Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone here have the balls to legit steal a kiss from a girl?

Any of you ever done this? What was the result? Did you get slapped? lol.

I'm thinking of trying this. The two worst things a guy can do (and I've done both before, not recently but maybe back in high school) is ask for a kiss and/or wait until the end of the date when you drop the girl off, etc. That's kind of lame.

I'm gonna man up and try this. Like when you're talking to a girl, making eye contact, just go in for it and interrupt her mid-sentence. Be like "hold that thought (as you tilt her chin up with your hand)..." and kiss her...boom, just like that.

Wondering what results have been like with such a ballsy move.

BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, I have. It does work lol.

One time this chick had a picture of her lips on her cell phone. She was obsessed with them. They were pretty nice. Jokingly i took the phone with the picture on the screen and put it in front of my mouth. I moved in like i was going to kiss her with the picture. Last second I moved and kissed her with my lips. She actually loved it.

She was Puerto Rican and goes to her friend "This boys got game..."

I like your idea though. Just own it.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah did it once, and hooo started screaming in the middle of the movies, got everyone looking at me, they stopped playing the movie i was kicked out, and later that week her father ,brother,uncle and half of her family came to our house wanting to shoot me, apparently she was middleeastern very uptight, anyways never tried doing this again i was 19 at the time
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by waelkd View Post
    yeah did it once, and hooo started screaming in the middle of the movies, got everyone looking at me, they stopped playing the movie i was kicked out, and later that week her father ,brother,uncle and half of her family came to our house wanting to shoot me, apparently she was middleeastern very uptight, anyways never tried doing this again i was 19 at the time
    LOL. Sorry to hear that man.

Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes i have done this.

it was the first date with my ex gf and i. we grabbed lunch then went to the movies. during the previews she asks to see my back tattoo and so i lift up my shirt and let her look at it. then i go "gah my back itches". and at the time i couldn't reach that spot on my back cause my arms were a bit bigger and she had fake nails. (nails are my biggest weakness, i just love the feeling lol). So she scratches my back for me and then i turn around and go "thanks babe" and lean in and kiss her. she then blushed, i sat back in the chair and she then rested her head on my shoulder.

feltgoodbrah.jpg

sometimes i miss her... even tho i have a diff gf of 8 months.
    I rep back. 1k+
    Blackbelt in tapout, affliction, and UFC (maybe srs?)
    MMA brah (srs)
    *Go to gym on friday night crew*

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmaoooo

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

if she was so uptight, why she went to movies with u.

sounds like a tease, good job brahm should have fingered her too

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rhev View Post
    yes i have done this.

it was the first date with my ex gf and i. we grabbed lunch then went to the movies. during the previews she asks to see my back tattoo and so i lift up my shirt and let her look at it. then i go "gah my back itches". and at the time i couldn't reach that spot on my back cause my arms were a bit bigger and she had fake nails. (nails are my biggest weakness, i just love the feeling lol). So she scratches my back for me and then i turn around and go "thanks babe" and lean in and kiss her. she then blushed, i sat back in the chair and she then rested her head on my shoulder.

feltgoodbrah.jpg

sometimes i miss her... even tho i have a diff gf of 8 months.
    alpha bro is alpha

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironbrah View Post
    if she was so uptight, why she went to movies with u.

sounds like a tease, good job brahm should have fingered her too
    we went as a group , and all this time she was looking and playing with her hair, and i used to think if a chick looks at u and plays with her hair she's into u, so i made sure everything went right ,booked our seats next to each other and sh!t, well things didnt go as i expected lol
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigJayNJ View Post
    Yes, I have. It does work lol.

One time this chick had a picture of her lips on her cell phone. She was obsessed with them. They were pretty nice. Jokingly i took the phone with the picture on the screen and put it in front of my mouth. I moved in like i was going to kiss her with the picture. Last second I moved and kissed her with my lips. She actually loved it.

She was Puerto Rican and goes to her friend "This boys got game..."

I like your idea though. Just own it.
    so pimp

not sure if srs

I was at a party years ago and this drunk fat guy was talking to a girl, and as they were about to part ways, he pointed at his cheek and said, "Give me a kiss." She went in to give him a peck, and at the last second he turned his face and gave her a big kiss on the lips. Made me lol. She didn't lol. lol.

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    so pimp

I was at a party years ago and this drunk fat guy was talking to a girl, and as they were about to part ways, he pointed at his cheek and said, "Give me a kiss." She went in to give him a peck, and at the last second he turned his face and gave her a big kiss on the lips. Made me lol. She didn't lol. lol.
    i lol'd..lol

i literally just met and started talking to a girl this week..so when the times right...im pulling this shiit off

Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    i lol'd..lol

i literally just met and started talking to a girl this week..so when the times right...im pulling this shiit off
    I'm doing it this Friday night. As soon as the opportunity presents itself, where we are close enough for me to reach, I'm going for it.

phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jackedrabbit View Post
    I'm doing it this Friday night. As soon as the opportunity presents itself, where we are close enough for me to reach, I'm going for it.
    You can test the waters by trying to hold and caress her hands to get some sort of inclination on whether she is warmed up to you enough.

Don't look at her hands while you are doing it either....awkward.
    Cawk=Pussy. The only equation for a successful relationship.

Be honest. Lying takes too much effort to keep track of.
    Make her feel da c**k.

MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadMax31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow wtf?

Yes I did, and if the chic is really on to you she will correspond accordingly .

Originally Posted by phatryde View Post
    You can test the waters by trying to hold and caress her hands to get some sort of inclination on whether she is warmed up to you enough.

Don't look at her hands while you are doing it either....awkward.
    I kinda did this before, but via an excuse. Girl was talking about how she likes to work out so I said "lemme see your hands" and I held them in mine, palms up. I said, "no you don't you don't have any callouses, you're lying". She goes "nooo I do! I just don't want man hands".

She was like, "you must work out a lot you're hands are scratchy".

hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think I did worst things than just sneak a kiss..
    Once there was this gal i went out with, and while chillin' i asked her if she
    wanted to play a game. She said sure, and i suddenly squeezed her tits.. lol..
    She said , ''Bastard, i dont wanna play that game'... than i said, alright
    would u like to play another game? she said , alright... Again i Squeezed her tits..
    lol.. this time she just pushed my hands away while smiling..

this is real life, not lying... inb4 callin me a liar..

LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't think about it wtf it's a kiss!? Just do it, if she goes in a little pussy fit tell her to get real/GTFO.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People ****in' ask? Da fuk? Just do it, fggt.
    You can wait for tomorrow, I gotta make it happen.

Chew Crew

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hot_stuff007 View Post
    would u like to play another game? she said , alright... Again i Squeezed her tits..

i lol'd hard bro..thats fukin awesome

hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hot_stuff007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    i lol'd hard bro..thats fukin awesome
    yea... we hooked up for sometime after that.. I did many notorious things
    while in college.. Miss those days really

Originally Posted by hot_stuff007 View Post

Oh my god ahhahaa.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive had it done to me before. Was a party playing flip cup, guys vs girls. This hot little blond across from me was talking a lot of ****, so we put a wager on the match. If I lost I had to give her a kiss on the cheek.... we lose, I go to kiss her on the cheek and she turned her head at the last second. kinda caught me off guard actually, feltgoodthough.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Originally Posted by LiamGTR91 View Post
    Don't think about it wtf it's a kiss!? Just do it, if she goes in a little pussy fit tell her to get real/GTFO.
    Originally Posted by omfgapolarbear View Post
    People ****in' ask? Da fuk? Just do it, fggt.
    The last girl I dated for a bit really ****ed with my head. Got real serious about not wanting me to kiss her, or even hold her hand or make eye contact but she wanted to sex me and verbally expressed this before jumping in my bed.

I swear she must have been a hooker in a past life.

Wink

Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Ive had it done to me before. Was a party playing flip cup, guys vs girls. This hot little blond across from me was talking a lot of ****, so we put a wager on the match. If I lost I had to give her a kiss on the cheek.... we lose, I go to kiss her on the cheek and she turned her head at the last second. kinda caught me off guard actually, feltgoodthough.
    haha, u must have been one lucky man..

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every girl I've dated I steal the kiss. It's fun as **** and they like it a lot. I've tried successfully to do it 2 or 3 times on a date but usually the first one only works.

It is the way to do it. Do not say hold that thought...they know whats up when you go in,.

I do my best to get sex when.

Watch movie with girl
    10 min in a joke happens
    She turns to laugh/say something
    Incoming sloppy makeout/kissing session
    ????
    Profit

Or standing on street at crosswalk
    Ask her if she jaywalks
    She goes to answer...
    Incoming kiss
    ????
    Holding hands/making out
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Every girl I've dated I steal the kiss. It's fun as **** and they like it a lot. I've tried successfully to do it 2 or 3 times on a date but usually the first one only works.

It is the way to do it. Do not say hold that thought...they know whats up when you go in,.

I do my best to get sex when.

Watch movie with girl
    10 min in a joke happens
    ????
    Profit

Or standing on street at crosswalk
    Ask her if she jaywalks
    She goes to answer...
    Incoming kiss
    ????
    Holding hands/making out
    Those are legit steals right there. Ever had it backfire???

Talking

Originally Posted by metroins View Post

Watch movie with girl
    10 min in a joke happens
    ????
    Profit
    This is something that works all the time for me.. I guess the dark atmosphere
    in cinema contributes to this.. lol

wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done it many times and the funny thing is a girl actually did it to me back when I was shy. she said "can I tell you something?" and then she leaned in and kissed me. so then I started using that with girls lol.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackedrabbit View Post
    Those are legit steals right there. Ever had it backfire???
    Had a few turn their heads when I tried. Did not second date them. Nobody gets mad though, they think it's cute. Even girls I don't second date usually pucker up, once you get close they know it's coming.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like this:

You: "Hold that thought?"

Her: "Ok..." <smiles>

-go in-

Her: "Uhhh...noooo"

You: <place finger on her lips> "Shhhh....just let it happen"

Profit?