket and jeans and am too embarrassed to wear a shirt because I am so skinny. I would like to go to the gym to gain muscle and hopefully play a sport in junior or senior year (freshman right now). I'm taking all honors classes and hopefully all AP next year, so I'm not dumb.
    I feel like I'm too skinny to go to the gym. Will people care that I'm really skinny? Will they laugh? Should I workout at home before hitting the gym? I really want to change my body but I feel like everyone will laugh at me for being in the gym. Last month I wore shorts to school and literally everyone I talked to commented about how skinny my legs were and I felt horrible.
    I know that you can't gain a lot of muscle very quickly, but I am also confused on how to start. I am aware that diet is a big part of your diet but I am vegetarian as well (not by religion, but by choice) and am willing to give up being vegetarian so I can eat more foods to bulk up. How do I start hitting the gym? Routine/Diet wise? I believe SS but I am not sure how to start bulking.

Edit:
    Cliffs:
    -14 year old, 5'11, 108 lbs
    -Diagnosed with anorexia and want to change
    -Embarrassed to go to gym because skinny
    -Not sure how to start bulking (Routine/Diet wise)

EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddiePer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Didn't read.

Go to the gym, no one will laugh at you bro, anyone who wants to make a change at the gym has my respect.

rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampagemode911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude i know how you feel i felt the same way when i first started going to the gym. But if you want to grow stronger you have to get over it. Try not to let what other people think bother you. Most people at the gym don't care because they are there for the same reason as you, to get stronger. Try not to get worried about what weight you are doing compared to someone else. if you want to gain muscle you have to go to the gym. You can do bodyweight workouts at home to give you a good foundation. Also you need to eat more. Eat a lot of protein like you said you are a vegetarian well then i recommend getting protein shakes and either buying or making your own mass gainer shakes. here is some more information you can find on lifting and eating: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150240963 Good Luck
    RAMPAGE MODE

[On] Off

"Everyone wants to get big, but no one wants to lift the weights."

I Rep Back

Stay Natty My Friends

kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Everyone starts off somewhere. "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"

Feast to be Beast LiftHardEatHard's Avatar
    LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you do go to the gym and do something about being skinny I have respect for that. Atleast you are doing something about it and not one of those people who complain about their body but do nothing to change it.

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ClearSun View Post
    Hello I am new to bodybuilding and this is my first post on bb.com. Last week I was diagnosed with anorexia. I was always called skinny by everyone my whole life, but was not aware how skinny I truly was. My bones are very small (I can almost touch my pinkie and thumb across my ankles, and can easily touch my pinkie and thumb on my wrists). I'm 14 years old, 5'11 1/2, and only 108 pounds. Everyday I wear a jacket and jeans and am too embarrassed to wear a shirt because I am so skinny. I would like to go to the gym to gain muscle and hopefully play a sport in junior or senior year (freshman right now). I'm taking all honors classes and hopefully all AP next year, so I'm not dumb.
    I feel like I'm too skinny to go to the gym. Will people care that I'm really skinny? Will they laugh? Should I workout at home before hitting the gym? I really want to change my body but I feel like everyone will laugh at me for being in the gym. Last month I wore shorts to school and literally everyone I talked to commented about how skinny my legs were and I felt horrible.
    I know that you can't gain a lot of muscle very quickly, but I am also confused on how to start. I am aware that diet is a big part of your diet but I am vegetarian as well (not by religion, but by choice) and am willing to give up being vegetarian so I can eat more foods to bulk up. How do I start hitting the gym? Routine/Diet wise? I believe SS but I am not sure how to start bulking.

Edit:
    Cliffs:
    No one gives a **** how skinny you are. People are there to workout not judge you.

On a side note, get some professional help because 5'11 108 is extremely unhealthy

brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone that's not a worthless ******* will respect you for getting into the gym in the first place. don't worry about what other people think.

you need to find out your TDEE and go roughly 500 calories above that. use this to find around where it may be:

http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

if you don't gain any weight in a week, up your calories. if you lose weight, then up your calories even more. if you gain ~1lb within a week, then keep eating that amount. you can stay a vegetarian but you have to get your protein in. try for ~1g per pound of bodyweight just to keep it simple. fill the rest of your calories with whatever you want. you don't have to eat healthy, just worry about eating. you can use SS, though swap out power cleans for BB rows. or you can just do ICF 5x5. here's the link to that:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148036063

rhandee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, it's okay if you're skinny! As long you know what you're going to the gym for! Gym isn't where people laugh at you for looking skinny. When I first started to go to the gym I was 16 years old weighing 117 LB (Yeah, I was very skinny). Just don't think about what other think about you. I just know what I'm going in for, find something that motivates you bro! Remember just know what you're going to the gym for.

austin449560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin449560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin449560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin449560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin449560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin449560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin449560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nahhh man, I have tons of respect for people skinny,fat w/e just for being at the gym.

Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the long run no one is gonna care about you in the gym but yourself.
    I post for lulz
    --Anaheim Ducks--

Clash of Clans

"Defined By Performance" Kizewic's Avatar
    Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have the most respect for the people who make the effort to get to the gym. A good way to start is eat eat eat eat eat. You need some calories to pack on some weight. Just find a nice beginners routine on here and you'll be good to get yourself started.

lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not sure if being trolled but either way:

getting bigger starts in the kitchen.

research calories

start eating higher calorie foods, like peanut butter, pop tarts, ice cream, fatty foods etc.

this wont make you "fat"

it will increase the amount of muscle and fat your body can sustain.

if its too much to eat 3 big meals a day, just have 2 tbsp of PB here and 2 tbsp of PB there etc etc.

take a starting picture tonight and take a new picture every month

eat really heavy for a month or so and at that time, you can see if what youve been doing has been working

calories= getting bigger

calories=burned during working out

calories= what you need

so in summary, eat heavy now for a month, then start lifting

lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilcheezrat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    also, you dont have to go to the gym to get bigger,

i have a full time gym membership and some days i just say "fuk this" and go do pullups/bodyweight exercises at a local elementary school with a pullup bar

ClearSun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lilcheezrat View Post
    not sure if being trolled but either way:

getting bigger starts in the kitchen.

research calories

start eating higher calorie foods, like peanut butter, pop tarts, ice cream, fatty foods etc.

this wont make you "fat"

it will increase the amount of muscle and fat your body can sustain.

if its too much to eat 3 big meals a day, just have 2 tbsp of PB here and 2 tbsp of PB there etc etc.

take a starting picture tonight and take a new picture every month

eat really heavy for a month or so and at that time, you can see if what youve been doing has been working

calories= getting bigger

calories=burned during working out

calories= what you need

so in summary, eat heavy now for a month, then start lifting
    I'm not trolling, and if it was this would be the worst troll ever.

How much would someone expect to gain eating a lot more for a month?

On a second note, I've been reading around and apparently I should be doing compound exercises (deadlifts, squats, etc...) since I'm skinny, spend little time in the gym, and eat a lot. Milk also helps a lot? Not sure because I just read this, but I am slowly gaining more knowlege.

I guess I'll follow cheezrat's advice and eat more for a month while gaining knowlege so once I start lifting in a month or two it will be easier. Although I'd like to start as early as possible.

Also, in a month I'd guess that there would be a lot more people in the gym due to New Year's resolutions, which will slowly die down, so should I start before that crowd swarms the gyms? Thanks to everyone that posted here.

GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrowingSince92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People will judge. Thats what we as humans do. Its your job to eat and bust your ass at the gym and as people start to notice your commitment and dedication to change then you will earn their respect. Op its your life you take control of it, dont let others dictate your happiness.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Edit:
    Cliffs:
    Good man. Eat meat, eat alot of meat and also carbs and other calorie dense foods while staying away from obviously unhealthy stuff. Go to the gym, no one will really care about your size. If they do, phuck them you're there to get stronger. Most important thing however is to continue educating yourself, read the article and threads on this site, talk to people at the gym and ask how you do different things etc, start with a simple workout plan (several are offered here on the BB.com website, select teenage and muscle building).
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to do the same thing wear a sweatshirt in the summer even cause i was so skinny..

Just go to the gym. You will get more respect by going and people might even help you out. Think about it a couple years down the road if you don't go then your still going to be skinny. You have to start now

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5'11" 108lbs?

Pics? Curious.

MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeyJTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Edit:
    Cliffs:
    Don't be embarrassed at all. I started out at 140 5'11 and I was fairly skinny too. I'm now 200 pounds and people have started saying "I remember when you were a twig"
    It's a great feeling.

edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wood drop 60 pounds and hit the gym with u /10. Everybody has to start at some point dont feel like dat. Eat like a horse and hit the gym. We r gonn make it OP
    "You dont know anything about them,
    be kind-always"

tfw ☞[gf] [no gf]

M.Benz crew Mod Negged crew
    Real Madrid crew Anti Racism crew
    Narcissism crew Positive crew

Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Titansfan33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Edit:
    Cliffs:
    I'm about 6'1" and 140 pounds, and I have Anorexia myself along with other forms of Anxiety, but I've been helped through therapy. Nobody will laugh at you, and I understand your Anxiety here. For some people, the gym might cause Anxiousness as there's a guy who's around 6'7 at my gym who gets all of the attention while lifting weights, and I was terrified that he would make me look small at first. Head with a few friends who you know won't judge you if that helps and people will probably ignore you.

4evereatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started when I looked like a crackhead! Don't be embarrassed!

Roderick van Scherpenzeel Scherpenzeel's Avatar
    Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont worry, everyone starts somewhere. The people there are to workout not to judge you.
    Just do your thing!!!

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah like everyone else is saying, don't worry/care about what other people think.

I used to be 5'11 125 pounds. Not too far from you. Now I am 6'1 195 and pretty lean.

Anyways Ill give you some advice.

Routine: Do starting strength, stronglifts 5x5, or something similar to that. Youll get good strength and size from it.

Diet: It does not matter what type or kinds of foods you eat but rather the amount of calories you eat.

So start tracking your calories. Then after a week of calculating, add 500 more calories each day.

I personally only count calories and protein. Don't bother counting fats or carbs.

Eat whatever you want to reach your calories. Cheeseburgers, pizza, pop tarts, chicken, eggs, meats, milk, nuts etc.

And finally, get good sleep. That's basically all there is to it

Any questions just let me know

Mr22cal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Milk also helps a lot? Not sure because I just read this, but I am slowly gaining more knowlege.
    MILK will help a lot in building up your bones. I drink at least a gallon a week, sometimes close to two.

For Protein, either meats like beef or chicken, foods with a peanut source, EGGS, and get some protein powder.

For carbs, I eat pastas, I buy bread with high calories and carbs, but almost everything has carbs.

For fats, peanuts, milk, fish/fish oil, OLIVE OIL (KING of healthy fats!)

Tips: Focus on doing your workouts right. Does not matter how much you lift, but keep increasing weight over time. No one cares about what you look like at the gym. (All of this I provided are my basics that I used to start off, and it worked. Just keep researching and experimenting with your routines. And keep it SAFE in the gym if you do not have a spotter.)

*A good friend of mine told me to eat at least a bowl of Ice cream a night, and I honestly say, it put some extra weight on me.

*This guy on Youtube might inspire you even more, he did for me. His channel name is Furious Pete, he was anorexic, but changed his entire life around!
    Last edited by Mr22cal; 11-17-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Originally Posted by legitsrs View Post
    5'11" 108lbs?

Pics? Curious.
    Feels bad
    Attached Images

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Feels bad
    Dude...

And please get help.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Originally Posted by legitsrs View Post
    Dude...

And please get help.
    I'm pretty healthy, my mile time is under 6:00. I have no problems except for being skinny. Never broken a bone but I'd have to blame most of it on my genetics. Dad is skinny, short/Mom's side is tall, buff. I got the tall from my mom and skinny from my dad. Also I was 100 lb and 5'0'' in 7th grade and in 2 years have put on 11 1/2 inches but little to no weight. I'm anorexic and I'm well aware of that.
    Also I've been addicted to computer games and had a very poor diet for the last couple years, which had a major part to do with it.

Edit: Again, thanks to everyone for posting your advice and such, it is appreciated

EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is extremely skinny, just force your self to eat as much as possible and do regular exercises and then once you see a difference join a gym immediately.
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu l Aesthetics l Strength