robertlee79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me with supplements

I am 30 years old. I am 6' 0" 150lbs. My current goal is to gain somewhere between 20 and 30 lbs. My exercise and eating routine are nailed down. I am new to supplements and am currently taking basic whey protien in the morning and at night with the exception of workout days when one of my protien drinks is taken immediatly after my workout.

My question is this: Is this a sound way to use whey protien for my goals and should I be taking something else immediatly after (or before) my workout?

I have a very hard time gaining weight even at 30.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If your training and diet are sound, then you should be able to gain weight. Are you consuming a surplus of calories?

Your use of whey protein seems to be fine. You could also consider mixing whey and casein at night, before bed. You may want to look into supplementing with creatine as well.

Protein is really just meant to fill in the gaps when you are having a hard time reaching your daily caloric allotment with whole food, though it is often the cheapest form of protein available.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes