Rhiaggo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Need Help Losing Weight!

Hey I'm new to this forum and was recommended by a friend. I plan to lose weight this summer but I could use some help, so I'll ask some questions and tell a bit about my goals.

First off I'm 5'8 and over 200 pounds, I was at 180 last summer but gained a lot of weight back over the winter. My current goal is to get down to 160 or at the very least back to 180. I plan to work out at least 5 times a day(mon-friday)and I plant to put aside at least a hour a day to my gym time. I'll also be cleaning up my diet and regulating my sleep patterns(I work nights). I heard that weight training can help in shedding the fat faster and in optimizing my cardio time better, but the truth is I don't know what kind of routine or exercise I should implement.

My question and what I need help in is in knowing what routine I should apply or what exercise I should focus on to help me lose weight more effectively and faster.

Thanks in advance

carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you want to lose fat faster you must to change your diet, the best way to do it is being carefully in how many carbs do you eat per day, and eliminate sugars like the ones in soft drinks, drink more water. if you like to drink per example coke with your meal, replace it with a diet version. any workout routine + a healthier diet will help you to loose fat, the more work that you put on your diet the more progress you will see.

good luck

flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you looked at the stickies here. Loads of good advice.
    Take a look at the calorie and macro calculations- along with weigh training and cardio, that will be your best weapon (read most important) to really track our intake.

Best of luck! You have taken the biggest step, just stick with it.

MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just take a look at the stickies. Also take a look at your diet and remove 20% of your maintenance calories to lose weight. Good luck OP.
    [300 Spartan Crew] [Helot/ 02-18-2012]

fanshionemma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aerobic exercise and eat much food less is your best method.

Rhiaggo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the suggestions

My primary goal is to drop down by at least 40 pounds in the next few months. I did see some of the stickied topics but I know weight loss programs can come down a lot to experimentation and trial and error so I was hoping to avoid the process and just hear from your guys personal experiences on what routine would help me trim down by 40 ponds the fastest and most effective.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    read the thread in my sig line. that will get you close to guestimating your maintenance calories. go from there. track calories, track weight, adjust.
    Stern Crew

DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just eat 500 Cals below maintnance and adjust as needed not rocket science good luck on ur journey bro take care
    South Carolina Crew
    Sperry's and Polo
    Rho Sigma Nu Iota Delta (ΡΣΝΙδ)
    COASTAL CAROLINA 2016
    *Montreal Crew*
    *EDM Crew*
    *Misc Alpha Crew*
    *EDM IS MY LIFE CREW*
    *Molly makes life better crew*
    *used to be forever alone fat **** but now after the first year in college im aesthetic and 80% alpha and ****ed 12 girls this year crew*
    *got rapped in the back of a car by a drunk blonde slut while her boyfriend was sitting next to her crew*

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by carlosagj View Post
    if you want to lose fat faster you must to change your diet, the best way to do it is being carefully in how many carbs do you eat per day, and eliminate sugars like the ones in soft drinks, drink more water. if you like to drink per example coke with your meal, replace it with a diet version. any workout routine + a healthier diet will help you to loose fat, the more work that you put on your diet the more progress you will see.

good luck

No.

carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carlosagj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    No.
    ok then no xD
    SI TE PARECE Y SI NO... T******

Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boooshmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by carlosagj View Post
    ok then no xD
    I went from 224lb in January to 175lb in June. All you have to do is eat less bad food and eat more good food.

Read that God damn sticky in the nutrition section. Find your BMR and multiply it by your activity level to find your maintenance kcal.

Eat less than that.

Really simple!

nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lessen food and calories intake.
    You should have a workout too. Regularly. Never miss a day of all these stuff. Eat nutritious food. Avoid food rich in cholesterol and carbs...

theripper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all ,the most common mistake everyone is doing when talking for fat loss is to put high goals for a short period of time .This is how discouragement can kill all your efforts and bring you back to all your bad habits .Dropping down 40 pounds in few monts is not imposible but i can argue with anyone who insist it is healthy.Instead target goals in a long term and accept your transformation as a journey not as a destination.Make the whole thing enjoyable .The success will come with time ,dedication and long term commitment ,by not taking the elevator but the stairs instead.Focus on your nutrition and discover bodyweight athletic training -pull ups ,push ups,sprints,plyometric movements,burpees ect.

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theripper1 View Post
    First of all ,the most common mistake everyone is doing when talking for fat loss is to put high goals for a short period of time .This is how discouragement can kill all your efforts and bring you back to all your bad habits .Dropping down 40 pounds in few monts is not imposible but i can argue with anyone who insist it is healthy.Instead target goals in a long term and accept your transformation as a journey not as a destination.Make the whole thing enjoyable .The success will come with time ,dedication and long term commitment ,by not taking the elevator but the stairs instead.Focus on your nutrition and discover bodyweight athletic training -pull ups ,push ups,sprints,plyometric movements,burpees ect.
    Yeah!!
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100) Tonzillionaire is not very well liked. (-100)
    I read somewhere that when you are between 10%-15% bodyfat its ideal to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. If you hit a plateau cut calories more or increase cardio intensity.

edas21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I can help its what the athlete s use

[QUOTE=Rhiaggo;910529483]Hey I'm new to this forum and was recommended by a friend. I plan to lose weight this summer but I could use some help, so I'll ask some questions and tell a bit about my goals.

First off I'm 5'8 and over 200 pounds, I was at 180 last summer but gained a lot of weight back over the winter. My current goal is to get down to 160 or at the very least back to 180. I plan to work out at least 5 times a day(mon-friday)and I plant to put aside at least a hour a day to my gym time. I'll also be cleaning up my diet and regulating my sleep patterns(I work nights). I heard that weight training can help in shedding the fat faster and in optimizing my cardio time better, but the truth is I don't know what kind of routine or exercise I should implement.

My question and what I need help in is in knowing what routine I should apply or what exercise I should focus on to help me lose weight more effectively and faster.

Thanks in advance its called isagenix the athlete s use it its all natural

edas21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I can help

Its all natural weight loss product system which consist of cleanse , shakes,energy and stress,stuff

junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junek090 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have only one think to say that you must avoid junk foods that is very injurious for health and responsible for being fat.Take natural food .
    You can also take physical exercise two time one is in morning fresh air and other is in afternoon.Another important things is you should follow that after eating keep moving sometime and take a small walk .Thanks

Steady Progressing SouljaJoe010's Avatar
    SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you try help with the thread i made earlier on fat loss for endomorph, it is a little complex

micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micheljohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you want to lose weight then you need to take some steps for your health. like avoid junk and oily foods.do a regular exercise for weight loss.drink more water,because water is a good source for weight loss.

xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100)
    Check out a program I tried called Insanity
    It works pretty good for me been on it for a few months....my body's changed crazily and my response better than ever.

xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't stop eating!! You need foods that give you a higher metabolism rate
    So eating more may help if it contributes to a higher metab.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz

this entire forum needs to be deleted.

Go here instead

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaydaring has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have lost weight eating the following

Upon waking
    Protein shake/oats 30g with water

Next meal 6egg whites

Next meal/ 100g chicken/rocket/mozeralla/feta/onions

Next meal/as above

Next meal same

After workout protein shake

Before bed cottage cheese 150g / 1 tablespoon peanut butter

200 g protein/70g fat/ 50 g carbs

1850 calories

Also 40 mins weights/ compound exercises only/ pull up /press ups /squats

kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont eat, have fruits, daily run, walk and cycling...