scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrap08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get abs showing without flexing?

I am a somewhat skinny guy and my abs show well when im flexing since I have low % of body fat. How diffucult and how much should I work them to get my abs to show all the time without having to flex? Whats the best exercises to work your abs the hardest to reach this goal?

Chapstick is a scam srs bananabucket's Avatar
    bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think the general consensus here will be to worry first about building the rest of your body. worry about abs later. unless your goal is to be myspace ripped? if thats the case, i cant help you.

JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't be that douchebag. Work the rest of your body, not just abs. Abs don't matter if you ever get into a fight, trust me. Get big arms, a big chest, a wide back, big shoulders, and massive legs.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    swallow a helium balloon attached to a gas pump. inflate balloon, watch abs pop.

srsly*******, go squat.
    be a lot cooler if you did

Location: Currently, I am inside your womens, and then I shall wander wherever my penis leads me, Sierra Leone
    PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurpleClouds will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JSC90 View Post
    Don't be that douchebag. Work the rest of your body, not just abs. Abs don't matter if you ever get into a fight, trust me. Get big arms, a big chest, a wide back, big shoulders, and massive legs.
    Abs are actually extremely important for fighting and almost all physical activities, not only for defense but also for offensive techniques.
    Also, this is completely irrelevant because OP never said anything about fighting, I dont know where you got that from. If I missed something and this post is related to fighting, having him build massive extremities may even be detrimental to his performance.

To obtain more visible abdominals, lose body fat and gain muscle mass. If you are already at a very low percentage like you say, they are not showing enough because you have not developed them enough. Tiny flat abs are meaningless, unless youre just trying to show off how skinny you are.

katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PurpleClouds View Post
    Abs are actually extremely important for fighting and almost all physical activities, not only for defense but also for offensive techniques.
    Also, this is completely irrelevant because OP never said anything about fighting, I dont know where you got that from. If I missed something and this post is related to fighting, having him build massive extremities may even be detrimental to his performance.

To obtain more visible abdominals, lose body fat and gain muscle mass. If you are already at a very low percentage like you say, they are not showing enough because you have not developed them enough. Tiny flat abs are meaningless, unless youre just trying to show off how skinny you are.
    I seriously laughed when I read his post. First off, when did fighting come into the discussion? Big muscles don't help you fight big dog! Second, your core is like the most important thing to work on for fighting...have you ever trained in a combat sport?!

AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyCX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, OP- Abs are a muscle group, just like your legs or chest. Work them the same way you would work the rest of your body, dedicate a day a week to abs if you work the kind of split, and keep the bodyfat low. The more muscle you have, the more there is to show. Don't be that skinny kid with "abs" that everyone makes fun of.

Also, lol@ online combat sport pissing contests.

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Big muscles def don't help you fight. Haha. If you have the same fighting skill as the person your fighting then strength could overrule. But how did this come up in a discussion about abs!

derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekrogers1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    grab some weight and lift it
    "Lift until you see God"- Deon Anderson

*New Era Aesthetics Crew*

The Lord is my Light and My Salvation.

oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Christiffer View Post
    Big muscles def don't help you fight. Haha. If you have the same fighting skill as the person your fighting then strength could overrule. But how did this come up in a discussion about abs!
    Because if you actually know how to fight then you would know that you use your core to throw some powerful punches.
    Because I don't post enough to care to and I forget the next day

beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Low bodyfat and genetics. My abs begin to show at about 12% bodyfat while others may have to go down to 10%.
    Bench - 405
    Deadlift - 625
    Squat - 455
    OHP - 255

jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesm2016 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like any muscle if you want it to be prominent when not flexing you need more size, but you would need super low bf to actually see the tendon separation between abs not tensing. As the guys above have said dont worry about that because its gonna take ages just focus on everything else and abs will fall into place

Registered User takenodaysoff25's Avatar
    takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doing HIIT cardio will help you get that bf% off but making sure you eat right.

NASM Certified Trainer FierceStrength's Avatar
    FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) FierceStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahaha not everyone lifts to be able to kick people's ass.
    Founder & CEO - www.FierceStrength.com

Training PR's: 345 bench, 440 squat, 505 deadlift @ 175 lbs

YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Build some muscle then cut down, skinny ripped doesnt count

xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    >lifts to get hot girls
    >only black girls flirt with me

true **** OP, I'm being legit.

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PurpleClouds View Post

As he stated, to have visible abs without flexing ( which is a very hard thing to do) you must BUILD muscle overall in your body and then reduce your bodyfat to show muscle definition