p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question protein + oatmeal combo?

I know this has been asked before, but do any of you mix protein powder in with your oatmeal in the morning? I suck at getting very much protein in the morning (its easier to microwave oatmeal than cook eggs at work every morning).

Any recommendations for the protein + oatmeal combo?

AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquasKrazyKush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by p90mikey View Post
    I know this has been asked before, but do any of you mix protein powder in with your oatmeal in the morning? I suck at getting very much protein in the morning (its easier to microwave oatmeal than cook eggs at work every morning).

Protein + Oatmeal + Honey + Frozen Fruits = heaven

mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The whey denatures Into a non useable form for our body when it is heated

Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mattarama View Post
    ignore him. i have done it before. it tastes good and is healthy. but use unflavored oatmeal. it is much better. flavored is usually very bad.
    20kg=44lbs, 30kg=66lbs, 40kg=88lbs, 50kg=110lbs, 60kg=132lbs, 70kg=154lbs, 80kg=176lbs, 90kg=198lbs, 100kg=220, 110kg=242lbs, 120=264lbs, 130kg=286lbs

Promera Health Con Cret Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132214563&page=2

"Fitted Hat Crew"

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1 C Oats
    2 Tbsp Peanut butter

Cook it for 1 minute

Take it out

Mix in

100g Blueberries
    2 Scoops Chocolate or Vanilla Whey
    Cinnamon

Put in freezer for 15 minutes

Take out and drizzle honey over the top

Enjoy
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Put the whey in after you cook it, it minimizes the the amount denaturized
    "I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't."

1 Rep Maxes

Bench - 225
    Deadlift - 320
    Squat - ?

My NEW log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132419183

Hater of Lazy People EliteExtra's Avatar
    EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why not just drink a shake with your bowl of oatmeal if your going to use whey as your protein source and oats as your carb source

i often eat a bowl of oatmeal with a protein shake for my pre workout meal

mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Da_Jtac_0 View Post
    ignore him. i have done it before. it tastes good and is healthy. but use unflavored oatmeal. it is much better. flavored is usually very bad.
    Just because you can eat it doesn't mean you know what it does to the molecules. lol...Marinating meat in lemon juice and salt to make it more tender also denatures the protein...thats why it gets tender in the first place

Originally Posted by vandagriff16 View Post
    This could work, probably

vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, if your going to do it...id say its your safest bet.
    "I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't."

1 Rep Maxes

Bench - 225
    Deadlift - 320
    Squat - ?

My NEW log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132419183

p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50) p90mikey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel View Post
    1 C Oats
    2 Tbsp Peanut butter

Cook it for 1 minute

Take it out

Mix in

100g Blueberries
    2 Scoops Chocolate or Vanilla Whey
    Cinnamon

Put in freezer for 15 minutes

Take out and drizzle honey over the top

Enjoy
    I have to say that sounds amazing, I will definitely try that!

Question

Yeah, if your going to do it...id say its your safest bet.
    So if the oatmeal was cold, mixing in whey would be fine at that point, correct?

So if the oatmeal was cold, mixing in whey would be fine at that point, correct?
    Yup
    Whey protein powder contains many globular proteins obtained from whey that is a by product of cheese. It is the characteristics of the whey proteins that they are denatured on heat. So if you drink Whey protein powder in hot water water, you will be unable to get benefits of Whey protein.

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you have trouble getting protein in the morning, I have some good suggestions for you:

-Eggs (about 6-7 grams of protein in a medium egg)
    -Milk (about 6 grams of protein in a 200 mililiters glass of milk)
    -Sour youghurt (About 7 grams of protein in a regular 125 gram yoghurt)

I have the cooked oatmeal sitting in the freezer, cooling off now... we shall see how good this tastes. I have cookies & cream protein powder (all I have currently lol) and a banana to mix in once the oatmeal is cold.

jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i toss a cup of dry oats with a scoop of protein powder into a glass of milk or water then slirp it down.
    lettuce turnip the beet

https://soundcloud.com/justin_p_22/savant-how-i-roll-remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6N3_KXKMYo

***Canadian Crew***

ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It takes alot more heat than you'd think to denature the proteins, I discussed it with my anatomy and phys. Professor when I saw him mixing protein in his coffee (he's huge). Mix protein with the damn oatmeal

Thumbs up

So cold oatmeal with 2 scoops of cookies & cream whey and a sliced banana was pretty tasty I have to say.

I'll experiment with additional fruit and toppings, but it's definitely a good alternative to eggs... I may pre-cook the oatmeal the night before so I don't have to wait so long to eat in the morning.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

proatmeal is very healthy, although i have never ever found a tasty way to eat it :|. i think it just tastes sick! so normally id just eat some oatmeal and down it with some milk and some of dat der myofusion
    Engineering Master Race

Lats And Triceps Warrior Controvox's Avatar
    Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controvox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to take a scoop of oat bran and mix it with my whey protein. It's alot more filling than just the protein powder alone.

91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat Oatmeal and Protein all the time.

Microwave the oatmeal for like 60-90 seconds, throw in whey. Vanilla tastes the best to me. I also always put raisins into my oatmeal. Most mornings however I just use Plain oatmeal and raisins. No sugar or anything, it tastes so sweet with the raisins.

The best tasting oatmeal i've ever made was:
    1 Cup of oatmeal
    Scoop of Vanilla Whey
    2 tablespoons of peanut butter
    handful of raisins

19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jpjammerson View Post
    i toss a cup of dry oats with a scoop of protein powder into a glass of milk or water then slirp it down.
    same
    why am i a champion? because when you're tired and ready to quit i push harder.

91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 19Delta4Lyfe View Post
    same
    How can you guys drink that stuff with just oats chillen in there. It tastes all fine and dandy and then right at the end you get a huge amount of oats and it makes me cough and spew whey/oats/milk/spit all over the place.

Or do you grind up the oats before. haha