MiniMeAlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should the amount of sugar matter while bulking.

whatsup guys. Ive been bulking for about 2 months now and Ive gained 10 pounds. From the weight gain at least 3 lbs of it is fat. I've noticed a lot more belly flat. I still have a six pack when I flex though. I don't follow a strict diet but I make sure I eat at least 2500 calories a day. Should it matter if I eat some sugar if I get my 2500 calories from wholefoods. Should I even care though?

Anyways Ive made some pretty good gains. I increased my bench by 20 lbs and squat by 30lbs and that's with good form.

anonymous
    no. you're 14, worry about that chit at like mid 20s

KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillaRhye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sugars = carbs = good

carbs are good foryou and will give you the energy you need to get stronger at the gym and hit more PR's.

dont be afraid of carbs, at your age i would just count cals (maybe not even that if you arent too obsessed) and just lift hard and stop worrying too much about the rest. gains will come.

SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000) SchofieldK is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by KillaRhye View Post
    sugars = carbs = good

carbs are good foryou and will give you the energy you need to get stronger at the gym and hit more PR's.

dont be afraid of carbs, at your age i would just count cals (maybe not even that if you arent too obsessed) and just lift hard and stop worrying too much about the rest. gains will come.
    100% true. Everytime I say that on this website, people Bitch and moan because of all this broscience on here how you should go low carb/keto diet. Carbs=energy and sugar from fruits and veggies are good for you. On my fitness pal Im getting 150-200g of sugar a day. Ex: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/dia...ate=2014-04-24