spyguy149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Reduce body fat percentage

I am hoping someone on here can help me out. I have lost about 71 lbs over the past year going from 233 to 162. I am 19 and in the general neighborhood of 6 feet tall. My only road block is body fat percentage. While I am now skinny I still have a BFP of about 16% and still have a rounded protruding stomach when I relax it. I am not really in the game to get bulky but rather lean. If anyone has any tips on workouts to do and things like that I would appreciate it. I don't have access to a full gym just my dumbbells and an over the door workout system. Thanks for any help!

dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyang22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nutrition is key, there are many articles you could search for. try doing HIIT outside where you alternate jogging and running. Impressive weight loss over time keep it up, should consider joining a gym though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToD8uQJUU_8------> [08-05-12 ~ 02-05-13] Starting my 6month transformation check it out (like it if you guys can xD) Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/user/alm0ndbutt3r ~ My Channel

Pics ---> [thanks] http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dyang22/more.php?section=progresspics

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132370503 --> check out my [91 days] transformation thanks =D

Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome job!! That is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself!!
    As for the fat loss, you should give circuit training a try! Use the dumb bells you have and your bodyweught and do 30 min of pushups, squats, burpees, mountain climbers, lunges, shoulder presses and bicep curls. Full body workouts with little rest and keepin the hr up is how I lost
    all my pregnancy weight and stepped on stage for a bikini competition 5 months after my sob was born
    Hope that helps!!
    continuous exercises-

ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProStarFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Read some articles at forums.bodybuilding.com for articles on diet and exercise

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My advice would be to start eating more and lifting heavy. The more muscle you have, the easier it is to get your body fat percentage low in my experience. I was in a similar situation at you from 250 to 195, then I bulked to 225, then cut to 172. Each time I bulk and cut I gain more awareness and knowledge.

It's a long road, don't expect to look like Brad Pitt just because you lost some weight.

My advice is to hit the weights and the food.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

rayeshawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey great job there but do not lose focus. You are almost getting there and continue working out with higher intensity.
    I've discovered my favorite fat burner - http://www.xtremeburneroffer.com

kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good work.. try to reduce more and keep your body fit...

bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500)
    paleolithic dieting guidelines work for everyone, are not necessary for everyone but guarantee no food intolerances.

Learn to time and cycle carbs properly. Eat no or low carbs at times when insulin sensitivity is low (like days you don't hit the gym).

Eat more carbs when insulin sensitivity is high (get your big meal after you lift)

Take anti-catabolic aminos to prevent muscle loss during lifting (actually take them during lifting).

Take hgh support, cortisol blocking, and insulin sensitivity supplements if you can afford them. Example would be l-dopa, phosphotidylserine, and alpha lipoic acid (in that order, relating to the previous terms).

These will increase fat loss but aren't stimulants or "diet drugs" so you can safely combine them with anything.