Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    only 6lbs of pressure calmlikewind's Avatar
    calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone know if lean xtreme is allowed in ? they have a good deal currently ...heard some good reviews about this aswell
    ASOT Crew| [IIFYM Crew]|alanaragonblog.com|The Legion of Good Samaritans |*Knee Draggers Crew*|☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆|++positive crew++| la vérité

Speak or act with a pure mind
    And happiness will follow you
    As your shadow, unshakable.

you ever down or depressed you can talk to someone about it!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by calmlikewind View Post
    anyone know if lean xtreme is allowed in ? they have a good deal currently ...heard some good reviews about this aswell
    bb.com wont allow it shipped but it does clear our customs. Go figure.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

KiNG_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone know if Dymatize ISO-100 and Dymatize glutamine gets through? I read that DAFF site which says so long as 'the product is labelled with the individual ingredients including percentages of each ingredient adding up to 100 per cent'. When reading the product label for ISO-100 on bb.com it lists each ingredient but not the percentage. Will customs be anal with this?

Cheers

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KiNG_G View Post
    Does anyone know if Dymatize ISO-100 and Dymatize glutamine gets through? I read that DAFF site which says so long as 'the product is labelled with the individual ingredients including percentages of each ingredient adding up to 100 per cent'. When reading the product label for ISO-100 on bb.com it lists each ingredient but not the percentage. Will customs be anal with this?

Cheers
    I think it also needs to state the % of egg protein if any. Under %5 is acceptable I believe.

nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Apparently parcels get checked at random unless coming in from 'marked' sources such as bb.com ? Is this true?

Or your address is 'marked'
    Nick Ritchie
    NLP, Hypnotist, Online Fitness Coach

Join My 12 Week Transformation Program:

http://nickritchielive.com/transformation-program

yzfeggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys

First time shopper, so yeah im a noobie
    Thanks to the OP and all the posters who keep this thread alive, its awesome and very educative.

I read alot about Fed-ex/USPS but when i did a dummy run on the checkout, theres no mention of it..
    Theres only priority, economy and super saver (can someone clarify this for me?) is there a link?
    Can someone tell me which of the 3 options have tracking numbers/options?

Also the ETA of the shipping times on the checkout (i.e. economy 3-7 business days), how accurate is that?
    im assuming they dont factor in aus customs delays etc, can u gimme a ETA of how long it took your order to get to ur doorstep, and which option u chose?

Thanks in advance.
    fyi, im wanting it shipped to sydney Metro

dazers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can we get prima force phenylethylamine in or what does anyone know

Originally Posted by yzfeggy View Post
    Hey guys

First time shopper, so yeah im a noobie
    Thanks to the OP and all the posters who keep this thread alive, its awesome and very educative.

I read alot about Fed-ex/USPS but when i did a dummy run on the checkout, theres no mention of it..
    Theres only priority, economy and super saver (can someone clarify this for me?) is there a link?
    Can someone tell me which of the 3 options have tracking numbers/options?

Also the ETA of the shipping times on the checkout (i.e. economy 3-7 business days), how accurate is that?
    im assuming they dont factor in aus customs delays etc, can u gimme a ETA of how long it took your order to get to ur doorstep, and which option u chose?

Thanks in advance.
    fyi, im wanting it shipped to sydney Metro
    I have found fedex takes about 5 working days.

TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not this **** again

in on 3rd page
    .Aussie Supp Misc Family R.I.P 10/10/10.
    .Spinal Fusion Crew*
    RB 5k+

emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on tight as fuuuark aussie customs thread
    Current Fave workout tunes: HedPE, Suicide Silence, Adept, Thy Art Is Murder, A Day To Remember, Confession, Hardstyles.

*SoClose*
    **Aussie Summer Crew**
    ***Brisbane Miscers Crew***

The road to aesthetics so I too can have a ******** page like everyone else (not srs) (kinda srs)

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on rape victim's recovery group.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2Failure will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where can I get Lean Extreme from? what trusted site? Also, anyone know if you can get in stuff like TTA-500, RK-500, DCP, Heat, the usual highly rated fat burning supps?
    "Step into the Nutrition section and mention meal timing, then prepare your anus..."
    -LightForce

CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KiNG_G View Post

Cheers
    I would like to know also whether or not the Dymatize Iso-100 is allowed through customs as well?

FenrirWC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys new to the forum thought id post my question here instead of making a new thread and getting flamed. tried some searching but couldnt find and answer maybe i didnt look hard enough.

Can we import Beast creatine into aus? more interested in Beast creature and maybe thinking about beastmode creatine. preadator and the others just seems a lil to much for my needs right now. Also If it can be imported would it be better to get powder or tablet form? thinking if i order to many tablet items customs will think im starting a drug store or something =P

Any advice would be great.

Cheers FenrirWC

KezaXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FenrirWC View Post
    Hey guys new to the forum thought id post my question here instead of making a new thread and getting flamed. tried some searching but couldnt find and answer maybe i didnt look hard enough.

Can we import Beast creatine into aus? more interested in Beast creature and maybe thinking about beastmode creatine. preadator and the others just seems a lil to much for my needs right now. Also If it can be imported would it be better to get powder or tablet form? thinking if i order to many tablet items customs will think im starting a drug store or something =P

Any advice would be great.

Cheers FenrirWC
    Anything that can't be shipped to australia will have it noted "Can't Ship To Au" just above the product guide on the supplement your looking at.

its upto you on the form you want, easy mix powder... or chugging down upto 6 tablets in one sitting..

jusmurph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,

Wanted to order the following from BB.com, curious if anyone knows whether i will get them here in Aust?

MusclePharm Assault
    Orange Mango, 32 Servings

MusclePharm Shred Matrix
    120 Capsules

MusclePharm Bullet Proof
    Grape Fusion, 40 Servings

MusclePharm Creatine
    Unflavored, 300 Grams

PrimaForce ALCAR
    Unflavored, 250 Grams

Bodybuilding.com Supplements Flaxseed Oil
    200 Softgels

ProMera Health Con-Cret
    Pineapple, 24 Servings

[300 Spartan Royal Guard] eeokin's Avatar
    eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, us Aus troopers should find a trustable American that will buy the supplements for us trusted users.

- We find cheap affordable but decent shipping time international shipping
    - We give the American some profit
    - the American will provide an un-marked box so it doesn't get suspected of having illegal substances that bodybuilding products have when importing here in Aus.
    - We can import products that bb won't allow shipping to Aus
    - Let alone the shipping is super expensive to Aus

KezaXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jusmurph View Post
    Hi guys,

Wanted to order the following from BB.com, curious if anyone knows whether i will get them here in Aust?

MusclePharm Assault
    Orange Mango, 32 Servings

MusclePharm Shred Matrix
    120 Capsules

MusclePharm Bullet Proof
    Grape Fusion, 40 Servings

MusclePharm Creatine
    Unflavored, 300 Grams

PrimaForce ALCAR
    Unflavored, 250 Grams

Bodybuilding.com Supplements Flaxseed Oil
    200 Softgels

ProMera Health Con-Cret
    Pineapple, 24 Servings
    Everything except for Shred Matrix should be fine

jusmurph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KezaXx View Post
    Everything except for Shred Matrix should be fine
    Thank you, I have placed my order and will post results.

lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eeokin View Post
    - the American will provide an un-marked box so it doesn't get suspected of having illegal substances that bodybuilding products have when importing here in Aus.
    The box marking isn't the problem; all boxes will still get scanned by Customs regardless of what it looks like outside. If they see tubs of stuff, they'll rip it open and go through everything.

alexd248 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexd248 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexd248 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexd248 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexd248 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexd248 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexd248 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I attempted to buy Controlled Labs Blue Growth and Blue Gene and got Can't ship to AU. after alot of looking into these products, seeing great reviews and waiting for pay day i went to buy it. SO disappointed. I've found a few Aus Stockists of Blue Gene (beyond overpriced here in AUS. roughly $90+ PER bottle) Blue growth i can't find. I was wanting to stack Blue Growth / Blue Gene / Glycergrow.
    Any idea's anyone?

lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lasonjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Digging up an 'old' thread, but ErgoGenix ErgoShred, has anyone ordered that and received it? Or will it be seized? I tried to match up the ingredients to the banned ones on the Department of Health and Aging site but there are a couple that have me concerned.

jkatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just get your stuff from protein king- cheap and dont have 2 worry about the hassel of customs

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Alright guys, the last thread was deleted and a few members were banned for naughty naughty behavior.

Lets keep this clean and just about what LEGAL products/supplements you have successfully imported into Australia from BB.com and so on.
    Also make sure that the products discussed are legal in the US.
    This can be an excellent resource, so please don't abuse it.

Please list products that have at least been inspected and allowed or seized.

I'll get the ball rolling:

Inspected and Allowed:
    TestForce 2
    Bulk DAA
    Activate Xtreme
    Erase
    Titanium
    Lean Xtreme
    Triazole
    Cycle Assist
    ASGT
    Formadrol Extreme
    Natadrol
    Bc+Eaa (all flavours)
    No-Infuse

Inspected and Seized:
    Lipotropic Protein (egg content)
    Cold Fusion (spirilina content)

nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bought ON - Melatonin a month or two ago and now that I attempt to buy it, it says it doesn't ship to Australia? dafuq? Has anyone bought the same product recently?

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are there any AUS based supplement companies that makes their supplements there? seems like its such a hassel to ship stuff there...

bevanooi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys i was going to make a bodybuilding order and get a family member who lives in the US to ship it over to Aus. I was looking to buy
    - Gaspari Size On, 3 Tubs
    - Gaspari Myofusion Elite, 4 Tubs
    - ProMera Sports CON-CRET, 6 Tubs
    - Optimum Opti-Men, 2 Tubs
    I have read the previous posts by other users but just wanted an up to date list. None of them have any egg protein in it, but I'm afraid that they will seize it because of the quantity.
    I have also been sent 8 tubs of Jack3d Micro (for me and my friends) and that got in perfectly fine.

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nicebutwise View Post
    Bought ON - Melatonin a month or two ago and now that I attempt to buy it, it says it doesn't ship to Australia? dafuq? Has anyone bought the same product recently?
    melatonin still gets through from other websites, i'm surprised bb.com doesn't sell nootropics like they used too aswell, supps like phenibut are not on this site anymore.
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100)
    gets no passes

mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdejong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was going to spend over $300 on this site when I could afford it to stock up on protein because it is super expensive here. Though I wonder if bb.com list all the information on their protein products that would allow it to get through customs 100% because I would def buy it to support the brand and be so much cheaper