Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BudLitexxx View Post
    It's a big risk.

Some girls do want that, some girls don't. You could reaaally **** things up with a girl you like though.

My friend had that happen to her. She did like him, but after that kiss, she was like "What the **** is wrong with this guy?" (BTW, she was a major slut if that means anything.
    Meh, I don't care. If she likes me, she'll want to kiss me.

I'll keep things fun, and joke about it either way. No worries. I'm down to change up my game so gonna do it no matter what.

TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by waelkd View Post
    yeah did it once, and hooo started screaming in the middle of the movies, got everyone looking at me, they stopped playing the movie i was kicked out, and later that week her father ,brother,uncle and half of her family came to our house wanting to shoot me, apparently she was middleeastern very uptight, anyways never tried doing this again i was 19 at the time
    lol oh sht
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►/Disregard everything, acquire profits!
    Albums listening to now:ASIWYFA - Gangs, Beach House - Teen Dream, The Antlers - Burst apart, Thursday - no devolucion, beastie boys - hot sauce committee part 2, Wild beast - Smother, Mogwai - HWNDBYW, Republic of wolves, Everything that is Max Ritcher,The Ocean, kno - death is silent, Wu tang clan - Enter the wu tang(this album will never die).

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TBEagl View Post
    lol oh sht
    swear to god, if i tell u my stories about chicks and things that has happened to me, ur hair would go gray
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nexis05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This might be a little childish but fail proof , when parting ways with a chick ask her for a kiss on the cheek...90% of the time they will do it. When she is about to kiss you turn your head real fast and lay it on her...she will be very impressed

doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I only ever asked once. I was 17 and it was with my ex that I stayed with for 3 years. Beta as PHUCK! Honestly, don't EVER ask for a kiss. It will ONLY work if the girl likes you a lot.

Girls want a man that can lead, not ask their phucken permission for a KISS. It's a kiss. You're the man. Go get it. Gauge her reaction during the date.

Something I do that never fails is touch her throughout the cate. Nothing creepy. Hand touches, and little by little prolong it. If a bish lets you touch her and looks like she's enjoying it, it's a pretty safe bet she's ready to be kissed. If you wana be 100% sure, play with her hair. I think it was D.D that said before you go in for the kiss, touch her hair and say something like "Man, your hair's pretty soft." If she doesn't look weirded out and lets you touch it, do it again, this time for a good 8-10 seconds. If she lets you do it again, go for it.

What's the worst that could happen? She turns you down?

One time I went for a kiss at the wrong time and the bish turned me down, she said something like "What are you doing? It's only the first date!" and I replied with "Don't flatter yourself, I didn't ask you to blow me". (srs)

Go for it brahs. You just gota take the dive in life...
    I do because I can;
    I can because I want to;
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigJayNJ View Post
    Yes, I have. It does work lol.

One time this chick had a picture of her lips on her cell phone. She was obsessed with them. They were pretty nice. Jokingly i took the phone with the picture on the screen and put it in front of my mouth. I moved in like i was going to kiss her with the picture. Last second I moved and kissed her with my lips. She actually loved it.

She was Puerto Rican and goes to her friend "This boys got game..."

I like your idea though. Just own it.
    smooth, but still..she'd kiss you either way if she loved it.

eydreeyun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had one of those, we were cuddling in her bed. start playing with her back with my mouth, like blowing it making fart noises haha then I turned her around then went in for the kiss, it went good but then she felt her vagina getting fingered so, she gave me the "Oh no you didn't" look and said "what are you doing?" I didnt say anthing, just went back to sleep and took her blanket.

What do you guys do when she turns you down like say "what are you doing?" do you try again?

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good thread

Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackedrabbit View Post

I'm gonna man up and try this. Like when you're talking to a girl, making eye contact, just go in for it and interrupt her mid-sentence. Be like "hold that thought (as you tilt her chin up with your hand)..." and kiss her...boom, just like that.

Wondering what results have been like with such a ballsy move.
    Went on a first date with this girl about 5 years ago. I did exactly as op suggested and got slap of the Usman by this girl for the first time in my life. 5 years later, we are still going strong. fukyeah.jpg

Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by waelkd View Post
    yeah did it once, and hooo started screaming in the middle of the movies, got everyone looking at me, they stopped playing the movie i was kicked out, and later that week her father ,brother,uncle and half of her family came to our house wanting to shoot me, apparently she was middleeastern very uptight, anyways never tried doing this again i was 19 at the time
    lmfao
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for update
    SIZE DONT LIE

purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50) purkel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I try it this Friday, it's not gonna be a kiss with tongue. Just a slow and soft, semi-quick one. Not a make out session, unless that happens at her place later on.
    Dude, if you go thru the trouble to kiss her, you better make it a deep, passionate one she remembers.

Please dont puss out and give her a peck on the lips. Peck = friend status in my opinion.

Originally Posted by nexis05 View Post
    This might be a little childish but fail proof , when parting ways with a chick ask her for a kiss on the cheek...90% of the time they will do it. When she is about to kiss you turn your head real fast and lay it on her...she will be very impressed
    sorry thats too lame and cliche.

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by purkel View Post
    Dude, if you go thru the trouble to kiss her, you better make it a deep, passionate one she remembers.

Please dont puss out and give her a peck on the lips. Peck = friend status in my opinion.

sorry thats too lame and cliche.
    Here's my plan:

Game of pool, declare rules - winner gets a kiss on the cheek.

I will try my best to lose to her, and when I kiss her I will turn her head with my head and kiss on the lips.

WIN.

Or, just interrupt her mid sentence.

Either way, I will do it tonight brahs. Getting ready soon.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will be going through this possibly tomorrow.

Here's the thing guys, I'm taking her to a movie. I work with this girl (she's 16). I work with her the next day, still think I should go for the bold move?

If this doesn't work out, boy that'll make for an awkward shift the next day .

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any of you ever done this? What was the result? Did you get slapped? lol.

I'm thinking of trying this. The two worst things a guy can do (and I've done both before, not recently but maybe back in high school) is ask for a kiss and/or wait until the end of the date when you drop the girl off, etc. That's kind of lame.

I'm gonna man up and try this. Like when you're talking to a girl, making eye contact, just go in for it and interrupt her mid-sentence. Be like "hold that thought (as you tilt her chin up with your hand)..." and kiss her...boom, just like that.

I've done that over 30 times this school year. Its getting easier and easier to make that first move. I havent been slapped once and have made out with the girl for at least 3 seconds. Two smiled and said they had boyfriends so I wouldnt say that was a rejection. These were all at parties where 'm talking to a girl and the convos usually 5 or so minutes in and going well so I go for it. So ya, most of these women were random that I did it too, no date.
    Last edited by Piranha89; 11-19-2010 at 09:44 PM.

RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since when do people ask to kiss a girl? Just fukin go for it.... Most girls have decided within 10min of hanging out with you whether or not they will hook up.

I don't ever ask before I kiss a girl, you just have to make it fairly obvious before you go in, like throwing your arm around her etc. This is what I do and it rarely, rarely fails. You gotta read body language as well, scoot closer to her and see how she reacts. Put your arm around her or playful touching to see the reaction.

All it comes down to is balls. That's it. You gotta have balls to succeed.

RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Update OP?

EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure if this counts, but did this sat night...

turn the conversation to color of eyes, pretend like u dont know wat color hers are, when u lean in to check em out..steal it

Originally Posted by RobDiezel View Post
    Update OP?
    Well I did it. The whole date went very well...but I contacted her yesterday afternoon and no reply as of yet. She had to work a 30 hour hospital shift and she told me she usually naps and eats when she gets home and wakes up for a little bit to try and keep her sleep on track, so I shot her a quick text asking if she was awake. IF she had responded, I would have called, but she didn't...

As for the date, I thought I was ON POINT. I made her laugh, there was a great connection from the start. She was 10 min. late so I busted her chops for that but then I said "but you look amazing so I'll let it slide". I reached over and touched her ear/earring and said "I like these". She didn't flinch or pull back so from there I escalated.

We played pool at the first bar and an hour or so in we were cuddling up, I had my arm around her, plenty of eye contact and convo flowed. I told her we'd play for a kiss on the cheek. I won 2/3 games, and she came over to kiss me but I said "no, not yet...you're too eager!"...lol.

So we left that bar and went to another where, waiting in line I just put my arms around her and kissed her. She responded well and we kinda just lingered there. She took my hands into hers to keep them warm. At this bar we cuddled up on a couch and just talked. She had her hand on my leg.

She said she was getting hungry so I suggested another place. She ended up paying for dinner...lol..spent like $50. I gave her another kiss and said "thank you, i'll treat next time". At this point it was already 3am so I told her I had to take her home cuz I had a long day on Saturday.

I dropped her off, walked her back, and we made out a bit and then I told her I had to go but I'd call her soon. She said she had a good time. In my arms she kind of lingered there. I told her she still owed me my kiss on the cheek...lol. So she did, we embraced some more until I let go and walked away...

She had to work from 4pm Saturday until 10pm sunday night???? I think that's 30 hours...lol. But I mean, can't she respond back to a text quickly?

Ah well, I'm just being needy and insecure. As far as I'm concerned the date went well and if she doesn't like me after all of that, she's weird.

But this is where my mind is my own worst enemy. I'm thinking that she doesn't like me, or maybe I did something wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her? But she liked it...I mean, we kissed like 4 separate times throughout the night. And she put her hands on my leg, held my hands in hers. Or, then I think maybe I was TOO cocky with her and now she's making me sweat...to kinda play hardball back at me after all the **** I gave her on our date...lol. Or maybe I should have paid for dinner? She wanted to pay and when I saw her card on the check I said "oh, you're getting the whole thing?". She asked, "do you want to get it?". I said "nah, you get this one and I'll take you out next time" and I kissed her and said "thanks babe". After that we cuddled on the couch some more with her head on my shoulder and hand on my leg.

I keep replaying it, and I can't find a single thing I did wrong. I think I was pretty smooth so I'm worried as to why no response.
    Last edited by jackedrabbit; 11-22-2010 at 08:28 AM.

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GJDM.

Stop thinking about it. It went well. If she not interested, it has nothing to do with what you did. Women are unpredictable as hell. Not worth thinking about.

NN

iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depends how you go about it...but most of the time if the moment is right women don't mind

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you are overthinking it bro, stop giving a **** so much

Your fine bro. You are overthinking the **** outta it like me. Dont put shi.t in a girl not texting back, I was texting a girl last night and she flat didnt text back in the middle of a decent convo and then blew me up today. I guarantee you that was a test to see if i would be a needy little bitch and see if I would double text.

Even texting girls the day after a date in questionable, if you dont text them then you are making them sweat which is what you want.

afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have done it loads, never been pushed away although to be fair I always done it with girls who I knew I would get away with it. In work atm sitting next to some hot blonde, hitting it off well but shes like natrually ****ing stunning. She came in with mega hangover and messy hair yesterday and she still looked amazing.

Only catch is shes my mate (who is a few years older than me) little sister, same age as me though. Made loads of eye contact, good body lanuage and if I see her out next weekend I shall go in for the kill.

wish me luck

Originally Posted by nognig View Post
    GJDM.

Stop thinking about it. It went well. If she not interested, it has nothing to do with what you did. Women are unpredictable as hell. Not worth thinking about.

NN
    Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    you are overthinking it bro, stop giving a **** so much
    Originally Posted by RobDiezel View Post
    Your fine bro. You are overthinking the **** outta it like me. Dont put shi.t in a girl not texting back, I was texting a girl last night and she flat didnt text back in the middle of a decent convo and then blew me up today. I guarantee you that was a test to see if i would be a needy little bitch and see if I would double text.

Even texting girls the day after a date in questionable, if you dont text them then you are making them sweat which is what you want.
    I'm the king of self-doubt. On the outside I appear to be confident to most people who meet me but inside I'm a tangled ball of insecurity...lol.

In any case, IF she doesn't get back to me by say, tonight...when would it be OK to give her a call? I'm not gonna text her again. Only reason why I texted her in the first place was because I didn't want to wake her up by ringing her since I had a feeling she'd be asleep after working.

Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any of you ever done this? What was the result? Did you get slapped? lol.

I'm thinking of trying this. The two worst things a guy can do (and I've done both before, not recently but maybe back in high school) is ask for a kiss and/or wait until the end of the date when you drop the girl off, etc. That's kind of lame.

Done it in clubs ALOT sometimes wil lwork othertimes will not usually worked on 2nd try (100% srs truthful on my life too) dates its same thing u just go for it no questions.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    I rep back brosephs.

Come at me USA!

Originally Posted by Straight2Ace View Post
    Done it in clubs ALOT sometimes wil lwork othertimes will not usually worked on 2nd try (100% srs truthful on my life too) dates its same thing u just go for it no questions.
    I wonder though, if these girls accept the advance because they want it too, or simply because they are too afraid or shy to speak up and say no...

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm the king of self-doubt. On the outside I appear to be confident to most people who meet me but inside I'm a tangled ball of insecurity...lol.

In any case, IF she doesn't get back to me by say, tonight...when would it be OK to give her a call? I'm not gonna text her again. Only reason why I texted her in the first place was because I didn't want to wake her up by ringing her since I had a feeling she'd be asleep after working.
    I wouldn't. Your interest in her is undeniable. You texted her. What more do you need? Trust me, she got the text.

I would give it at least a couple days, then if you want to call, do it, but be prepared for a wishy-washy response.

NN

Originally Posted by nognig View Post
    I wouldn't. Your interest in her is undeniable. You texted her. What more do you need? Trust me, she got the text.

I would give it at least a couple days, then if you want to call, do it, but be prepared for a wishy-washy response.

NN
    True. I did my best. I don't know what's going on in her head, no point in trying to figure her out at this point. Maybe I'll ring her on Wednesday. Two tries is it though.

Just part of the process I guess.

Onto the next ones!!!!

LOL @ my own insecurity despite perfect execution of first date game play...

She texted back and said sorry she slept through the night and her phone died.

**I'm embarrassed**