agetroydny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

unsure about when to take xtend with other supplements.

Ive been taking protein creatine and NO and have just recently bought some xtend. I usually take my protein post workout and NO pre workout and creatine pre and post workout. xtend recommends i take it during and after. but it contains glutamine and i heard its not good to take creatine and glutamine together. Also xtend will not mix in with my protien. Ive also heard people say to take xtend before my workout and that would not taste good with my NO. When should i take the xtend!? because thats alot of liquid!

devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Xtend is an intra supplement. Sip on it while you work out.

Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by agetroydny View Post
    Ive been taking protein creatine and NO and have just recently bought some xtend. I usually take my protein post workout and NO pre workout and creatine pre and post workout. xtend recommends i take it during and after. but it contains glutamine and i heard its not good to take creatine and glutamine together. Also xtend will not mix in with my protien. Ive also heard people say to take xtend before my workout and that would not taste good with my NO. When should i take the xtend!? because thats alot of liquid!

Take Xtend during training only 2-4 scoops intra-workout.

So:

Pre: N.O. w/ 3g creatine

During: 2-4 Scoops Xtend

btw glutamine with creatine... you will not notice a difference if you take them together or apart imo
    Firefighter/EMT/Personal Trainer

Instagram: Msaki_ftns
    PSN: Thexleadxfarmer

Rep back 4k+